Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
C
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
or stop thinking anyone is addressing you or wants to hear your continual Bla bla bla .
So you know and to make it clear , in this case I am addressing you .
If you would actually watch the video , you would see that every one of the guns were purposeful blow up

[Linked Image]
GB1

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
captchee;

Mark's still on a jihad to prove to us and Rick that 24HCF needs a moderator because, in his mind, we're too unstructured, deregulated, and "mean" to some people.

So, he simply trolls his absolutist BS on several issues.

He's admitted as much, said he'd quit, gave ihis word to Rick on that, and crawfished on his word damned near immediately.

He does have some good info, but chooses to do this crap rather than anything useful.

That he does, and that it continues, says much on many levels, IMHO.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I didn't give my word, (whatever that means.) I gave up on the campaign as I told Rick I would. Now I'm just making sure the truth is told.

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing 1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~
C
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
He does have some good info, but chooses to do this crap rather than anything useful

I know he does as i have read the info on other forums that i moderate ,.
He also doesn�t act the way he does here . If he did I would bann his sorry A$$

[Linked Image]
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
TMA & Graybeards?

No, he doesn't act like this, there.

As for your word, Mark... do you really want me to go back and find the post YOU made in that regard? You're already lying, trolling, and doing exactly what you told Rick you'd not do. Do you really need to be shown to be dishonest?

IC B2

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by captchee
He does have some good info, but chooses to do this crap rather than anything useful

BTW - you just pegged it, squarely.

He wants Rick to institute moderators (he's said so), and thinks by acting like this he'll eventually either get that, or kill the forum. Of course, he'd want to be one of those moderators, so what does that really say?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
TMA & Graybeards?

As for your word, Mark... do you really want me to go back and find the post YOU made in that regard? You're already lying, trolling, and doing exactly what you told Rick you'd not do. Do you really need to be shown to be dishonest?

Thats because im a moderator on GBO grin Anything stupid he says get deleted. The mods and admins have been talking about banning him since 2 years ago.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by bigblock455
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
TMA & Graybeards?

Thats because im a moderator on GBO grin Anything stupid he says get deleted. The mods and admins have been talking about banning him since 2 years ago.

Hmmm.....

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Swampman700
I didn't give my word, (whatever that means.) I gave up on the campaign as I told Rick I would. Now I'm just making sure the truth is told.
I've not been posting here that long, but from what I can tell, you aren't making sure "the truth" is told. That thread where the guy clearly stated he didn't want a Prostaff and you kept recommending it over and over like it was the best scope out there made me 100% certain of this. While I have used a Prostaff quite a bit, and it's a good scope for the $100 price range you can get them on sale or used for, it doesn't have great glass or really anything else great for that matter. There are a ton of of scopes in the $2-300 range that are quite a bit better.

Infact, I've seen you spread BS about how Remington doesn't have the problems that they clearly do. Where is your proof that they don't have these problems?

I've seen you spread rumours about spanish muzzle loaders being unsafe? Where is your proof. I can't say you are right or wrong there as I don't know the truth, which is why I started a thread about it, but so far everything I've read is pointing to you being full of it. So where is your proof here?

Seems that you like to tell us all a bunch of bs and claim it's the truth, but I've yet to see you provide facts for any claim you've made.

Are we really supposed to take a guy seriously that thinks a Nikon Prostaff is a great scope, or that his Remington 700 ML that's a super outdated design and not a great one at that is the best? I think we can all come to our own conclusions here.

That being said, if you can provide proof or facts I will gladly believe you, and apologize to you, but until then why do you keep insisting on telling people stuff that you have no idea about?

Last edited by slowr1der; 06/17/11.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by captchee

I too have ran several forums in my day, and I do not understand at all why the admin doesn't ban him from here. I've only been posting on here a short time and It seems like every post he makes is full of it giving people bad information.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ban me for telling the truth? Why are you so afraid of the truth?

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V

You're a liar, a fraud, a troll, and a disgrace to the knowledge you actually do have.

Damned sad, really.

The only place you pull this schit, is here, simply because Rick allows you to be an ass. Everywhere else, you're different, because idiocy is not tolerated.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So it's not ok for me to act like you and the rest?

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
So it's not ok for me to act like you and the rest?

If you STARTED acting like other folks here, it'd be more akin to the way you act elsewhere.

I.e., not espousing utter BS, not trolling on any/every thread you think you can get a rise with your standard crap, not outright lying, not talking about schit you haven't a clue about.

Basically, quit doing (again) what you told Rick you'd quit doing before.

The schit's old, Mark. And, you're better than that. As your track record here before you lost your f'kin' mind and your track record elsewhere shows.

Drop the crap.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Other than an occasional tounge in cheek post, I truly believe everything I post to be factual. I don't post on matters which I have no experience. I already quit doing what I told Rick I'd quit doing.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Other than an occasional tounge in cheek post, I truly believe everything I post to be factual. I don't post on matters which I have no experience. I already quit doing what I told Rick I'd quit doing.

Either you are stupid to an unbelievable degree (and per evidence elsewhere, you aren't), or that's laughable on it's face.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
So where are the facts to back up the truth? I'd really love to see you prove me wrong, but so far I've seen you just keep posting that you are telling the truth without being able to provide any evidence. Others however, can provide evidence to back up their side of things.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
hes done breathed in to much black powder smoke and fried his brains.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
If you really believe half of the stuff you post I really feel sorry for you.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If you don't believe my post, I feel sorry for you.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

154 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 280shooter, 257_X_50, 23 invisible), 1,512 guests, and 1,075 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,993
Posts18,481,123
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.