Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
R
Raisuli Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
jwp475,

There is not modicum of doubt in my mind that you're a troll poser. You have acquired extensive handgun tactics from gun magazines and suffer from bouts of delusion. I know that you know that I'm right, that you finally get it. I also know that you lack honor and character to admit that you're wrong, and would therefore rather continue your trollish attack on me.

Support your position with facts. Prove to me that professional law enforcement officers aim as opposed to point shooting. I am not sure if the law enforcement agency would discuss this with a trained killer troll such as yourself, but if you want to try I'll give you the number.

So trollmeister, tell me of a single law enforcment agency that teaches aimed as opposed to point shooting. Put up or shut up.
And you might want to pay attention because you know just so little that you're likely to wind up supine on a pathologist's table. Only a fool thinks gunfighting is anything other than a very deadly business. I have met many Eme members. One of them will cause the coroner's aid to wash defecation from your ass before the garden shears come out. Eme and other bangers like 'em will kill you without batting an eye. What makes them an even more serious threat is that they have no fear of death. To them, dying for their gang is honorable, which means they ain't MENSA material, which means their stupidity makes them extremely dangerous, and that's the only concept of which you have thorough command.

Learn, trained killer, before it's too late. I have seen autopsies. Death is absolute. Don't allow yourself to become a numbered corpse in a frigid room.

R

GB1

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Amazing that Google Fu king accuses some one of trolling

Why no info in you profile????

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
R
Raisuli Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
deflave,

PM with telephone number sent. Please post for us here what you have learned, provided you're really a cop. I don't think firearms instructors there will discuss firearms tactics with you if you're not a real cop. And if you tell the instructor that you're a cop yet know nothing of point shooting, they will be extremely suspicious of you. They'll probably verify your identity with your agency. Because that agency rolls in the direction of survival, it'll probably recruit you for one of it's Advanced Officer Training firearms courses. That way you'll know how to point shoot...and survive.

Jus' sayin'...

R

Good luck,

R

R
Raisuli Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
jwp475,

Your: "Why no info in you profile?" is beyond silly. What difference does it make whether I put anything in my profile? Obviously even the most uninitiated, which would be you, can actually read which I have written and figure out that I know what the hell I'm writing about.

It is obvious that you suffer from foot-in-mouth disease and now you're desperately searching for a gimmick (my profile) to justify your silly assumptions.

Here's what bright people do. First they read using critical thinking skills. Where info is insufficient, they ask for clarification. If after Socratic debate you're not convinced, then you've lost nothing but time. But to assume the position of a troll by responding using your chosen arguing technique, which is argumentum as hominem, reveals you to be suffering from short man complex.

When I don't know something that I ought to know, and there's a whole lot about like about which I'm in the dark, I have no problem asking. And if I'm still not sure, I'll seek clarification. But I sure as hell ain't pullin' the trollin' trick of calling people names. That's the hallmark of posers.

If you want the number to where I've done most of my cop training, I'll give it to you. But I'm not sure the instructors will talk to you, especially if you cop your 'tude of illusory superiority.

Buy a copy Investigator Valdez's book on gangs. Know who's likely to punch your organ donor card. That way you'll grasp the wisdom of avoidance at all costs. Try to buy a book on advanced firearms tactics. You might be able to buy one at a police products store. And get your ass out to a remote area and practice point shooting. It will take practice, but I have confidence you'll get it. Once you have it nailed down, learn to point shoot while moving. With lots of practice, trained killer, you too can become a survivor.

Jus' sayin'...

R

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Trolls don't have much in their profile typicaly and your posts are proving the point

Post up a few pictures of your experience in taking game. I doubt you have any

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Raisuli , are you out of the same litter as Brooksrange by chance? grin

[Linked Image]
"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened."

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by Raisuli
So trollmeister, tell me of a single law enforcment agency that teaches aimed as opposed to point shooting. Put up or shut up.
US Customs, US Border Patrol, Federal Air Marshals, etc, etc.

R
Raisuli Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
jwp475,

Why don't we give this another shot on a different post. I'm sure we have more in common than conversely.

However, I am still willing to give you the number of the firearms instructors who've trained me providing you want it. But I can't guarantee you that they'll discuss anything with you. But it might be worth a shot.

Take care,

R

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
deflave,

PM with telephone number sent. Please post for us here what you have learned, provided you're really a cop. I don't think firearms instructors there will discuss firearms tactics with you if you're not a real cop. And if you tell the instructor that you're a cop yet know nothing of point shooting, they will be extremely suspicious of you. They'll probably verify your identity with your agency. Because that agency rolls in the direction of survival, it'll probably recruit you for one of it's Advanced Officer Training firearms courses. That way you'll know how to point shoot...and survive.

Jus' sayin'...

R

Good luck,

R

I do not need your assistance finding training but thanks.

I didn't say I know nothing about point shooting genius. I simply stated you are a dumbphuck.

Travis

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
[quote=UPhiker]UPHiker,

Either you're a liar or can't read. I have never lived in Texas nor do have I ever advocated carrying a Glock let alone cross draw. Seems as though you have a forked tongue.

R
For once, you're sorta right. I confused you with another sufferer of cranial rectosis.

IC B3

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Samson Muller has returned, I'd figure.

Still living in Evelyn's basement?

This jackass has been here before, and is a rehash of an earlier troll.

The google-fu, speaking in absolutes, and being an expert on everything with no creds, and no way to have gotten all the expert statis that it'd take lifetimes to get in one go...

Smells a lot like Liar24.

Y'all keep feeding him, if you choose to. It's obvious he's only here for one reason, and he's getting it.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Anyone done any fishing recently?

R
Raisuli Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
If these guys can master point shooting, you can, too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCMwSbYLbDQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnV5HzTWnWo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiwgvqDxIIY

Professionals don't aim, they point.

Next time you guys go shooting, don't shoot targets. Instead, develop a training plan. With practice you'll be able to accomplishing amazing things while maximizing survivability. It will take a lot of practice, but once you have it down, you'll never aim again such as the professionals in the last two videos. Their lives depend upon their mastering point shooting.

Stay safe,

R

R
Raisuli Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by deflave
deflave,

Jus' sayin'...

R

Good luck,

R

I do not need your assistance finding training but thanks.

I didn't say I know nothing about point shooting genius. I simply stated you are a dumbphuck.

Travis

Travis,

Please explain to me how you've reached that assumption. Please cite specifics.

Thx,

R

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

This thread started as a Bear defense thread and then the TROLL switched. The old bait and switch tactic is a classic TROLL move..

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If these guys can master point shooting, you can, too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCMwSbYLbDQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnV5HzTWnWo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiwgvqDxIIY

Professionals don't aim, they point.

Next time you guys go shooting, don't shoot targets. Instead, develop a training plan. With practice you'll be able to accomplishing amazing things while maximizing survivability. It will take a lot of practice, but once you have it down, you'll never aim again such as the professionals in the last two videos. Their lives depend upon their mastering point shooting.

Stay safe,

R

Wasn't the original intent of this thread about bear defense? How in the hell did we get here??

Max Prasac

Semper Fidelis

The Gun Digest Book of Hunting Revolvers:
https://youtu.be/zKJbjjPaNUE

Bovine Bullet Test
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmtZky8T7-k&t=35s

Gun Digest TV's Modern Shooter:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGo-KMpXPpA&t=7s
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Travis...are you really a cop???? grin

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
He is a combo of:

[Linked Image]
For Tireless Rebutter there is no such thing as a trivial dispute. He regards all challenges
as barbarians at the gates. His unflagging tenacity in making his points numbs and
eventually wears down the opposition. Confident that his arguments are sound, Tireless
Rebutter can't understand why he is universally loathed.

And:

[Linked Image]

Artful Dodger is a nimble and elusive Warrior. When strongly attacked he changes the
subject with a diversionary counterattack. For example, if in a moment of pique his
opponent refers to him to him as a "sonofabitch", Artful Dodger will not only demand a
public apology for the insult to his own mother, but will castigate his opponent on behalf
all mothers everywhere. Knowing full well that staying on topic works to his
disadvantage, Artful Dodger will not allow himself to be pinned down.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

R
Raisuli Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
VAnimrod instigated it. I should have never responded to that troll. I will not again. I'm puttin' him on ignore.

But anyway, Withworth1, I do believe that this has been a excellent source of knowledge for survivors. Hopefully many have gain another perspective on life saving skills.

Stay safe,

R

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Raisuli, many of us here actually hunt with a handgun and tried to offer advice when you encounter a sticky situation in the field. If one must point shoot, then they must, but to not take a well aimed shot on an advancing bear is just foolish -- assuming one has the time. JMHO.

Have you taken any game with a handgun? Just asking.

Max Prasac

Semper Fidelis

The Gun Digest Book of Hunting Revolvers:
https://youtu.be/zKJbjjPaNUE

Bovine Bullet Test
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmtZky8T7-k&t=35s

Gun Digest TV's Modern Shooter:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGo-KMpXPpA&t=7s
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

481 members (1beaver_shooter, 2500HD, 1936M71, 2ndwind, 12344mag, 1234, 51 invisible), 1,703 guests, and 1,288 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,041
Posts18,521,105
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.