Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hunter1960
Originally Posted by Archerhunter
Hunter1960 buzzed in and Crossfireoops nonchalantly smashed him with a fly swatter.

Larry Root was kicked out 4 times in 4 different disguises, in under an hour.

That'ld be the day, he's to scrawny to do much. He'ld have to stand up in a chair.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Sitka deer took splats car keys and wouldn't give them back until he stopped asking.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
ouch.... grin

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
grin

after several hours it was determined that he should sue or STFU laugh

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
And when Steelhead showed up, the collective gallery all put a twist in their leopard thongs every eight inches, to show they weren't afraid of twist.....

Last edited by ingwe; 08/29/11. Reason: can't spell with a schittload of Lynchburg Lemonade in me...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by deflave
The only person deflave keeps speaking with is Miss Lynn.

Travis

Who turns out to be a redneck hillbilly female with well honed knife skills smirk

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Woman with an edged weapon.....sexy...... grin

Back on topic: Blackheart shows up, has a couple drinks and becomes easy to get along with..

Sober...not so much..... wink

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Bricktop showed up with more beer

[Linked Image]

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
And yet even more goodies....

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Heeler takes a shine to the lady with the wicked Blade,.....and interposes between her and anybody approaching her.

........The stumpy tail is wagging,....but very slowly, and cautiously......

Out in the Parking Lot,.....two serious characters are opening up the azz end of the LONG Horse trailer,.....

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
And John Moses entered the " Who Had the Ugliest Prom Date" contest with this photo....

[Linked Image]

And the Duck won!!!! laugh

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Over the raucous and generally mayhem laden cacophony in the 24 HCF Bar, a rhythmic, deep bass drum like thumping takes hold,....and as the Bar quiets a "HOLY [bleep], WTH is THAT ?!" aspect starts to appear.

Flask finished,.....the two disheveled and recently re-united pards make there way through the crowd, and order up some cold beers.

Thirst slaked ask,......"Any Coonasses in Here ?,....we could use a hand...."

[Linked Image]

Last edited by crossfireoops; 08/29/11.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Who shows Maser how the Butt out tool works?

"It's not the arrow, it's the Indian."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sounds like YOUR department, Pal.

GTC

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ghostinthemachine finally dematerialized..

[Linked Image]

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Over the raucous and generally mayhem laden cacophony in the 24 HCF Bar, a rhythmic, deep bass drum like thumping takes hold,....and as the Bar quiets a "HOLY [bleep], WTH is THAT ?!" aspect starts to appear.

Flask finished,.....the two disheveled and recently re-united pards make there way through the crowd, and order up some cold beers.

Thirst slaked ask,......"Any Coonasses in Here ?,....we could use a hand...."

[Linked Image]

The Bass drum thumping has given way to TYMPANY drum like booming, and someone yells, "What's up with that long horse trailer ?!,....it's bouncing clean off the ground, and looks like it's gonna' flip clean over".....

A small crowd of rugged looking folks have gathered around the disheveled,....and Draining his mug, X-Fire comments, "I'm going to set up the winch truck, and rig a 3 ton snatch block,.....ya'll get lotsa' rope, and some log Chain."

GTC

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
not sayin nuttin til it's over !
tick,tock,tick,tock !!!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"Look, I had some transmission problems on the way over,....and that young pig carcass is pretty much thawed,.....maybe even going rank,.....would you mind throwing it through the fore-hatch of that rig?"

.....BE CAREFUL, and DON'T reach your arm in there,......!

A likely volunteer goes out to do just that,....and 30 seconds later the awful loud booming subsides,.........

Coming back in, he regales the assemblage,....."You should SEE the rubber that trailers laid,....swing sideways,.....it looks like the hitch is all twisted up, too."

Deep in conversation, one of the pards nods, waves and orders up a round for the house,....A couple of fights resume, and some romance, as well.

"No chit,....he gained HOW much after that last debacle ?"

"....c'mon man,....no WAY he ate that stupid Motor Scooter and never phased him,.....!"

"Really....?"

"So you just blithely loaded him up, with no thought about how he'd get back outta' that thing ?"

"Well given that he seems to have no reverse gear,....we'd best go get him hitched up and drag his big Gator Azz outta' there,....We'll block all your wheels,....and use that snatch block."

"............Uhhhhh, you DO have a plan for muzzling that big bastard, don't you ?"

"........I see,.....' Very well trained' ,.....look, do you even REMEMBER what happened the last time that thing was loose at one of these shindigs ?!"

GTC

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by MarlinMark
Who shows Maser how the Butt out tool works?

"Good God Man !"

"The fall out from that is gonna equal the Chernobyl Disaster !!!!" shocked "There may be NO survivors !!!!" eek eek

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
Wow.... And thanks for including me... I think... grin

What's on the grill? Would you actually serve any of these crazies?
Brisket tacos...

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

300 members (320090T, 303savage, 10ring1, 160user, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 34 invisible), 1,246 guests, and 930 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,847
Posts18,517,518
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.