Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ULA24
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Remember this in November next time around. The GOP leadership has lost all touch with those who elected them. Some how they think the ultra rich pay the bills, My bad, I forgot that they do.

Some day everyone will realize what I already know. They are all slimy disgusting sluts and whores in DC. Republicans are as bad as the Democrats. Only term limits and a 3rd party can solve this problem. They will never vote away their own personal gravy train! The founding fathers never intended these whores to make a career of being a Congressman or Senator. You were supposed to come forward, represent your districts interests, then go back home to your real career.

These miserable sluts should be forced to take the same social security and medicare we all get!

couldn't agree more

though the GOP doesn't talk much about taking our guns

so in my mind for that reason and some others they SUCK less

but they still suck

oh and Walt is a dyed in the wool liberal democrat, you'll find that out soon enough hanging around here.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
GB1

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Someone is not going to get "it", and it will be everything, not just SS. It will be everyone's LIVLIHOOD.

I just wish we'd get together, cut our losses and say [bleep] you. There are mutiple ways go go about that...

Its gone; if you expect it to be fixed by politicians who have destroyed it, its too late.

Of course the solution for most will be to vote-a-thief to hopefully get theirs before the Titanic sinks....

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I swing both ways man! I voted for Young and Murkowski and Stevens! Could not get past the Joe Miller joke though! I try to vote on issues rather than by the party.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I thought he did a pretty good job of cleaning it up.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Huntz
Originally Posted by whistle djs
Here is something to keep in mind. Social Security was designed (in the 1930's) for a person who worked until he was 65, retired, then lived for another 10 years (dying at 75. His SS payments largely matched what he took out.

My sister and brother-in-law retired at 58, and have been collecting for the past 12 years, with no end in sight.

We talk about sacrifice to get the budget in order; where is their (and many like them) sacrifice? People ARE greedy; Simpson is correct.

They sure have a lot of nerve not dyeing in a timely fashion.Also the earliest you can collect SSI retirement benefits is 62.

Sorry, I did not finish the statement. They retired at 58; started Social Security payments at 62 and have been collecting them for the past 12 years. I am 70 and still working and enjoying it.

IC B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by djs
Originally Posted by Huntz
Originally Posted by whistle djs
Here is something to keep in mind. Social Security was designed (in the 1930's) for a person who worked until he was 65, retired, then lived for another 10 years (dying at 75. His SS payments largely matched what he took out.

My sister and brother-in-law retired at 58, and have been collecting for the past 12 years, with no end in sight.

We talk about sacrifice to get the budget in order; where is their (and many like them) sacrifice? People ARE greedy; Simpson is correct.

They sure have a lot of nerve not dyeing in a timely fashion.Also the earliest you can collect SSI retirement benefits is 62.

Sorry, I did not finish the statement. They retired at 58; started Social Security payments at 62 and have been collecting them for the past 12 years. I am 70 and still working and enjoying it.

WHAT!!! You greedy Senior! Your the reason our country is going broke! You and your dam $600 monthly SS payment! Haaaaa

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
I swing both ways man! I voted for Young and Murkowski and Stevens! Could not get past the Joe Miller joke though! I try to vote on issues rather than by the party.

my bad Walt, from your posts on here it seems you take every opportunity to bash the GOP and celebrate/promote Dems

course maybe that's what makes the 'fire "fair and balanced"

certainly a large per centage of GOP cheerleaders in these parts

what you actually do in the voting booth only you really know and 'spose I'll take your word on that's how you voted.

I voted Miller, figure the less time they've served the easier they are to remove.

though I loved Art's line....."he'd have probably been impeached by now" lol

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I hear you man! I like to thing there is room for more than one view on the forum but that is not the case all of the time. I like to bash some parts of the GOP but not all of it. I lean liberal but I am a small business man, gun owner, hunter and thinks there is toooooo much wasteful spending. The Alaska Group is the prime example of wasteful spending. I dislike Palin a bunch but I supported her before she became star truck. as Clint Eastwood said " A man (or woman) gota know his own limitations" Palin is too dim witted to know her limitations.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
you miserable son of a bitch.

+1

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ULA24
Only term limits and a 3rd party can solve this problem.

That ship already sailed. Basically, 50% of our country votes for a living, so don't count on any self-discipline at the voting booth or in the political arena. The only things that are going to fix it are tough times and getting back to basics.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
One thing about it almost to th end of the line they are all damned politicians.

Don't fully agree with him either, but in an interview the other day Herman Cain mentioned that he and only a few others were not the product of a "political career" by the time they get to DC to "represent us".

Some spelling errors can be corrected by a vowel movement.
~ MOLON LABE ~
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (10gaugemag, 1badf350, 1eyedmule, 160user, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 52 invisible), 18,840 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,855
Posts18,537,592
Members74,050
Most Online20,796

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.