Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by AKbushrat
The law can and should be enforced, to full extent of law. The LEO are copping out of their responsibilities on this one. There should be no illegal walking in our nation. When found they should be disposed of like yesterday's trash.

"We" have tried. In some cases, "we" attempted to be very creative. For instance: The NH Criminal Trespass Statute (RSA 635:2 if anyone cares) reads, in a nutshell, A person is guilty of criminal trespass if, knowing that he is not licensed or privileged to do so, he enters or remains in any place.

An illegal isn't licensed or privileged to be in the USA, let alone NH. Try to make the charge stick, though, and one gets his dick slapped by the upper levels of the judiciary.

Good legislation works, it's too bad there's not more of it.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Maybe we have problems with judges.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
the enforcement of legislation that is signed into law is the litmus test.

sure there's bad legislation from time to time...think the Prohibition era for one. but the Law was passed at the demand of the Citizenry and repealed under the same demand.

in my mechanistic approach, and understanding, is if a law is voted into recognition, then it must be enforced no matter how untasteful to the hierarchy that it might be. Enforce it, until the Law is changed. if it isn't changed, then continue to Enforce. it's just that simple.

but, we all know besides the Elected Politicians, there's an entrenched bureaucracy. the bureaucracy is the stabilizing force, and they're equally hated by the Voters and Politicians alike. grin

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Enforce it, until the Law is changed. if it isn't changed, then continue to Enforce. it's just that simple.

Found in Chapter 645: Public Indeceny

645:3 Adultery. � A person is guilty of a class B misdemeanor if, being a married person, he engages in sexual intercourse with another not his spouse or, being unmarried, engages in sexual intercourse with another known by him to be married.

Enforce it.....?

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Damn Gus, you finally said something sensible.. I may have to break down and read some more of your posts from time to time....

Thanks

I am not ppine, please don't confuse me with him....
IC B2

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by NH K9
[quote]Enforce it, until the Law is changed. if it isn't changed, then continue to Enforce. it's just that simple.

my point exactly. thanks for the input.

looks like there's several directions this could take. ignore the enforcement, only enforce if a complaint is made, or knock down bedroom doors looking for perpertrators. there might be other choices as well. i'm not sure. if we had a higher moral standard, maybe none of it makes sense nor is necessary.

for some 200 years, we've had an elected legislature at all levels of gov't, ...city, county, State, Federal that does nothing but make laws. and then expects an underfunded buraaucracy to defend such laws. i'm not going to touch the Court System. i think they mean well, but are mostly a revenue machine for the state. sorry, i got off tract.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
by and large, my point was that the entrenched Bureaucracy runs things in this Country. they are caught in the middle between the Politicians with their self-interests, and the Citizens and their self-interests.

the composite of all of the above is just about where we are now. so, how's working out, so far? grin

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by .280Rem
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Look, If the "Legislation" is voted in legitimately, that is it REFLECTS the "Will of the People" of Alabama,....

"........Room full of Judges, Dist. Attorney's,....." should STFU, and do the job they are paid to do.

THAT is my point.

GTC

The fact that legislation passed, doesn't make it good legislation!

The fact that it's totally unenforceable, makes it bad legislation, among other huge flaws.

It's not a matter of not wanting to do it. It's a matter of the legislature not writing a law we can use.

I hope all that is crystal clear.

All very "New and Fresh" to you, no doubt,....Hey, we've listened to the same line of "Unenforceable" schidt over here where this EFFECTIVE legislation has WORKED,....from Liberal Cops, District Attorneys, and Judges,.....

Lemme see if I'm reading you,.....We "Can't Deport millions", and now "Self Deportation" effective laws are "a Burden" ?

And in response to a request for something viable / as alternative, we get "It would take hours to write, and I don't know if it would work" ?

No you haven't said a goddam thing all day long that's crystal clear, 280, "Hope" notwithstanding.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
OOO Buckshot is enforceable. Illegal immigrants. What's the first word in that descriptor imply? They are criminals bent on the destruction of our nation. Kill them all and let God sort them out or ship them back south of the border. While you are about it, do away with ALL federal government and just have state governments. Then you could choose to live in the state that suits you best.

This country is very close to being done away with if we don't do something.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AKbushrat
The law can and should be enforced, to full extent of law. The LEO are copping out of their responsibilities on this one. There should be no illegal walking in our nation. When found they should be disposed of like yesterday's trash.

What do you know about the law that I don't?

Are you saying illegals should be executed?

War Damn Eagle!

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by LongRanger280
OOO Buckshot is enforceable. Illegal immigrants. What's the first word in that descriptor imply? They are criminals bent on the destruction of our nation. Kill them all and let God sort them out or ship them back south of the border. While you are about it, do away with ALL federal government and just have state governments. Then you could choose to live in the state that suits you best.

This country is very close to being done away with if we don't do something.

Until these new state laws, being here illegally wasn't a crime. Crossing the border illegally is a crime, but not all "illegals" came here illegally.

War Damn Eagle!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Gus

sure there's bad legislation from time to time...think the Prohibition era for one. but the Law was passed at the demand of the Citizenry and repealed under the same demand.

in my mechanistic approach, and understanding, is if a law is voted into recognition, then it must be enforced no matter how untasteful to the hierarchy that it might be. Enforce it, until the Law is changed. if it isn't changed, then continue to Enforce. it's just that simple.

but, we all know besides the Elected Politicians, there's an entrenched bureaucracy. the bureaucracy is the stabilizing force, and they're equally hated by the Voters and Politicians alike. grin

It's not enforceable. You can scream to enforce it until the cows come home, but it's just, in large part, unenforceable.

War Damn Eagle!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

It's not enforceable. You can scream to enforce it until the cows come home, but it's just, in large part, unenforceable.

Not trying to be confrontational but just wanting to know the facts. What about this law is unenforceable?

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Gus

ut, we all know besides the Elected Politicians, there's an entrenched bureaucracy. the bureaucracy is the stabilizing force, and they're equally hated by the Voters and Politicians alike. grin

so, in large part, the bureaucracy has decided that the Elected reps have layed an egg? the bureaucracy owns a ton of power, but it must be delivered very subtely, lest the Elected Politicians and Citizenry bond together, leaving the Bureaucracy with a third of the Power. a law that isn't enforced, isn't really a Law, is it?

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Gus

Why don't you quit beaking off to us,....print some HANDBILLS in El Espa�ol,....and go hand them out to ILLEGALS that are FLEEING Alabama in droves,.....

Clue them in like,...."Don't go, don't go,...."

Maybe call "La Raza" so they can get an information campaign going.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Scott F

Not trying to be confrontational but just wanting to know the facts. What about this law is unenforceable?

If I want to prosecute someone for "being an illegal alien", guess who has the paperwork that proves the person is in this country illegally? That's right, the Feds...ICE...and they ain't cooperating. They won't turn any records over, and there's no way to compel them to.

I wasn't being confrontational when I first posted in this thread either, just stating a fact, and it was taken by several as "just copping out".

Many parts of it have been enjoined by the 11th circuit due to Constitutional concerns.

All I need is a law I can enforce.

War Damn Eagle!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Originally Posted by Gus

Why don't you quit beaking off to us,....print some HANDBILLS in El Espa�ol,....and go hand them out to ILLEGALS that are FLEEING Alabama in droves,.....

Clue them in like,...."Don't go, don't go,...."

Maybe call "La Raza" so they can get an information campaign going.

GTC

Why don't you kiss my ass.

War Damn Eagle!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
That is what I thought. It is the feds that keep you from doing your job.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Scott F
That is what I thought. It is the feds that keep you from doing your job.

Yep.

War Damn Eagle!

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
And NO way he was just going to come out and SAY that.

Certainly NOT a Student of JOE Arpaio, and basically the SAME broken record we've been hearing out West , from the get go.

"Angels Dancing on the Head of a Pin" philosophical bullchit, while [bleep]' Rome's burning down around our ears.

GTC

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (10gaugeman, 1234, 219DW, 160user, 222Sako, 1lessdog, 58 invisible), 12,213 guests, and 1,056 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,252
Posts18,544,465
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.