-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
We are a debt based economy, we can't pay off the debt without collapsing the economy.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I laugh at some people i cross paths with at breakfast and around -thinking things are going to turn around real soon.
People have no idea what is coming.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Can someone tell me WHO it is that collects the interest on Americas debt?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The international banking cartel composed of the Federal Reserve System, foreign central banks, the International Monetary Fund, the World Bank, investment banks, etc.

Of course, private individuals also collect the interest but we are small potatoes who don't amount to much.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I can't get You Tube at work but get the drift.
I used to think we should go back at least 30 years and incarcerate any federal politician still living for life.
In the case of California, Illinois and the like, the same.
Now I realize we can't afford it. So........

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by levrluvr
or I suppose you could take the Ted Nugent approach and just clear the books and start over, with a comment of "we don't owe anyone anything". I mean really, what are they (the people we supposedly owe) going to do?

-------------------------------------------------------------

They would wreck the economy for years to come ! --grin.

Let the banking cartel collect the money/interest from the people they made the deals with ....

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by 700LH
Can someone tell me WHO it is that collects the interest on Americas debt?

It is the bondholders. There may be some surprises. In order and approximate numbers (top 15):

1. Federal Reserve and intergovernmental holdings $5.4 trillion
2. Individual investors, trusts, savings bonds, etc. $1.5 trillion
3. China $900 billion
4. Japan $875 billion
5. Pension funds $700 billion
6. Mutual Funds $650 billion
7. State and Local governments $525 billion
8. United Kingdom $515 billion
9. Commercial Banks $275 billion
10. Insurance Companies $260 billion
11. Oil exporters $215 billion
12. Brazil $185 billion
13. Caribbean banks $150 billion
14. Hong Kong $140 billion
15. Canada $4 billion

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The USA was 9.5 trillion in dedt after 200 years,until BamBam,now 14 trillion in his TWO years.His budget today ask to cut 4 trillion ASAP..wonder why ??
It's called CYA.....

Come on America,
Athletes and actors are not heroes, only soldiers, airmen,marines and sailors get that respect�and let's add firemen and LEO's

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
We just need to pass something so we can know whats in it.

But in the mean time,since we are going broke; why don't we drill a little oil, warm up with a little coal, and dig a little gold? Just asking.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
the world has been falling apart a couple times a decade for the last hundred years. we just hear about it more often. go to work , go to church , do your best, kiss your wife ,hug your kids and keep on going .

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Oh ok...thanks? crazy

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
i went back and watched the video. we are screwed ......

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
One of the problems we have is the crap the Government, Schools and whoever have shoved down our throat til we all believe it. We have gone FAR beyond being able to VOTE this stuff out of office. We have been telling politicians for years what we want,,they don't listen,in fact they ignore us.Something drastic needs to happen to turn the goobers around...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by djs
How could we not have a BIG national debt with interest payments to match? WE are funding 2 wars (longer than the Vietnam War - going on 9 years) with 2001 tax cuts that cut the revenue stream needed to fund them - hence the need to borrow more and more money.

Let's get real folks, there is no free lunch. Either raise the revenue stream or cut the spending (and not just the social safety net side) on the highest budget areas .

still spewing the party line eh? The entitlements you liberals love cost us 20 times the amount of money these brush fire wars do.
Wanna cut expenses, stop ALL entitlements.

Sam......

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Originally Posted by djs
How could we not have a BIG national debt with interest payments to match? WE are funding 2 wars (longer than the Vietnam War - going on 9 years) with 2001 tax cuts that cut the revenue stream needed to fund them - hence the need to borrow more and more money.

Let's get real folks, there is no free lunch. Either raise the revenue stream or cut the spending (and not just the social safety net side) on the highest budget areas .

still spewing the party line eh? The entitlements you liberals love cost us 20 times the amount of money these brush fire wars do.
Wanna cut expenses, stop ALL entitlements.

while I agree with you, all that will do is start a war here. 'course, I'm beginning to think that is the ultimate end game for some.

Last edited by bbassi; 04/14/11.

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Neil Bortz was 'splaning it this morning. In simple terms, we are [bleep] far beyond any comprehension.
The only way out, and I believe hussein has set this up, is for America to just totally collapse, and whoever wants to pick up the pieces be welcome to it.
Yep.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
a war is coming one way or the other. Either the takers are going to revolt when there is nothing left to take, or those that 'have' are going to revolt, to keep from becoming destitute.

Bring it on.

Sam......

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
a war is coming one way or the other. Either the takers are going to revolt when there is nothing left to take, or those that 'have' are going to revolt, to keep from becoming destitute.

Bring it on.

Really, it's about the only chance many will ever have to not live under the yoke of .gov slavery.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by randymarsh
the world has been falling apart a couple times a decade for the last hundred years. we just hear about it more often. go to work , go to church , do your best, kiss your wife ,hug your kids and keep on going .

------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds kind of like what an ostrich does ? stick your head in a hole and the problem is gone.

Said kids -will someday wonder why we let this country go to hades.

Posted by Bristoe
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Don't worry. There's a radius of about one mile 'round the center of Yankeetown that is secure.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (10gaugemag, 1Longbow, 160user, 219 Wasp, 222Sako, 1badf350, 50 invisible), 14,357 guests, and 1,033 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,296
Posts18,545,319
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.