-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 16 1 2 12 13 14 15 16
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
bocephus face it, your ol' lady is bangin a new guy She played you by telling you she was going out with the girls.

KICK her to the curb mad

[Linked Image]
"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened."

FVA Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by RS308MX
My motto is: "A happy wife is a happy life." Keep 'em happy guys!

Tough to do when they don't even have a [bleep] clue what makes them happy.

That is why I tell mine what makes her happy. That'd be me being happy.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by JS_LaCourse
Originally Posted by Hubert
I have no feelings or remorse about it. as far as paying when I die I don't think so. when my wife got saved she felt that what her mother told her was true , that sex was for making babies not to be enjoyed. so the more god came into our lives the more sex went out. so it is actually his fault I do the things I like best. many on here know what I am talking about. I love my wife and will provide for her the rest of her life. but sex is not an option. If she knew it would not do her any good and would only cause her problems I suspect she has known for some time but refuses to accept it. the wimmen I am doing was doing it before I met them they told me so and by their actions I beleive them. eek

Well then Hubert I feel for you I truly do. I am also sorry you live in such a situation with your wife it sounds tough. As I originally said my own life is tough enough but clearly your's is tougher. One of the things we are asked to do during the season of Lent is to look inside ourselves to ask for help in being better people. I can assure you my initial reaction is to condemn which I have done. After giving it some thought I realize you are merely a hurt, lonely man and for that I extend you compassion in my own mind and heart. But I do feel you are operating from a morally bankrupt position and one day it'll catch up to you.

Well you don't have to feel for me as I am perfectly happy with things the way they are. If you beleive in god then remember he made me and knew everything that I would do, I have no control over that . I am only fulfiling the role he meant for me. I am neither lonely or unhappy or hurt. you must accept that there are people that are happy and not living in your world. If there is a heaven then I don't want to go there I would be bored out of my mind in about a week. maby I would meet all those 20.000 japanese that he killed in the tsuami. I am sure there would be some loose wimmen amongst them. grin

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
My track record is not real good. 2 marriages, 4-5 engagements, over 15'live-in's thru the yrs,ect. Ya, I'm definetely a failure at being honest, so take my opinion lightly....If your wife is cheating or wanna cheat, there is NOTTA damn thing you can do about it.

If this ends in a divorce, my advise the second time around would be to get a vasectamy & legal Marital agreement before the marriage certificate.

Good luck bocephus.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WheelchairBandit
Sales from one individual to another don't need to go through a dealer in CA.

We still have gun shows here too!

Brian.

I can't argue that as I haven't bought a gun in Cal in well over 25 years, but that sure as heck isn't what is says here, and this is appearers to be a state web site.........................

http://ag.ca.gov/firearms/pubfaqs.php

14.I want to sell a gun to another person, i.e., a private party transfer. Am I required to conduct the transaction through a licensed California firearms dealer?

Yes.
Firearm sales must be conducted through a fully licensed California firearms dealer. Failure to do so is a violation of California law. The buyer (and seller, in the event that the; buyer is denied), must meet the normal firearm purchase and delivery requirements. "Antique firearms," as defined in Section 921(a)(16) of Title 18 of the United States Code, and curio or relic rifles/shotguns, defined in Section 178.11 of Title 27 of the Code of Federal Regulations that are over 50 years old, are exempt from this requirement.

Last edited by 700LH; 03/24/11.
IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Been there done that, in my first marriage, first clue my wife stared partying out late with her one of her friends,second clue i wasn't getting any, third clue she was always trying to beat me to the phone when it rang,and there were calls that the other party hung up when I answered them. She would fix herself up really nice when she left sometimes. The sad thing is when you are being cheated on you are always the last to know, there were good friends of mine that knew and didn't tell me, and when I did actually know she denied it because I couldn't prove it. I feel for ya man, there isn't any feeling quite like the one you get when you have been betrayed and lied to by the very person who is supposed to love and cherish you. If you think you could still work things out with her if all this turns out to be true you need to set down with her and talk this out, if you don't then you need to get out now and not delay the inevitable. It is tragic that this happens when there are children involved, but living in a love hate relationship as I tried to do after the truth finally came out can hurt the kids worse than you separating. In my case after this happened a certain something in our marriage was lost that we could never get back and it was no longer a happy house to live in. We eventually ended the marriage anyway. If what you are thinking is going on is, I hope you can work things out for the sake of the kids, if you can forgive her you're a bigger man than I was, but how do you forget, and trust again? I wish you the best of luck.

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you'll be a mile from them, and you'll have their shoes."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Update?

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
i've never understood the idea of wanting to beat up the "other man/woman" that their spouce was cheating with. they don't owe you any loyalty, your spouce does. are they slimeballs for knowingly messing with married people? sure, but that's the least of your problems.

B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
okok,
she is still denying any thing has happened and she was alone at a friend of a friends beach house. I asked her for the address of this house yesterday and she got very defensive and said she didn't have to give it to me. which means she was probably just across town somewhere truth be told. I have begged her to just let me know the truth and that I deserve to know and it would help with my healing process but she isn't saying anything.I'm starting to think it might be someone that I know because with her home and work habits it would be very hard for her to meet someone. she basically just goes to work (a small weight loss office) and home other than that one night out on the town.

At least we are being very cordial to each other and will continue to go to church together with our son, at least for now.It is a very tough situation to go through not being able to talk or see someone that I have seen every day since I was 18yo. but I will make it through and we both have or son as priority #1.

I agree I never understood being mad at the other guy either.

IC B3

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by 451whitworth
i've never understood the idea of wanting to beat up the "other man/woman" that their spouce was cheating with. they don't owe you any loyalty, your spouce does. are they slimeballs for knowingly messing with married people? sure, but that's the least of your problems.

Really? A stranger I would agree, but if your best friend is porking your wife or you dad is doing her, I think there is a certain loyalty expected between friends and family.

If you don't then it truly sucks to be you.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B

Really? A stranger I would agree, but if your best friend is porking your wife or you dad is doing her, I think there is a certain loyalty expected between friends and family.

steelie,
you hit the nail on the head with this statement.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bocephus
okok,
she is still denying any thing has happened and she was alone at a friend of a friends beach house. I asked her for the address of this house yesterday and she got very defensive and said she didn't have to give it to me. which means she was probably just across town somewhere truth be told. I have begged her to just let me know the truth and that I deserve to know and it would help with my healing process but she isn't saying anything.I'm starting to think it might be someone that I know because with her home and work habits it would be very hard for her to meet someone. she basically just goes to work (a small weight loss office) and home other than that one night out on the town.

At least we are being very cordial to each other and will continue to go to church together with our son, at least for now.It is a very tough situation to go through not being able to talk or see someone that I have seen every day since I was 18yo. but I will make it through and we both have or son as priority #1.

I'm glad your not buying her B.S story. When the smoke clears you'll be standing tall. Best wishes Bro!

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by 451whitworth

i was talking about a stranger not a member of your own family.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
The only thing I know about wimmins is that once they've made up their mind, it ain't changing. She made her decision and came to terms with it LONG ago.

That and that all women are 2 drinks away from a girl on girl experience.

Sage

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

Everyone wants to make a buck... does that justify theft?

The "other guy" has all the opportunity to wait until someone else's bad situation is cleared (divorce). Otherwise, he is knowingly worsening someone else's situation.

Decency dictates that you dont do that.

And stating he doesnt know is BS. He knows.

The other guy should get an absolute and complete beating, physically or otherwise, whenther your own relationship remains intact or not.

From reading a few pages of what you wrote, honestly, imo she is leaving now or later. If there is someone else it is very easily just a "tweener" or catalyst, but I do think she has made up her mind.

But you know her, I dont. Trust the gut. Keep lines of communication open, work on it, but finincially oand otherwise prepare for the worst. Seen it a few times. It is BRUTAL and swift and you will get raked over the coals in a bad way if you dont get your ducks in a row asap... even if you do.

My best to you.

Last edited by Crockettnj; 03/26/11.

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by slg888
.....If your wife is cheating or wanna cheat, there is NOTTA damn thing you can do about it.

truth

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
In truth no one has to tell you what she is doing, you already know.

Listen to your gut, it's not lying to you.

Get a Private Investigator, and get the dope on her. Then you can file and come out on top.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
okok,

Very admirable putting the son first.

Best of luck to you. Been there

B
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
B
I finally got her to admit that she was with another guy. It really helped to hear her tell me that as strange as it sounds I feel like a huge weight has been lifted just hearing her say it.

It turned out that they met at our sons daycare and have been talking since around December.the crazy part is this guy has a livin baby's momma and he wants her to divorce me asap and then he'll drop the livin so they can continue to see each other.even she sounded unsure if he would really leave the livin. supposedly he loves his kid very much and the livin isn't from our town so he is worried about her moving away with his child.

do ya'll think this guy will leave the livin? she might get whats coming to her.

Page 14 of 16 1 2 12 13 14 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 64 invisible), 2,365 guests, and 1,250 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,704
Posts18,494,336
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.