-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Wrong, Rick has already rolled the new alias under the oldman1942 login as well.

At some point, I think Rick is going to have to have his lawyers send Larry a cease and desist letter. Larry just ain't bright enough to leave on his own.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Wrong, Rick has already rolled the new alias under the oldman1942 login as well.

At some point, I think Rick is going to have to have his lawyers send Larry a cease and desist letter. Larry just ain't bright enough to leave on his own.

Yep.

It's a shame that a grown man refuses to respect the wishes of the owner of this site.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Back to the point of this thread... I got ahold of Pschirm2's Mom the other bnight, (She was a but urrutated that it was late (11:30) and she said that he shipped everything out... We'll see... Maybe we can all have a Telethon this weekend if things don't start arriving??? To be continued....

I take a lickin', and SOMEHOW, Keep On Tickin'!!!! smile
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
An interesting side note,I discovered one of bricktops other personas on another board,where he had the same pictures posted as he did here.
He also lists the same homepage here and there.One of the people listed there,has "process engineer",or some such, under his credits.I posted his picture here on this thread a few pages back.Whether or not that person is brick,I dont know.Or care.
His persona on the other board,under a different name, is quite different than the one here,actually,"normal".
He has never responded to my querys about his atitude,either here or there.

Last edited by fluffy; 08/05/11.

[the member formerly known as fluffy}
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Dog Thanks for Tak'in a Bite out of Crime...

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Damn Fluffy. The thread is about an e-thief and you've got a hardon for Bricktop?
Give it a break, if for nothing else, the entertainment value BT provides smile If you don't want BT to bite you, don't feed him!

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GeoW
Damn Fluffy. The thread is about an e-thief and you've got a hardon for Bricktop?
Give it a break, if for nothing else, the entertainment value BT provides smile If you don't want BT to bite you, don't feed him!

+1

I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by fluffy
An interesting side note,I discovered one of bricktops other personas on another board,where he had the same pictures posted as he did here.
He also lists the same homepage here and there.One of the people listed there,has "process engineer",or some such, under his credits.I posted his picture here on this thread a few pages back.Whether or not that person is brick,I dont know.Or care.
Obviously you DO care, hence the effort you expended stalking me. Dickhead.

His persona on the other board,under a different name, is quite different than the one here,actually,"normal".
I suppose when the day comes that you're paying my bills and buying my groceries I'll explain myself to you. Until then, go f*ck yourself. Savvy?

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Obviously you DO care, hence the effort you expended stalking me. Dickhead.

I suppose when the day comes that you're paying my bills and buying my groceries I'll explain myself to you. Until then, go f*ck yourself. Savvy?

kinda figured you'd notice that.azzhole.
I dont care what your problem is,I just dont understand why I,and everybody else,has to "listen" to you spout postal regulation every chance you get.
get a life.
Until then, go f*ck yourself. Savvy?

Last edited by fluffy; 08/05/11.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I dont care what your problem is,I just dont understand why I,and everybody else,has to "listen" to you spout postal regulation every chance you get.
get a life.

Not being sarcastic (honest), but obviously you, nor anyone else have to. You could always click on another thread. Or, the "Ignore This User" button is also readily available, and effective (as long as you don't toggle to peek).

IC B3

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Just got a PM from Brother Paul.. He is Sorry for his lack of Commitment to Us.. He is also VERY SORRY for Breathing Life into the Living Dead Thick as a Brick..
I'm Counting on Paul to Man UP.. I think he will....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by FOsteology
get a life.

Not being sarcastic (honest), but obviously you, nor anyone else have to. You could always click on another thread. Or, the "Ignore This User" button is also readily available, and effective (as long as you don't toggle to peek).

You can defend him ,if you wish.
However ,by my count,he has 40 posts on this thread alone,none of them positive ,or helpful,almost all filled with profanity,and insults.He doesnt come here to be one of us.
Why should we just turn a blind eye to this behavior? I will concede he has a right to be here,and to post whatever he wishes,but that doesnt mean I have to like it,or look the other way.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't see FOst defending anyone at all.
He's merely pointing out a course of action for you which would eliminate all the consternation Bricktop seems to stir up in you.

Apparently if you're not hammering on BT you are defending him.

I don't buy it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by nsaqam
He's merely pointing out a course of action for you which would eliminate all the consternation Bricktop seems to stir up in you.

Apparently if you're not hammering on BT you are defending him.

I don't buy it.

I will concede your point and shut up,after another point of my own.
If bricktop didnt want conflict online,he wouldnt go looking for it.alot.

Hows that cva shoot,by the way?Did you get a chance to get out and use it last season?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The CVA shot surprisingly well but I didn't get a chance to kill anything with it.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
My Stuff Just Came... Water Under the Bridge ...

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Hope Bricktop doesn't want you to PROVE that it came!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by nsaqam

Precisely.

Why should we just turn a blind eye to this behavior? I will concede he has a right to be here,and to post whatever he wishes,but that doesnt mean I have to like it,or look the other way.

And what exactly do you believe you're going to accomplish? Do you honestly believe that you're going to influence or cajole Bricktop into posting and behaving online in a manner which is acceptable to your sensibilities?

Not going to happen!

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
To all that are following this thread for it's original intention my stuff arrived today and all is good. I'm not sure I'll ever have another deal with Pschirm2 but it doesn't change my mind about dealing with the other 99% of the honest people on this forum regardless of their number of posts. You're always going to have a few bad ones out there, just so long as I don't find them all.

John

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Glad that everything is working out in your favor. I bet it was Bricklips doing that you recieved your items. I bet he called up the miscreant and told him in no uncertain terms to man up or shut up laugh

Hunt smart, hunt safe
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (1badf350, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 1moredeer, 160user, 66 invisible), 2,521 guests, and 1,291 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,809
Posts18,516,406
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.