Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by temmi

I not suggesting that a continued fraud is better than the truth, I am suggesting that we will never get the truth due to fraud (or arrogance).

And

If it turns out that Obwan cannot serve as POTUS we would something see something like Lybia comming to a town near us.
We didn't have Lybia when Nixon resigned. Personally, I would rather have that than participate in the perpetuation of the fraud that we currently have in the Whitehouse. That is what I would be doing if I allowed my thinking to be swayed by what would happen if his fan club didn't like the law of the land.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You are not that stupid , Cole , so don't try to tag me as a UN supporter .That'a TRH tactic .Instead , imagine that you are in a group of 100 diverse people discussing Obama's legitimacy.

A certain percentage are not going to listen to anything you say that is detrimental to the "Chosen One", but the majority will listen .The further out of their - not your - probability , or credibility,range your comments get, the more of the audience you lose.

So, your "blue hat comments" are not offensive to me , I just thought you were smarter than that .

Ain't the first time I been wrong !grin

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ColeYounger

There is always the possibility that he is legit. If so, many of us will look pretty foolish. I personally don't care though, the question is worth asking and pressing for an answer to.

Cole,

That is what I meant by "arrogance", most of us would just comply and show the Birth Cert.

But even if Obwan has one, he is too arrogant to comply.

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by curdog4570
You are not that stupid , Cole , so don't try to tag me as a UN supporter .That'a TRH tactic .Instead , imagine that you are in a group of 100 diverse people discussing Obama's legitimacy.

A certain percentage are not going to listen to anything you say that is detrimental to the "Chosen One", but the majority will listen .The further out of their - not your - probability , or credibility,range your comments get, the more of the audience you lose.

So, your "blue hat comments" are not offensive to me , I just thought you were smarter than that .

Ain't the first time I been wrong !grin
I am not using some ploy here. I don't have a clue what you are saying. I am not going to go to downtown Kansas City and start calling Obama names. This ain't downtown Kansas City and Obama has few supporters here. The UN has few supporters here. What's your point?

I have no idea whether you're a UN supporter or not. I was just trying to come up with possibilities as to what you saw as offensive in my post.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why don't we just drop it .

OK?

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by temmi

There is always the possibility that he is legit. If so, many of us will look pretty foolish. I personally don't care though, the question is worth asking and pressing for an answer to.

Cole,

That is what I meant by "arrogance", most of us would just comply and show the Birth Cert.

But even if Obwan has one, he is too arrogant to comply.

If that is the case, his arrogance and stupidity is off-the-charts and suggests a serious strategic miscalculation by his owners/handlers.

There is still the possibility that he will be sacrificed at the last minute, by his own side. Imagine another assassination and him being lionized like JFK. Imagine the blow that would deal to our side, not just now but for many years to come. Remember that prior to the three big assassinations, there was no 1968 GCA and people could just buy and sell guns like the tools they are. No draconian measures to enforce cryptic rules that constantly change via interpretation and whim. Who knows how much worse it would be now? Everybody better pray that Obama stays healthy and that no nutjob tries to do him in.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Why don't we just drop it .

OK?
What you said simply did not make sense.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

I totally agree..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by VAnimrod

Assume, for the sake of argument, that a foreign birth certificate and college admissions records and a passport were all produced that showed foreign birth and foreign citizenship.

Prima facie evidence of illegitimacy that would have to be accepted by the courts by any reasonable filing. A writ of mandamus alone would compel the court(s) to examine the issue, and by letter (unambiguous, btw) of the Constitution, illegibility would follow.

What then?

Nothing.

All that "evidence" isn't really "evidence" unless & if a court hears it & accepts it as "evidence", & unfortunately, that's just not going to happen; for whatever the reason, even SCOTUS doesn't want to take it on.

There's already been more than enough issues brought forward for the case to have been heard but it has not, nor will it be no matter what else is brought forward.

Trump is going to keep the pot boiling & the best we can hope for is enough fuel on the fire from various sources, that The Muslim will not get on the ballot in enough states to matter or that he will decide that he's "one & done" & "choose" not to run again.

Pretty unlikely that he would ever willingly step down, though, given the ego & the person we are dealing with here & unlike Nixon, Bob Livingston, & other Repubs who've resigned over scandals in the past, no red-blooded Dem is going to do that.........they have zero integrity & will stay until made to leave.

JMHO

MM

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

If that's the case, we've relegated the Constitution to toilet paper status.

Not we.
The government.

And that's precisely what they've been trying to do for decades.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

IC B3

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

Donald Trump was born in Queens, NY (New York City) and is therefore foreign born. Let�s ban him.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Redneck

I totally agree..

Anyone can change my mind on any issue if they can lay out verifiable and factual information to support their cause. That is what is missing here, not only with the birth issue but from every aspect of this man's history.
If you can't lay yourself out on the table, you obviously have something to hide.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Hussein is afraid to show his birth certificate because he would probably leave out one of the 57 states...

I keep telling y'all that the 57 state quote was a Freudian slip.

There are 57 states... 57 member states of the Organisation of Islamic States. Betcha Hussein has visited all of them, and THAT's what the comment was truly in reference to, not the several states of the United States of America. He cares nothing for the latter, but much for the former.
Spot on. I keep telling family and friends that very thing. Most have a "no way" reaction but a few still don't care. Still family, and I still love them, but interact less, and less with them. Sadly.

I'm not cheap, I'm frugal.
[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by victoro
It seems that if he's found not to be a natural born citizen he should just be arrested for fraud like any common criminal. A long drawn out impeachment shouldn't be necessary. I don't know who (or if anybody) has the jurisdiction to arrest him. Maybe the FBI.

I see no reason why ANY cop couldn't arrest him.

When someone breaks the law it's a cop's job to arrest him. No big deal. What happens from there is in the hands of lawyers and judges.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

If one looks foolish for seeking the truth, so be it.
He's obviously lying and hiding things. Who could argue that?

See sig line below...

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Archerhunter
It seems that if he's found not to be a natural born citizen he should just be arrested for fraud like any common criminal. A long drawn out impeachment shouldn't be necessary. I don't know who (or if anybody) has the jurisdiction to arrest him. Maybe the FBI.

When someone breaks the law it's a cop's job to arrest him. No big deal. What happens from there is in the hands of lawyers and judges.

If true, I'd say it goes far beyond fraud.

If one looks foolish for seeking the truth, so be it.
He's obviously lying and hiding things. Who could argue that?

See sig line below...

How is it foolish? Because a bunch of people like to make fun of anyone daring to demand such basic information? I couldn't care less what they think. Obama and his cohorts have done a good job indeed of perpetuating that stigma.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by levrluvr
Originally Posted by Redneck

I totally agree..

Anyone can change my mind on any issue if they can lay out verifiable and factual information to support their cause. That is what is missing here, not only with the birth issue but from every aspect of this man's history.
If you can't lay yourself out on the table, you obviously have something to hide.
I'm not in total agreement. The lack of and incursions upon personal privacy today are very much something I take seriously. I think people are entitled to their privacy. I haven't thought about it in enough detail to get much beyond gut feelings and into objective dissertation about this next but...I think the farther up the food chain you move, publicly, that is, the less privacy you will either have in a de-facto sense but also the less privacy you are entitled to. As others and you have said, people are entitled to know who is representing them and/or governing them. A guy who is joe average from bfe Kansas or somewhere should be entitled to every last ounce of privacy-but once he moves out into the public domain, the more people he impacts, the less of his info should be protected. Obama is at the very top and he should both expect and welcome scrutiny.

I also don't agree that a lack of total openness equates guilt, but again, the farther up a man moves, the more open he should be with his past and private affairs. It is astounding that this guy has been so successful at stonewalling. I can't believe in such a widespread conspiracy as it would take to do this so I have to believe it is a complete lack of courage on the part of we the American people in demanding that he be forthright and honest about where he came from and who he is.

Nothing less than complete disclosure is acceptable and nothing less than complete adherence to the law is possible short of tearing our very Republic apart.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

+1

The caveat would be the SS surrounding him.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
A bench warrant would be an option, and served by the U.S. Marshalls...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
natural born requires born in the US or its territories and both parents US citizens, according to the strictest interpretation. Obama can never meet that standard, since his father was a Kenyan who never took US citizenship.

the parents may themselves be native born or naturalized, but they must be citizens. Bobby Jindal, for example, can run for president because his parents were naturalized US citizens and he was born in the USA.

some argue that Obama is OK because natural born only requires one US citizen parent if the child is born on US territory....

there is also an issue about having one US citizen parent and being born in a foreign country (the Kenyan birth scenario) which would disqualify him as not being born on US soil and therefore not a natural born citizen.

there is a dearth of SC cases interpreting the constitutional provision. I'm not really up on this issue, and I think the real reason he's trying to keep his papers secret is that they say he's a Muslim, and he probably claimed Indonesian citizenship to get scholarships when he went to college.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (12344mag, 222Sako, 1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 007FJ, 63 invisible), 1,760 guests, and 1,234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,122
Posts18,522,927
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.