-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 15 of 18 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18
L
L
I'm not Keiths wife you idiot. And why would anyone believe someone who gets on here and lies about EVERYTHING about himself?

People can believe what they want but if we were in court you would have been buried and thrown out a long time ago big guy!

How's that USAFA stuff going for ya? You never said.

GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by huntsonora

Keiths reputation has been tarnished, 24hr campfire gained some new redneck members from the hills and the english language has been broken down, beaten and raped in this thread.

This is the understatement of the year! I read this thread for my Jerry Springer fix. Huntsonora also had one of the funniest posts of the year with the spelling contest post. Keep it up boys and girls, I got my popcorn!

What you do today is important, you are trading a day in the rest of your life for it.
W
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
W
What ever you say baby , what ever you say. You lost the last time in court and would this time too, I love cell cams, and things are great at the AFA thanks for asking. But what dose that have to do with this tread, oh yeah change the subject, and any day you want to match bank accounts let me know.In fact add your whole family I'll still come out on top. People on here know the truth. Let people believe what they want, its a free country. Take care now, and remember your golden rule, attack others and take the heat off you.

Last edited by Whiteelk; 06/29/11.
W
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
W
oh by the way you did not answer demtex???? I guess 300mag is lying????? so is possomhunter,wacknstacker,campcreek66, and straightarrow. All these people are lying and are just out to get you. The bad mouthing is just a respones to the truth. What is your relationship, tell us all , or shut up. Stay on the subject of the tread. Stop looking at everyone but yourself, and putting the falt where it belongs just once.

W
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
W
and while your at it, why don't you answer huntsonora. How do capes come back in that condition?? This should be good....EVERYONE IS WAITTING. And I know it will be hard for you but try and stay on subject. Dang that idiot thing really hurt , I think I'll go run and hide, your sooooo scary.

IC B2

W
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
W
Berettaboy, do you know anything about this subject or are you just someone along for the ride WooHoo or whatever

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Lotsoelk
Yeah you would love it when me or any other woman even faintly gives you the time of day. No wonder why you can't keep a marriage you can't keep it in your pants. How's your wife's "work" going by the way lol maybe you're not as good as you think you are ;o

On another note, if I was Keith's wife or daughter I'm pretty sure if I had something to say to you Jim or Guerry I would call either of you and not be on a stupid site like this.

You both need to get a life and worry about the things that are going on in your own houses right under your noses!

Sleep tight!
Then why don't you just go away and quit posting your BS here.

You telling them to get a life is [bleep] hilarious, pot meet kettle! lol

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

L
L
I just got on here because I don't like you Guerry. It's pretty simple. I've never been to court in my life, obviously you don't have a clue who I am.

You don't work at the AIR FORCE ACADEMY! THEY DON'T HAVE CONTRACTORS THERE! IT'S A COLLEGE! In fact you don't have a job at all. No one will hire you because you can't do anything. Obviously you are horrible at taxidermy.

And why do you talk about money? What does that have to do with anything? And everyone that really knows who you are knows how you got the little bit of money you have in your account. Your life revolves around dishonesty and lies.

I just got on here because I don't like you Guerry. It's pretty simple. I've never been to court in my life, obviously you don't have a clue who I am.

You don't work at the AIR FORCE ACADEMY! THEY DON'T HAVE CONTRACTORS THERE! IT'S A COLLEGE!

I don't have a fight in this but are correcting you LOTSOELK cause you are wrong. I used to live on the academy and still know people who do. Guess what some of them are Contractors and a couple are Department of Defense Air Force Contractors. You are right in that it is a college but it is still a military installation.
Here is a monkey wrench for you, I was active duty Navy when I lived there...

Hunting is where you prove yourself
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Correct, mntman. It's a military installation...which has a LOT of contractors. They even have a contracting squadron; the 10th CONS. If there were no contractors, there'd probably be no need for an entire organization to manage the contracts. Heck, the Gate Guards at the Academy work for Chenega corp, contracted by the USAF.

"A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul."
IC B3

L
L
Well I know the IDIOT and he can't get a job at 7/11 much less with the government. Believe what you want guys but this Guerry guy is a snake. BEWARE

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

.....obviously you don't have a clue who I am.

Please tell me this is where you drop the bombshell on all of us and tell Guerry that , "I am your mother... and your aunt... and your first and second cousin, your niece..."

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
This is better than Jerry Springer!

Biker

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I haven't read all of this thread. 1st 10 pages and last 6.

I did find a thread talking about the Newman guy from years ago.
my apologies if the link has already been posted.

http://www.newjerseyhunter.com/article27405.htm

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Lets meet the players on this thread!

Here is Campcreek66 and POSSOMHUNTER at the pool one day discussing taxidermy and conjuring up a plan to make everybody aware of the lack of professionalism at Mount'n High Taxidermy
[Linked Image]

Well, Kilzon was really happy with the mount that Mount'n High did for him so he signed up to defend them. Here is a picture of the taxidermy work he had done...
[Linked Image]

Kilzon claimed that it was a guy named Ron Newman that was to blame but Newman grew a mullet and moved back to West Virgina

[Linked Image]

So Keith, aka Ratsenbam, finally comes on to defend himself and he claims that his hired help sucks and that this is the reason he is behind. He has to finish up this cat before he can get started on any other stuff though, the tannery really screwed this one up

[Linked Image]

Finally COWBOY44 joins the party but it only takes 2 posts to realize that COWBOY44 and POSSOMHUNTER are the same guy! Both usernames are in all caps and they share a love for Tonto. COWBOY POSSOMHUNTER has this poster on his wall instead of the usual swimsuit model

[Linked Image]

Wackenstacker finally gets his bull back and it looks like HORRIBLE

WTF! Did the tannery screw up again? What the hell Keith, why do you still use these clowns? You need to tell them to stick to their day jobs and quit trying to tan hides

[img:center]http://www.daryl-hunter.com/Active-...odeo-clowns-bull/921479101_eDrYH-L-3.jpg[/img]

This is when Whitelk gets a call that there is a good thread over on 24HR about Keith and he decides to get in on the fun

[img:center]http://www.onlyfunnyimages.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-o-matic/cache/ac106_redneck-toilet.jpg[/img]

Whitelk comes in guns ablaze! He claims that he is a defense contractor and sure enough, here he is with the rest of his crew. His team is a well oiled machine! The oil comes from the plate that the fried catfish was served on

[Linked Image]

Lotsoelk shows up to defend her man, here they are in happier times

[img:center]http://www.openpressroom.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/redneckcellulite.jpg[/img]

And here comes straight_arrow! Whiteelk talked SA into making a sign together to picket Mount'n High Taxidermy last week

[img:center]http://www.failpix.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/morans.jpg[/img]

This should bring us all up to speed! Stay tuned....

Last edited by huntsonora; 07/01/11.
W
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
W
lotselk your whitetrash,plane whitetrash. Do you think anybody cares what you think

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Whiteelk
lotselk your whitetrash,plane whitetrash. Do you think anybody cares what you think

laugh

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
LMAO here

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I think I remember seeing a movie about Whiteelk and Lotsoelk...as I recall it starred Jeff Daniels and Jim Carrey, and featured a trip to Aspen...

"A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul."
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
That photo essay kinda clears things up too, Huntsonora!

Page 15 of 18 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

152 members (10gaugemag, 44mc, 2500HD, 35, 69sportfury, 14 invisible), 1,624 guests, and 984 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,119
Posts18,483,537
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.