Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
E
EWY Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
This was posted on 11/11 by Leanwolf. In the video that is shown in the post it clearly shows a white woman checking on the victim and calling for help on her cell phone.

Ernie

George Washington - �Labour to keep alive in your breast that little spark of celestial fire,�conscience.�

God save the Republic
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by stxhunter
culled.

Without remorse.

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 338Rem
culled.

Without remorse.

Yep.
When people decide to act like animals it's time to treat them as such. Same goes for liberals. They think animals are more important than people.

Fine with me.
I'll keep that in mind when it counts the MOST.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Archerhunter
Originally Posted by 338Rem
culled.

Without remorse.

Yep.
When people decide to act like animals it's time to treat them as such. Same goes for liberals. They think animals are more important than people.

Fine with me.
I'll keep that in mind when it counts the MOST.

I hear liberals are like jack rabbits, stringy.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Hubert
If you check the prisons you will find that 70% of the prisoners are black and they only make up 10% of the population..whats wrong with that picture???????? eek
Maybe they are stupid enough to do stuff like this in front of cameras.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee
Originally Posted by BCBrian

Would you have felt any better - if it were white thugs? frown

But it wasn't. What it was is just NBN, nothing new. Left to their own devices, most would be dead. The ones left would be chunking spears at something to eat.

If it can be summed up more precisely, I can't imagine how.
Only thing I know to say is a quote you all should remember well.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The jigaboos is running wild!

Perhaps if 10% of the US population, and some 70% of the prison population, were suddenly cut to one tenth their current numbers all the normal human beings would live safer, more productive and happier lives.

I'm willing to find out.
Evidently they are, too...

Black America better begin to police itself.
If they don't they ain't going to like the results...

We already played Cowboys and Indians. Who's next?
Cowboys and muslims?
Cowboys and mexicans?
Cowboys and [bleep]?

As I said above, fine with me.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by okok
Cut all foreign aid and use that $$ to house these bassturds. crazy
They get fed real good in prison and have a lot of fun with their boyfriends, get color tv and ac. They love it. Free medical care. I vote for caning. It gets their attention, it's inexpensive, and reduces the recidivism rate, plus it's fun to watch and people could pay to watch and the money could be split with the victim. Let's make crime pay and fun at the same time.

Last edited by eyeball; 11/13/11.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I reckon lots of suckers think they are really tough till a cane or whip make their toes curl up in the wrong direction. Of course it might hurt so bad it hurts their self-esteem. Those two sure must have a lot of self-esteem.

Last edited by eyeball; 11/13/11.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by eyeball
I reckon lots of suckers think they are really tough till a cane or whip make their toes curl up in the wrong direction. Of course it might hurt so bad it hurts their self-esteem. Those two sure must have a lot of self-esteem.

They have a distorted sense of self esteem. Just like they have a distorted sense of respect. To them both are built on fear. If they say someone must respect them, they mean fear them. If they say someone disk'd them they mean that person acted as if he did not fear them.

The more people who fear them, the greater their self esteem. Pure animal logic.

That's my two cents after 19 years in the joint

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Archerhunter
[quote=Bristoe]

We already played Cowboys and Indians. Who's next?
Cowboys and muslims?
Cowboys and mexicans?
Cowboys and [bleep]?

As I said above, fine with me.

I'm in.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

IC B3

G
gbp Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
actually what is even more dispraising is some of the comments after the video. i have a hard time with many
and find it hard to believe some people will still try and justify the behavior as not indicative to race and statistics.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I wonder how many people the old man knocked out when he was a teen. probably just getting payback. grin

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Two wrongs make a right to what kind of f'cked up people?

Last edited by eyeball; 11/14/11.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Answer : dumocraps. It sure would be sweet saying the same though, if it happened to you. Your name may be Hubert, but you don't have to act like one.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by crosshair
Originally Posted by eyeball

They have a distorted sense of self esteem. Just like they have a distorted sense of respect. To them both are built on fear. If they say someone must respect them, they mean fear them. If they say someone disk'd them they mean that person acted as if he did not fear them.

The more people who fear them, the greater their self esteem. Pure animal logic.

Years ago there was a widely held theory that antisocial or criminal behavior was a result of low self-esteem. Later research indicated that it was actually a result of excessive self-esteem.

Your first-hand observations of a prison population or at least a prison subculture seem to support the latter explanation.

Paul

Stupidity has its way, while its cousin, evil, runs rampant.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Prison guard?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Prison guard?

Corrections Officer

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Prison guard?

Corrections Officer
laugh I was trying to think of that term, but couldn't, so I used the old fashioned term for that occupation. No offense intended.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I beleive in an eyeball for an eyeball. grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
None Taken.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

419 members (1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 16penny, 10gaugemag, 16gage, 10ring1, 42 invisible), 2,711 guests, and 1,127 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,757
Posts18,514,859
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.