Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Cajun Blake
update on the flag burning .... this trash needs to be sent back to Columbia or better yet, get a rope !!!

You can run, but you can't hide when you disgrace the Stars and Stripes

BATON ROUGE, La. � Police have issued an arrest warrant for a 23-year-old Louisiana State University student with dual U.S. and Colombian citizenship on charges that he cut down and burned a U.S. flag that flew 24 hours a day at the campus War Memorial, the school said Wednesday.

The warrant by LSU police accuses Isaac Eslava of two felony counts of criminal damage to property and one each of arson, theft, resisting an officer and possessing drug paraphernalia, a news release said.

Campus police Sgt. Blake A. Tabor said he does not know why the flag was cut down early Monday. "We probably will not know that until we get him back into custody, if he decides to talk," Tabor said.

An LSU flag cut down with the U.S. flag, a piece of Eslava's clothing, drug paraphernalia and red and black spray paint were found in a stolen car, according to the news release.

It said campus police found a knife that had fibers from the flag mast on it, and that someone spray-painted red and black graffiti on apartments north of campus early Monday.

Repair costs to the war memorial are estimated at $7,530 and repair costs at The Venue Apartments are estimated at $400, according to LSU.

The news release said Eslava is believed to have fled to Atlanta. He may have left there, Tabor said.

A Facebook page for Isaac Eslava Alvarado listed him as a member of LSU's Class of 2010 from Cali, Colombia. It went off line shortly after The Associated Press sent a Facebook message asking him to call or send an email.

No Baton Rouge phone listing could be located for Eslava.

[Linked Image]
"Dual citizenship". Who didn't see that coming? It's really a shame the police got to him first. He sounds and looks like such an upstanding (dual) citizen. I'm guessing he's just misunderstood and all he needed was a little "perspective". I do believe several around there would have volunteered for the tutoring session.
Hopefully several multiples of the damages will come out of his 'Columbian money' to repair for the damages and to make a point. Then they need to release him back to the public in the middle of the quad. But I'd wait and do it about an hour before kickoff on a Saturday night football game.

NRA Lifer
"It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare." - Mark Twain
"Everybody has principles... until they are an inconvenience." - Me

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Let him pay full restitution for all damages and ship his useless ass back to Colombia.

NRA Lifetime Member
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by ColeYounger
At Pittsburg State University, a medium-size, NCAA Div.II college, there were quite a few incidents after the hostages were taken. I remember one where some Iranian Camel Jockey was beaten by some patriotic Americans with a baseball bat. Our leaders have been way too liberal with letting foreigners into our midst both illegally and legally, for many years. This puts us all at risk.

Somehow seems our leaders are libs (lame in brains). How can you explain ghinese commie in Sandia national labs. I wonder how much Carter got for letting them have our silent propellor technology.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Make that "chinese commies", please

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
That guy looks like some of our most upstanding texas democrats. probably on welfare.

IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I'm sure there are some "patriots" at Angola pen that would host a "tailgating" party for him.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by eyeball
That guy looks like some of our most upstanding texas democrats. probably on welfare.
I'd like to see him as a 'guest' on the next episode of Swamp People.

NRA Lifer
"It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare." - Mark Twain
"Everybody has principles... until they are an inconvenience." - Me

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Choot 'im! Choot 'im!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE
Let him pay full restitution for all damages and ship his useless ass back to Colombia.

Ass whipping in tow...

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
** UPDATE**

the aforementioned Columbian suspect turned himself in to LSU campus police late this afternoon.

i'll keep everyone posted on the judicial process and what punishment is handed down

40 yrs ago this dude would have just disappeared after a fishing trip in the LA swamp.

www.raginblaze.com - Cajun Seasoning with a Southwest Flare

Low sodium, No MSG, infused with smoked chipotle peppers

other seasonings/mixes: taco, chili, fajita, jerky, sausage seasoning, seafood boil, N.O. style coffee & chicory, beignet mix.....
IC B3

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (219DW, 1OntarioJim, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 163bc, 53 invisible), 1,713 guests, and 1,194 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,108
Posts18,522,613
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.