Hi Buzsaw, I just got rained out after shooting some .250 handloads this afternoon. I have been using Remington brass, CCI BR-2 benchrest primers, 3031 powder, and Speer 87 grain Hot-Cor bullets. I tried 31 grains versus 32 grains of powder last session, and the 32 grain load shot better. Today I tried the 32 grains of 3031 versus 33.5 grains. I only shot two, three-shot groups at 50 yards before the thunderstorms attacked. The 32 grain load put two through the same hole, and one 1/4" away. I was floored! The 33.5 grain load shot about a 3/4" group. This is from a '50's EG, with a Lyman hunting tang peep. No scope. Shot from benchrest with a bag front and rear. My target works well for a bead front: it is a piece of dayglo posterboard with a magic-marker 3/4" wide black cross drawn on. I don't know how else to shoot accurately with a bead front. Looks like I found my accuracy load. Your results may vary. Also, I clean a barrel down to bare metal after each session with Shiloh Creek Bore Solvent. I hope this helps someone. The old tried and true load comes through again. No need to recreate the wheel so to speak. God Bless, Marc