A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by johnfox
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan
Originally Posted by 358Thumper
as good as they may be I don't think this is the place for this thread IMHO

Whats wrong with paying less for great customer service?

Nothing at all, but who sponsors this subforum??

Last time I checked we were still in America, I don't see anyone trashing Doug, go over to custom rifles and wildcats and you will see John Burns as the sponser, and he does'nt expect or get a free ride!

GB1

G
GF1 Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Yep - I've had a couple of deals with CAMERALAND, all superb deals topped only by Doug and Co.'s tremendous customer service.

Oh, yeah, and they sponsor this site.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

Last time I checked we were still in America

Ahhhh......you might be, but I'm not.

I just think it's disrepectful to promote a optics retailer on the the subforum that's sponsored by CameralandNY, but that's just my view.

FVA Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Last time I checked we were still in America

Ahhhh......you might be, but I'm not.

I just think it's disrepectful to promote a optics retailer on the the subforum that's sponsored by CameralandNY, but that's just my view.

If that is the case then,IMO, this site has gone to pot. Screw the mind set that sponsorship equates special treatment.
Both Camera Land and Euro optics are top flight companies.

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Well I didn't expect this to turn negative. I clearly realize Doug advertises here but sponsors this site? Seems a stretch.
I also said Doug was "golden" and I have spent many more thousands with him than Alex. I put my comments on here because it is topical & to remind people of another option. The two don't carry the same inventory. For example, Alex carries a high end rifle line.

Because High Mountain Outfitters & Dana Designs have the same setup in the Back Packing forum, no one can mention another company - like Cabelas, Kuiu, REI, Sportsman Warehouse, Barneys, etc.?

Some people need to drink a little more prune juice.

Last edited by bigwhoop; 04/23/11.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I posted this a few times before & not going into the details again, but I got screwed by Cameraland AND WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER ITEM FROM THEM EVER!!! Don't care if he just advertises on here or is a sponsor, that is how I feel.

Alex at Euro-Optics is great to do buisness with!!!

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I have made many purchases with Camerland and not a problem yet. I have turned lots of friends on to specials that Cameraland offers and they have yet to have a problem. Have not tried Euro Optics. I can say that i am vey happy with customer service from Cameraland. Kelly

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Doug and Alex both are awesome. I have used Doug tons and turned many others on to him. 100% straight up honest!!! I bet my friends and I have done 30 transactions with Doug, all Aces, mostly demo stuff.

Spence

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

In case you haven't noticed, Cameraland pretty much cornered the market on sponsoring optics forums. I can name three sites right off the bat that is sponsored by Cameraland. Doesn't leave you many places to discuss other optics retailers without people getting their feelings hurt.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

153 members (450yukon, 375sunrise, 907brass, 17CalFan, 2500HD, 22 invisible), 1,728 guests, and 1,042 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,502
Posts18,490,514
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.