-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just looked around a little, and it seems that Lowprofile is Larry as well.

Could be wrong though.

Maybe a sticky should be posted revealing all of his/her/it's aliases.

Last edited by Dog_Hunter; 03/24/11.

GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Who is this guy? And why is he so disliked?

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
I don't understand why Rick Bin doesn't throw the coksucker off here once and for all!?!?!?!

GeneB Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by lowprofile
The starter of this post got hurt and whimpered then all jump in. I've said it before, did you poke a stick at it? If so, take the bite.
I started this post to warn people not to take getting blocked to lightly - I found my self blocked for unknown reasons and it happened on eBay way before the auction of discussion on GunBroker occurred, I just used that as an example (I was not involved in that auction). I just wanted to warn people not to take getting blocked by one person to lightly because the sellers on these sites have a "group mentality" and generate lists of those they have blocked without having any legitimate reasons - when asked they will not even tell you why. They group together making lists with the likes of that seller on GB who is obviously blocking people just to be a jerk.

I found myself blocked on GunBroker when I tried to enter a $150 bid on an item, When I asked the seller why he blocked me, he said he probably got my name off a list, after looking at my feedback he said he took me off his blocked list and I could bid - well I didn't and the auction ended at $140 - who got hurt, I didn't need it that bad to deal with someone like him. If someone with a 100% positive feedback isn't good enough for him to deal with, he's never going to be happy with anything and I assume he would be difficult to deal with. My GunBroker feedback

I do really regret starting this thread, it has gone in directions I never anticipated or wanted it to, but as the person that started it I felt I should at least watch it - I had hoped a couple times that it would just fade on to the second page and eventually disappear. lowprofile, you sound like another resurrection of oldman42, even though you tell others not to, you keep "poking sticks" - just let it go. Hopefully this thread will just disappear.

As long as I am posting I found this stuff a few days ago but because I had hoped this thread would end so I didn't post - this is from a web site with tips for sellers on eBay, from sellers. [Linked Image]
Here is some more about shipping � from an eBay seller.

Shipping Charges

Yes, I do regret starting this!!!! I apologize for having what I thought would be a simple informative post turn into this! I should have given much more thought to my initial post and not used that GunBroker auction as one of my examples!!!

Last edited by GeneB; 03/25/11. Reason: I gave it more thought!!!!

Gene
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Lightfoot
I don't understand why Rick Bin doesn't throw the coksucker off here once and for all!?!?!?!

Until then (if that is even possible) suspicion will be there is a Root behind every bush eek. The new posters will fall under increased scrutiny. Keep up the good work Lightfoot and Dog Hunter. Riled me before I realized his multiple ruse.

Kinda sad though. A man who has lived that long now has nothing better to do than this? Doubt he has many friends to share his exploits and laugh with. I say this from experience.

I have a close family member who is similarly anti-social. She believes her reasoning and attitude are appropriate and can't understand the negative reactions. Bright educated woman. Therapy and medications helped some but ultimately the negative comes out. She is now 69 and for all intents "institutionalized". Mental illness is a debilitating disease. Those who try to understand are often the ones who feel the greatest wrath.

I am glad you stared the thread Gene. Lots of good info between the BS grin .

IC B2

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
grin OH GOSH! NOW IT LOOKS LIKE I'M IN TROUBLE!

Endure Fortis
Marte Suo Tutus
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Rick99, RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

520 members (1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 160user, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 45 invisible), 14,983 guests, and 1,102 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,172
Posts18,543,035
Members74,058
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.