Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by northern_dave
i'm having a pretty decent night, no sense in ruining it by watching that SOB.
Who? The King? I never watch that damnfool... Only time I wanna watch is when he either resigns, gets tossed in a federal prison, or at the very least - the day he's finally OUT of the White House..

+ 1000

"If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?"
Vince Lombardi
GB1

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by atticus
I live near El Paso. Obama said the "fence is nearly completed." What? It must be that they have this new stealth fence technology, honest, it makes fencing invisible. At least, it's invisible all along the Texas border. What a wonder of a president. Thank G_d we can all sleep soundly at night knowing King Hussein is in charge.

Bam Bam just thinks the border is 36.3 miles long.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
King Statement on President Obama�s El Paso Speech

May 10, 2011

The President has again called for amnesty for illegal immigrants without offering a proposal to improve border security

Washington, D.C. (May 10, 2011) �Today, U.S. Rep. Peter T. King, Chairman of the House Committee on Homeland Security, released this statement following President Obama�s speech on his plan to grant amnesty to illegal immigrants:

�The President has again called for amnesty for illegal immigrants without offering a single proposal to actually improve the security of our borders.

�After nearly two-and-a-half years in office, President Obama has yet to present the American people with a comprehensive plan for securing the border against illegal immigration.

�The President implying that we�ve done enough and the border is secure, does not make it so. Our border is definitely not secure. The Government Accountability Office has determined that only 15 percent of the Southwest Border is under operational control. The time has come for real action, not words.�

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

226 members (204guy, 1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 280Ackleyrized, 117LBS, 31 invisible), 2,390 guests, and 1,037 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,446
Posts18,528,776
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.