Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Prayers sent. Seek help to get you through this. God will not put more on you than you can bear. Trust and believe in him. Dave

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
GB1

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I know this is difficult to do and I don't know if I can do it myself in all instances, but God said that no matter what happens to give thanks to Him. He can take care of it. Don't be so hard on yourself. Maybe you haven't done anything because you have no clue what to do. He told you not to worry, do what you can and turn the rest over to Him. If you are starving or freezing let me know. He can't show you what to do until there is no other choice than to accept His answer. Pray for His help and guidance. God bless you.

Last edited by eyeball; 11/14/11.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Prayers sent! God Bless!

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Many have their ideas about God. If you want to KNOW Him, He gave a book Called The Holy Bible to instruct you in life and salvation, then you dont have to wonder if your ideas are right or wrong and you can quit depending on yourself and start depending on Him. It doesn't sound like you have done well in depending on yourself and your ideas about Him.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by packrat77
One thing I'd like to add to MColeman's response is that if you have prayed the prayer of salvation and are indeed born again, the Bible says that "He will never leave you nor forsake you." You may have left Him but he will welcome you back just as the Prodigal Son was welcomed back in the Bible.

Agreed!! He is there for you. I will be praying for you, your wife and the struggles you face.

IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Prayers sent

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Prayers offered. Don't stop praising Him.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A book I'd highly recommend is "Wild At Heart". I'm not one that can often be found with a book in my hand and I absolutely despise anything that could be found on a "self help" book shelf. Thankfully this book was nothing like that. It deals with the heart of men in general and how society AND the Church have more or less emasculated men.

Your heart cry to be the hero that you know is inside of you rang true with me. This book was a real eye opener and a real encouragement. I needed it. It was a book that only took me a day to read because I couldn't pit it down. The author is an avid hunter, fisher, and hiker and writes from that prospective.

My signature line is from that book. It may be right up your alley.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by Sauer200
Fellow campers,
Normally when I request prayers it is for someone else in need(I personally feel that God has left me.I never pray for myself but I do give thanks.) and I will say a prayer for anyone who posts a request.This time I need some.I have wasted a lot of time allowing myself to live in a depression.It is embarrassing to say the least.The situation that I have allowed my wife and I to get into is also embarrassing.Living with me must be like swimming with a bowling ball in each hand.Sunday we were given some bad news regarding our housing situation which I knew was coming but chose to ignore.
I need some prayers for strength to become the hero that I know is in side of me instead of the zero that I have become.

I humbly thank you.
Don't take this the wrong way but God never left you....actually you left Him.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
But I will pray for you.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Prayers on the way.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Through great difficulties I have come to know Him well enough to ask that He help you through your present difficulties. Many times, blessings arrive disguised as calamities.

Draw near to Him, and...step up to the plate. Anyone who has a handle that starts with SAUER has to be a class act in my book.

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Prayers for you.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Surely hope it all works out to the good for you.

Quando Omni Moritati
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
You have it within your power to make things better.

If you set your mind to it - you will.

The past is but a memory, the future may never be, act in the present - that's what it is.

When you wake up tomorrow - be the change you want to see. One day at a time. The power within is all we can ever truly count on.

Brian

Vernon BC Canada

"Nothing in life - can compare to seeing smiles on your children's faces."
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Done. Serious stuff, depression. Get some medical help.

Retired cat herder.

P
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
More prayers added here.

"Kids don't remember their best day of television."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Prayers sent

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sauer200
Fellow campers,
Normally when I request prayers it is for someone else in need(I personally feel that God has left me.I never pray for myself but I do give thanks.) and I will say a prayer for anyone who posts a request.This time I need some.I have wasted a lot of time allowing myself to live in a depression.It is embarrassing to say the least.The situation that I have allowed my wife and I to get into is also embarrassing.Living with me must be like swimming with a bowling ball in each hand.Sunday we were given some bad news regarding our housing situation which I knew was coming but chose to ignore.
I need some prayers for strength to become the hero that I know is in side of me instead of the zero that I have become.

I humbly thank you.

I've made some really good choices about housing, and some bad ones, too. I have despaired more than once, thinking I might have dug myself into a deep hole, but in the end things worked out okay.

It's perfectly okay to ask for prayers, for wisdom & strength to meet life's challenges. They are gladly sent from here.

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
I have said this before in other prayer request threads,it is inspirational to see the concern and words of encouragement and promises of prayers from people that have never met face to face.

I needed a good kick in the a$$ to jump start the rest of my life and this was it.
Thanks.

And I also want to publicly say thanks to those who shared their personal experiences,it is encouraging to know that others have overcome greater struggles than I am experiencing.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

672 members (19rabbit52, 10gaugeman, 163bc, 12344mag, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 71 invisible), 2,892 guests, and 1,276 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,427
Posts18,528,446
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.