Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Mr. Frane, you promised to refund $100.00 on the purchase of the Springfield 1922. I have not received your check,please advise your intentions at your earliest convenience. Thank you.

GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Notice to all regarding purchasing from Mr. Michael Frane of Torrance,CA. Last month I purchased a 1922 Springfield training rifle from this individual. He had e-mailed several pictures and everything looked fine so I went ahead with the purchase. When the rifle arrived I found that the stock had been cut down for a smaller shooter, the military buttplate had been refitted and the shortening was hard to detect in the photos. Also when the rifle arrived at my FFL, the bolt had just been placed in the case against the comb of the stock. The result was a badly marred stock comb from the bolt rubbing against it while in transit. After several e-mails back and forth Mr. Frane agreed somewhat grudgingly to refund $100.00. So far I have not seen his check, nor do I have reason to believe that I will. Future buyers need to beware of doing business with this individual, you have been warned.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Is "Mr. Frane" his name on the campfire???? if not, what is it so we can watch out. Thanks

G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
BTT

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Now why would you bump it and ignore the request for his online name/ID?
That seems very odd. Maybe afraid of the other side of the story?
Here we go again.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Someone needs to put out the call for that bastich "Brick Top". He will sort this out! Steve wink

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by 338Rem
Someone needs to put out the call for that bastich "Brick Top". He will sort this out! Steve wink

Please don't poke that dog!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I sent BT an alert

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
[Linked Image]

Lloyd McCarter and the Honky Tonk Revival
IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Why has the Classifieds become the Bitching post for all bad deals on the internet????If this did not happen here, why post it here??????

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 6mm250
I sent BT an alert

Mike
Thank you for the opportunity to offer input. I am, however, presently indisposed waiting at a Southwest gate at Midway airport. It's great. I get to travel via airline (a chore I've never enjoyed, even when smoking was allowed) and I get to be in the presence of a lot of f*cking stupid, inconsiderate people. I thought I'd share my bitching since Huntz opened the door.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Redbone311
Here we go again.
+1

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Thank you for the opportunity to offer input. I am, however, presently indisposed waiting at a Southwest gate at Midway airport. It's great. I get to travel via airline (a chore I've never enjoyed, even when smoking was allowed) and I get to be in the presence of a lot of f*cking stupid, inconsiderate people. I thought I'd share my bitching since Huntz opened the door.
TFF!

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Redbone311
Here we go again.

Below is the email that this moron sent me because I had the nerve to question why he would ignore the request for the campfire name of this guy he was trashing in public.

And below that is my reply email back to him.

It obviously did not happen on the campfire, so Bozo here is just trying to trash the guy's name without giving the poor guy any chance to have a rebuttal. as you can see by his email, his is the only version that counts.
It's real easy to see who the loser is here folks.
No need to call out the big guns like Bricktop. A blind man could see who the fool is here.

Emails:

Michael Frane
gunswizard Online content
Campfire Regular

FYI, as if it is any of your business I do not have the guy's campfire I.D.. There is no other side of the story, just the facts that I have stated. Maybe you should MYOB!

Top Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote Email Topic
Unread By: none
#1710866 - 1 second ago Re: Michael Frane
Redbone311 Online content
Campfire Regular

And FYI - azzhole:
1) You made it my (and everyone else's) business when you decided to post your trash about another person.
2) If you don't have the guy's campfire ID then it obviously didn't occur here on the campfire. So it has no business here.
3) There is ALWAYS another side of the story. There is your version, the other guys version, and usually the truth, the 3rd version is somewhere in the middle. DUH!
4) As usual in these cases there is someone crying like a little girl - in this case YOU.
And as what happens in most cases, the little crybaby little girl with the big mouth is the one that was the azzhole.
5) you have just proven that YOUR the true azzhole in this mess.
6) So maybe you should G.F.Y. and next time MYOB. Which includes not posting your business on the web and making it everyone else's business.

Last edited by Redbone311; 07/11/11.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Redbone311,

Actually, that is a pretty good response to this guy.

He's keeping his cards face down(if he has any) and lost all credibility with his rant.

You've pretty much outed him, and good on 'ya.

Steve

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GeoW
[Linked Image]

That's some funny google-fu right there....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I totally agree with Redbone.

What Gunwizard is hoping to accomplish here is a mystery to me.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
No mystery, just trying to expose a guy who does not fully and accurately describe items he offers for sale to Campfire members. When called on the issue he makes bogus offers to refund partial purchase price. That's all, a simple Caveat Emptore if you all are smart enough to know what that means. If you have an issue with that take it up with me in a PM rather than in the open forum that is if you have enough class to do so. I think not. Good riddance losers!

Last edited by gunswizard; 07/11/11.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
And now I get this foolishness from the "wizard". Yep - he's a wizard all right! LOL

Originally Posted by gunswizard
Your post exemplifies the type of white trach moron you are making assumptions, and hurling baseless accusations. I am not going to gratify scum like yourself with anymore of a response than this. Don't bother with a reply as I have entered your I.D. in the Ignore catagory. Get a life and keep your nose out of other peoples business jackoff!

Yes sir eee indeedy folks. I'm the one "making assumptions, and hurling baseless accusations."
And I should "Get a life and keep your nose out of other peoples business jackoff!" after he posts this BS on an open forum no less, and that he knows the other guy isn't even on.

And if anyone even questions his story or asks for a name then they are azzholes also?
Do you get the feeling that he was an only, and spoiled child?

Hey blowhard.... why don't you post your actual name and address on here for everyone to see? Like you did for this other guy you were trying to screw over.

What a big mouth self centered loser.

Last edited by Redbone311; 07/11/11.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunswizard
No mystery, just trying to expose a guy who does not fully and accurately describe items he offers for sale to Campfire members. When called on the issue he makes bogus offers to refund partial purchase price. That's all, a simple Caveat Emptore if you all are smart enough to know what that means. If you have an issue with that take it up with me in a PM rather than in the open forum that is if you have enough class to do so. I think not. Good riddance losers!

Unless you give us his username here you're not helping anyone.

You are stroking your own pole pretty well though.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

109 members (Angus1895, 44mc, 10Glocks, 35, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 7887mm08, 11 invisible), 1,307 guests, and 909 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,995
Posts18,481,151
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.