-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The first lawsuit that caught my attention came from the Hilary camp, not republicans. He has spent several million fighting when he could have simply produced the certificate. His school records are what have me curious.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Look who antlers only ubb buddy is! laugh

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
and watch it disappear after that post! laugh

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I've never looked at the UBB buddies stuff till now. What's UBB stand for?

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
uber (something) bulletin board....never looked at your own huh? well Scott says it is kinda small.....

Last edited by elkhunter76; 03/25/11.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
laugh
I'm not the one havin' a kaniption because someone on the Internet doesn't see things 'my way'.

I don't need to 'learn' from those whose only hope to defeat a raging liberal like Obama are weak and desperate cries of "he's hiding something" or "he's not a U.S. Citizen"! Gimme a F'n break! If you can't beat him on the issues that affect all of us daily, and on the real fundamental differences between genuine conservative ideology and liberal ideology...then you, and the Republican Party are in deep [bleep].

"He's hiding something"! Waah! Is that how you plan to win? Even if he has tons o' [bleep] to hide, he doesn't have to tell it to you, or anybody else. And he's already won once with that attitude. And he's likely to have that same attitude in the next election. And you, and others, whinin' about it isn't gonna do anymore good next time than it did last time. You are gaggin' at knats and swallowing camels. Damn!

"C'mon, man!", you say? To what? You're way of thinkin' on this topic? No thanks. If genuine conservative ideology is fundamentally better than raging liberal ideology, then a strong candidate who believes this, should be able to present it to the American public and convince them to believe it too...and win, based on that alone...instead of relying on the weak, desperate, crybaby bullish!t that I've been addressing on this thread.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I'm embarrassed to say I have never looked at it until you mentioned it in your post above. I don't know if you have to do anything special or not but if I'm involved in the process,I don't think I have one frikken pal.

Last edited by isaac; 03/25/11.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just look at your profile

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by antlers
laugh
I'm not the one havin' a kaniption because someone on the Internet doesn't see things 'my way'.

I don't need to 'learn' from those whose only hope to defeat a raging liberal like Obama are weak and desperate cries of "he's hiding something" or "he's not a U.S. Citizen"! Gimme a F'n break! If you can't beat him on the issues that affect all of us daily, and on the real fundamental differences between genuine conservative ideology and liberal ideology...then you, and the Republican Party are in deep [bleep].

"He's hiding something"! Waah! Is that how you plan to win? Even if he has tons o' [bleep] to hide, he doesn't have to tell it to you, or anybody else. And he's already won once with that attitude. And he's likely to have that same attitude in the next election. And you, and others, whinin' about it isn't gonna do anymore good next time than it did last time. You are gaggin' at knats and swallowing camels. Damn!

"C'mon, man!", you say? To what? You're way of thinkin' on this topic? No thanks. If genuine conservative ideology is fundamentally better than raging liberal ideology, then a strong candidate who believes this, should be able to present it to the American public and convince them to believe it too...and win, based on that alone...instead of relying on the weak, desperate, crybaby bullish!t that I've been addressing on this thread.

Dude you are a liberal. The GOP failed in 2008 because they were worried about peoples feelers and trying to play the part of the "appeal to all" mentality. I voted for McPain because as bad as he was he was a far better choice than the one that appealed to the welfare masses, which apparently you are part of or simply a bath water drinking liberal who can't think for himself. If you are a stupid enough to believe this jackass posing as POTUS is good for this country you are a complete idiot for whom there is no hope.

name your internet sources, none of them are objective. You obviously cannot think for yourself and it shows.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JS_LaCourse
Look antlers why is this such a big deal? No past President of the US has ever dealt with the issue simply because it's never been raised until Obama came round. Since it is clear one has to be a US born citizen to be President and there appear to be questions concerning Obama's place of birth why not put the issue to bed?

What's the fuss?

Good grief! The only people who are making a big deal out of his citizenship and place of birth, are people who refuse to "put the issue to bed" after it's already proven to be futile to attack him or his campaign or his Presidency in this manner and on these issues. There is no fuss either, except from those that I just described above...because they just can't accept it...for whatever reason. The point is...it does not work.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ok show me the actual certificate.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BOWHUNR
I rate Whoopi one very small step higher than the Baboon that showed up in the Panama City, FL Burger King. mad

Mike

I think you got that upside down, pard. Think about it.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The only people who are making a big deal out of his citizenship and place of birth, are people who refuse to "put the issue to bed"

Say it ain't so

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rte
Here's an interesting article from National Review regarding Obama's being born in the USA...

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/227954/born-u-s/editors

It's an interesting article unfortunately they are flat out wrong.

OK. The National Review, conservative commentary on American
Politics, America's most widely read and influential magazine on conservative news, opinions, and commentary, is wrong. Flat out wrong. OK.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Look antlers why is this such a big deal? No past President of the US has ever dealt with the issue simply because it's never been raised until Obama came round. Since it is clear one has to be a US born citizen to be President and there appear to be questions concerning Obama's place of birth why not put the issue to bed?

What's the fuss?

Good grief! The only people who are making a big deal out of his citizenship and place of birth, are people who refuse to "put the issue to bed" after it's already proven to be futile to attack him or his campaign or his Presidency in this manner and on these issues. There is no fuss either, except from those that I just described above...because they just can't accept it...for whatever reason. The point is...it does not work.

Originally Posted by elkhunter76
Ok show me the actual certificate.

Waiting.....

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

What's the fuss?

If you think because he passed Judgement and got votes in his one and only election, and that those that HOPED the "BLACK PRESIDENT WOULD CHANGE THINGS" will still vote for him, then I think, like your attitude and replies here, are misguided.

It is truly funny you won't address any of the other posts besides the Certificate issue. If you won't address the other issues, and stated you have only been posting about the Certificate question... why are you still replying? Don't you think your point was made on your 5th attempt to say his failure to show the certificate didn't make him loose, and he again will styme the requests and again get elected? Saying the same thing 5 times is the same as Obama refusing to provide the document, after hundreds of requests. Did you too read Obama's marching orders?

Me thinks the voting at the next election will include SEVERAL BLACKS WHO WILL VOTE REPUBLICAN , this time......and I hope more Republicans along with disgusted Democrats will, if nothing else, VOTE HIM OUT on the principle that he has screwed this country more than 55 Democrat senators can do....

The country is in far worse shape then when Bush was in office, and saying it is Bush's fault we are screwed won't work next time, My Liberal " head in the sand" gun person.....

Allen

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
and waiting.....................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
no photoshopped crap either...........

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
You are waiting for a false document?

LOL

So are many, but I think the rest of his records, college , etc are more revealing than a birth certificate. I can only guess from his lies about never hearing Reverand Wright's racist statements that he lies about most everything he says.

Allen

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just wanting antlers to put up or shut up. Any of the docs you mention would be better. smile

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

526 members (219DW, 1OntarioJim, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 163bc, 50 invisible), 1,712 guests, and 1,216 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,108
Posts18,522,625
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.