Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

You boys are being worked by the BHO machine. Get back to me if the Supremes ever rule on it. Otherwise gossip among yourselves while serious people discuss serious topics.

I cannot believe that so many supposedly intelligent people can not see how this Birther issues plays into the hands of the Re-elect Democrats in 2012 Committee.

You might want to rethink your opinion on this.
As I happen to agree with you, there must be something wrong�

No one has explained to my satisfaction why someone would have put fake birth announcements in a Honolulu newspaper almost 50 years ago.

It's not a fake birth announcement in the papers, it's a birth announcement.....neither announcement says where he was born, just that he was born and the address in the announcement is the grandparents house.

My hometown paper in WI had a birth announcement when my son was born, he was born in Germany. The announcement said he was born and who his parents and grandparents are, no mention of where or what hospital.

Last edited by mtmisfit; 04/02/11.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by selmer
I'm curious. The birther issue has my interest, but it won't change the fact that he is currently president, if actual evidence shows up (or doesn't show up) for th 2012 issue this still may be an election topic. BUT what I'm curious about is whether ya'll think that if he is Muslim or not has a bearing on his legal qualification as the POTUS. I can see personal feelings on that issue, but I'm asking about legalities of religion in holding the office.

His religion has no legal bearing on the office, but Muslims aren't held in the highest regard in this country right now. It would have a huge affect at the ballot box.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by rrroae
Originally Posted by oldtimer303

crazy Yeah your right, following the law of the land and adhering to the constitution is trivial and irrelevant. No need wasting time and energy trying to change the mind that a hard core liberal lacks. If they were capable of intelligent decisions they would have made one during the 2008 elections. GW wink

If a liberal came up to you when Bush was president and argued he should be impeached for his unconstitutional Faith Based Initiative law, what would your reaction have been? Would you have voted Democrat because he broke the Constitution?

I mean that's what many are thinking isn't it? That if it's proved Obama isn't a citizen and therefore his presidency is unlawful and unconstitutional, it will somehow sway voters to shift to the Right.

Just my opinion but I don't think this is the most affective way to get folks to wake up to what's happening to our country.

Damn you're dumb RR, ignorant as hell too. Washington hired chaplains. Jefferson paid for missionaries to minister to Indian tribes. One clear intent of the Northwest Ordinance was to foster Christian schools in the Ohio Territory. The NWO was passed under the Articles, then re-passed after the Constitution was ratified, by the same guys who wrote the blasted thing. So, by your ignorant-azzed reasoning, I guess the Constitution itself is "unconstitutional". Wake the [bleep] up and make an effort to inform yourself 'cause I don't enjoy making an ass out of ignorant liberals. Well, actually I do, but get informed anyway.

Congress passed the 1st ammendment, not to banish religion from the public square, but for the sole reason of preventing a national denomination from insinuating itself into politcal dominance. Anyone who says differently is simply ignorant of the facts, and has never investigated the voluminous writings of the Founders.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by selmer
I'm curious. The birther issue has my interest, but it won't change the fact that he is currently president, if actual evidence shows up (or doesn't show up) for th 2012 issue this still may be an election topic. BUT what I'm curious about is whether ya'll think that if he is Muslim or not has a bearing on his legal qualification as the POTUS. I can see personal feelings on that issue, but I'm asking about legalities of religion in holding the office.

His religion has no legal bearing on the office, but Muslims aren't held in the highest regard in this country right now. It would have a huge affect at the ballot box.

===================

If it was disclosed Bammy was a Muslim and used his religion and foreign citizenship to criminally defraud lending institutions prior to the 2008 elections;while he may not have been prosecuted,I seriously doubt he'd have been the candidate and he certainly would have not had the 8 million votes he won by if such facts were known.

The real eye opening schit has nothing to do with Hawaii,although that remains a interesting mystery,as well.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ok tough guy, show me where in the Constitution it allows government to provide tax money for "faith-based" institutions?

IC B2

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
with all due respect to the members of this forum, i think that there might be a misunderstanding as to what is a birth certificate and what is a certificate of live birth......i feel that this goes right to the heart of this debate....i am certain ...at least in the statse of ohio and pennsylvania that a birth certificate is document that is signed by a doctor or nurse who was physically present when the baby was delivered....a certificate of live birth is a document that is issued by a hospital or agency that is presented with what is considered to be "new born" baby. The baby that is issued a certificate of live birth may have been "delivered" by the mother,midwife,husband,taxi driver,fireman,grandmother,or witch doctor.....it does not state where and when that child was born......i'm sure that 99% of all members of this forum are aware of this but i just had to put in my 2% worth....as a firefighter for 27 years i had to sign off on this issue.....no birth certiicate, no proof.....regards....bearit....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yep.

Certification of live birth is no better than an advertisement in a news paper. Means exactly squat.

Only thing either could ever hope to prove is that a child was not a stillborn.

Obama can't even prove that...

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
bottom line on this question is that if hussein were forth coming with his Birth Certificate, and his college info, like EVERY OTHER candidate has been, or has been willing to do...............

this question would not be coming up.

Which leads to the other question of WHY IS HE HIDING THIS INFO?

Sam......

bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
THIS IS THE REASON I QUESTION IF OBAMA IS LEGAL

Article.II.
Section.1.
The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America. He shall hold his Office during the Term of four Years, and, together with the Vice President, chosen for the same Term, be elected, as follows
Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress: but no Senator or Representative, or Person holding an Office of Trust or Profit under the United States, shall be appointed an Elector.
The Electors shall meet in their respective States, and vote by Ballot for two Persons, of whom one at least shall not be an Inhabitant of the same State with themselves. And they shall make a List of all the Persons voted for, and of the Number of Votes for each; which List they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the Seat of the Government of the United States, directed to the President of the Senate. The President of the Senate shall, in the Presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the Certificates, and the Votes shall then be counted. The Person having the greatest Number of Votes shall be the President, if such Number be a Majority of the whole Number of Electors appointed; and if there be more than one who have such Majority, and have an equal Number of Votes, then the House of Representatives shall immediately chuse by Ballot one of them for President; and if no Person have a Majority, then from the five highest on the List the said House shall in like Manner chuse the President. But in chusing the President, the Votes shall be taken by States, the Representation from each State having one Vote; A quorum for this Purpose shall consist of a Member or Members from two thirds of the States, and a Majority of all the States shall be necessary to a Choice. In every Case, after the Choice of the President, the Person having the greatest Number of Votes of the Electors shall be the Vice President. But if there should remain two or more who have equal Votes, the Senate shall chuse from them by Ballot the Vice President.
The Congress may determine the Time of chusing the Electors, and the Day on which they shall give their Votes; which Day shall be the same throughout the United States.

No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

In Case of the Removal of the President from Office, or of his Death, Resignation, or Inability to discharge the Powers and Duties of the said Office, the Same shall devolve on the Vice President, and the Congress may by Law provide for the Case of Removal, Death, Resignation or Inability, both of the President and Vice President, declaring what Officer shall then act as President, and such Officer shall act accordingly, until the Disability be removed, or a President shall be elected.
The President shall, at stated Times, receive for his Services, a Compensation, which shall neither be increased nor diminished during the Period for which he shall have been elected, and he shall not receive within that Period any other Emolument from the United States, or any of them.
Before he enter on the Execution of his Office, he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation:�"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."
Section.2.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Ok tough guy, show me where in the Constitution it allows government to provide tax money for "faith-based" institutions?

Like all the libtards, you've got it bass-ackwards. There is nothing in the Constitution that would prohibit such, apart from the fact that "revenue-sharing", that is, doling out federal tax money to the states, is blatantly unconstitutional on its face, and it was the republicrat Tricky Dick Nixon that started doing that.

I'm not in favor of dolling out tax dollars to private charities, but if it is legal to do so for Planned Parenthood, it is legal for Teen Challenge, and much less corrosive to public life.

IC B3

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee
I'm not in favor of dolling out tax dollars to private charities, but if it is legal to do so for Planned Parenthood, it is legal for Teen Challenge, and much less corrosive to public life.

I agree. I don't see how the GooberMint should be giving any charity funds, or provide any welfare funds or entitlement funds. But if it is going to be done, how is providing it to a "faith-based" institution any worse if they do good in the community? I'd rather avoid the argument altogether and axe all the redistribution of funds.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by oldtimer303

crazy Yeah your right, following the law of the land and adhering to the constitution is trivial and irrelevant. No need wasting time and energy trying to change the mind that a hard core liberal lacks. If they were capable of intelligent decisions they would have made one during the 2008 elections. GW wink

If a liberal came up to you when Bush was president and argued he should be impeached for his unconstitutional Faith Based Initiative law, what would your reaction have been? Would you have voted Democrat because he broke the Constitution?

I mean that's what many are thinking isn't it? That if it's proved Obama isn't a citizen and therefore his presidency is unlawful and unconstitutional, it will somehow sway voters to shift to the Right.

Just my opinion but I don't think this is the most affective way to get folks to wake up to what's happening to our country.

Appears you are turning the buggy in a different direction. Didn't say anything about impeachment. I vote for the the best person for the job, not the party. Just a short supply of pickins when it comes to liberals.

Havent a clue what other are thinking. Be they Democrats or Republicans if they dont meet the requirements, they should never be in office. If they violate the law, or their character is in question, they should suffer the penalties.

What do you feel is the most effective way to clear up the unproduced valid birth certificate issue. Your opinion please. GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Obama obviously has MUCH to hide from the voting public.

I believe Obama is a liar and a fraud.

Obama has damaged our country more than any other president in recently memory with his rocketing national deficit spending, socialized medicine, and panty waist foreign leadership.

Americans MUST get Obama voted out of office or impeached as soon as possible.

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D

Like all the libtards, you've got it bass-ackwards. There is nothing in the Constitution that would prohibit such, apart from the fact that "revenue-sharing", that is, doling out federal tax money to the states, is blatantly unconstitutional on its face, and it was the republicrat Tricky Dick Nixon that started doing that.

Planned Parenthood...what a twisted mis-named lie they are. They are nothing more than government supported murderers.

Some day those killers will be judged by God.

Last edited by Dixie_Rebel; 04/02/11.

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
If you voted for Obama then you are part of the problem instead of part of the solution.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I think Obama is an incompetent fraud, a Muslim, an arrogant anti-American liberal of the worst kind, and an embarrassment to our nation. I'd give my left nut to see him led from the White House in handcuffs.

But I believe that if there really was something to the birth certificate issue the Clintons would have found it before he won the nomination. No stone was left unturned in the search for anything that would have given Hillary an advantage.

I'd love to be proven wrong though...

Last edited by Dogballs; 04/02/11.

"Let me say it as simply as I can: transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this presidency."
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Dogballs

But I believe that if there really was something to the birth certificate issue the Clintons would have found it before he won the nomination. No stone was left unturned in the search for anything that would have given Hillary an advantage.

That is an excellent point. I think he's kept his birth certificate hidden because it lists his race as white, the same as his mother.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It is not hidden, it doesn't exist. The boy ain't an American. He's a Indonesian Muslim...and has been since shortly after birth.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by bea175
If you voted for Obama then you are part of the problem instead of part of the solution.

laugh Apparently you need to read the threads closer, quite a stretch to read that into a thread. Thanks no apology required. GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

And like all good Commies, you couldn't just admit there's nothing in the Constitution granting the government the power from taking tax dollars, which are forced, to support religion, which is voluntary.

If there is, cite it. Otherwise quit acting like a horses azz.

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

502 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 50 invisible), 2,289 guests, and 1,158 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,510
Posts18,490,768
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.