Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have one.

Works perfect. I can shoot better offhand than what I did before.

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
A length of 550 cord affixed the stock,would do same. As an aside,what rifle/glass/ammo and at what distance(s),with a little blurb about the relative agg shrinkage with/without? Hopefully you fancy yourself a good shot if only to sweeten the pot. Thanks.

P
OP Offline
P
Sent you a pm TominBoise.

Regards,

P
OP Offline
P
Appreciate the kind words Winnie. Hope you nail one this season buddy.

P
OP Offline
P
What's the use of being the boss if you can't have a little fun with your friends and relatives... whistle

This is a rough draft of an ad we are going to run in the next few months.

The poor sap having his shirt tail removed is my cousin (If you caught the story, he is the same one I drove around nekkid when he crapped his hunting britches one morning.)

The fella to the far right is my business partner in Riverside Sling and Skeeter Wilson Tree stands.

We all grew up together hunting at the same camp. My poor cousin had so many shirt tails on the wall, the old timers said that it insulated the place and not as much firewood was required to keep the camp warm. cry

He's mad that we won't pay him. My aunt is pissed and calling my Dad raising hell....so I think we'll fix it up a little and run with it. grin

[Linked Image]

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by PronghornSling
Sent you a pm Tom.

Regards,

You flatter yourself.

Boxer

P
OP Offline
P
[Linked Image]

Gunsite Shooting Academy will be using the Pronghorn Speed Sling in their course instruction and offering them for sale in their Pro Shop beginning the 3rd week in October.

A Big Thank you to Mike Moore and Susan Davidson.

Congrats to Tom In Boise on a terrific Antelope. Thank you for the Pic Tom.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What's the use of being the boss if you can't have a little fun with your friends and relatives... whistle

The poor sap having his shirt tail removed is my cousin (If you caught the story, he is the same one I drove around nekkid when he crapped his hunting britches one morning.)

The fella to the far right is my business partner in Riverside Sling and Skeeter Wilson Tree stands.

We all grew up together hunting at the same camp. My poor cousin had so many shirt tails on the wall, the old timers said that it insulated the place and not as much firewood was required to keep the camp warm. cry

He's mad that we won't pay him. My aunt is pissed and calling my Dad raising hell....so I think we'll fix it up a little and run with it. grin

[Linked Image]

Too Frickin' Funny! You gotta run with this add!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Matt,

We did it as a joke and pissed of that whole family.

We would kill maybe 12-16 deer a year back then. People would hunt all year and not see a buck.

My cousin was shooting at monster racks every weekend.... Nobody but his dad ever believed he was seeing that many deer.

Think all the Bigfoot books and movies we watched had him scared chitless and he would shoot so an adult would come check on him.

JM

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Boxer
A length of 550 cord affixed the stock,would do same. As an aside,what rifle/glass/ammo and at what distance(s),with a little blurb about the relative agg shrinkage with/without? Hopefully you fancy yourself a good shot if only to sweeten the pot. Thanks.

Damn you're dumb.

IC B3

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

[Linked Image]

I don't get it..... crazy

BTW - nice design. I might just give one a try....

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 160user, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 53 invisible), 2,342 guests, and 1,243 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,514
Posts18,472,404
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.