Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Hell, I can't afford to have an ex; so I'm stuck with the first and only...or is she stuck with me??? Besides, it took til I was 39 to find this one...Not sure I'd have time to find #2.

"A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul."

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Tracks
I can't come up with words to describe mine, but thank God she's out of my life.
My kids don't even talk to her

I stole the kids by their request. The abuse was so bad that the state of PA investigated me and decided not to seek prosecution. In other words I got away with kidnapping across multiple state lines. The ex found my daughter and writes or e-mails her a couple times a year. That is how I found the information about where she is. My son who is now 40 will get up and leave the room if his mothers name is mentioned. They both remember their mothers cheating on me, her drunken binges, her endless one night stands and the beatings their received from their mothers hand.

Note to you young guys: never marry a woman with a chip on her shoulder and who loves to fight.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by fish head
Bi-polar ......

[Linked Image]

I dated her and her sisters, anyway, here's the ex...
[Linked Image]

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Shame about the rest of y'alls ex-wives being so ugly. Here's a pic of my ex (whom I've seen naked, by the way).

[Linked Image]

Man, the bills for hairspray and makeup must have been thru the roof ! She's gotta be wearin' 5 pounds of the stuff for that pic alone!!!
eek

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by T LEE
Originally Posted by manydogs
I can't even imagine having an ex wife.

She came with a lifetime guarantee

Yep, a one time deal for life, I guess that makes me a lifer! smile smile

I don't have an ex-wife and I don't plan on havin' one. A happy wife is a happy life. Words to live by. smile

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Finding the right one from the start is a big help. At nineteen I wan not smart enough to do that. I paid the price.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Scott F
Finding the right one from the start is a big help. At nineteen I wan not smart enough to do that. I paid the price.

Sounds like words straight from my life story!

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I spent nine years of absolute Hell trying to make it work when all that time her goal was to punish me for being a man. When it was time to leave we were in Missouri and I bought a hundred dollar car from a neighbor. Packed a few of my things and started driving west. I stopped just shy of the Oregon coast. Best move I ever made. She could rant and scream, bring home whatever drunk she could coax into her bed and do whatever she wanted and it did not bother me at all. Freedom is sometimes much underrated.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Scott - good for you man.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by manydogs
I can't even imagine having an ex wife.

She came with a lifetime guarantee

Yep, a one time deal for life, I guess that makes me a lifer! smile smile

Some of us needed a practice wife.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B3

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by RS308MX

I don't have an ex-wife and I don't plan on havin' one. A happy wife is a happy life. Words to live by. smile

I made the mistake of telling my fiance that we would never be divorced-rather we would go on a cruise and one of us would discover our ankle tied to a deck umbrella during a strong wind.

The good thing is that cruises are never on the vacation list-bad thing is that every time we walk on a high mountain trail I have to walk on the outside.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
'Sides, I doubt if I could ever find another with enough patience to re-train me! smile smile smile

Ditto for me.... I'm reminded of an interview Ruth Graham did... when asked if she ever thought about divorcing Billy... she paused a moment and then replied... "Divorce...No.... Murder yes!".

Please don't feed the trolls!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My ex divorced me, then re-married a few years later. When she had a son, ( we had no children ) she named him after me! People who knew both of us sometimes thought her son was my son. She divorced her second husband several years later and has never re-married.

Everything you now do is something you have chosen to do. Some people don't want to believe that. But if you're over age twenty-one, your life is what you're making of it. To change your life, you need to change your priorities.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Shame about the rest of y'alls ex-wives being so ugly. Here's a pic of my ex (whom I've seen naked, by the way).

[Linked Image]

And in case you're wondering, I dumped her - for a younger and prettier woman, of course... wink

Her birth name is Patsy, I can't remember her last name. I actually saw her in "Spago's in Hollywood one night. She is a tiny little women.

Doc

Last edited by Doctor_Encore; 12/13/11.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Scott F
I learned some information about my ex over Thanksgiving weekend. I learned she is still alive and never remarried. The way she jumped from bed to bed when I left it is no wonder........

At least she waited till you left to jump from bed to bed,mine was not nearly so patient....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Some redemption when they call, tearful, to tell you what a great guy you really were.

The reply is; get to the point, I gotta go meet Wally at the Pumphouse for a beer! smile

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
jpb Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ironbender
Some redemption when they call, tearful, to tell you what a great guy you really were.

The reply is
; get to the point, I gotta go meet Wally a really hot chick half my age at the Pumphouse for a beer! smile

Fixed it for you. wink

John

Last edited by jpb; 12/13/11. Reason: typooooo ;)
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
That's a good one, John, but my point to the ex was that I'd rather have a nice AK amber than talk to her.

It's a true story.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
jpb Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I see... but perhaps you could have topped even that and said that you would rather have a Bud Lite than talk to her... <gag> wink

John

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
smile

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

70 members (Big1bud, beefan, 300_savage, BangPop, 907brass, 6 invisible), 1,427 guests, and 838 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,591
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.