Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
that guy should lose his badge over that. no need for that amount of force. not visibly armed, no warning, and no resistance.

total BS.

30-06 till i die, the greatest round ever!

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy!

CEO of a Turdlike People: Turds & Tats Division... (per Ingwe grin )
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ironeagle_84
that guy should lose his badge over that. no need for that amount of force. not visibly armed, no warning, and no resistance.

total BS.

I agree and then when convicted he should be horse whipped to death. If that were my daughter that SOB had better hope I never found him because he would be a dead man.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Yeah, looks kinda rough. A normal, however, take down. She's probably a shop lifter who thought she'd gotten away. Might have just robbed a store. We don't know..

Ghost
IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
You werent there. You dont know. Until you've walked a mile in a LEO shoes you cant make this call.

Stick to what you know.

There, that about covers it.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well lets back up, you only see a portion of the video. You don't know if this lady shoved a gun down her bra or just ditched a gun what have you. It leads me to believe there was more to this story than the video. I remember when the news got a hold of a black male walking away from the cops he was shot multiple times in the back. The outcry of the public was crazy. What the news didn't show was the male had a cell phone and pointed it at the officer in a way to appear to be a gun. The officers after yelling at the guy multiple times and telling him to get down posed again at them with the cell phone creating what appeared to be a silver gun and was shot. Show the hole thing. Very rare is it a police officer snaps and just beats people for the hell of it!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
That's still uncalled for but seeing as how it's not my daughter and I'm not sitting on a jury I guess it doesn't matter.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
that will tech her to take a tooth brush from wall mart. grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That's still uncalled for but seeing as how it's not my daughter and I'm not sitting on a jury I guess it doesn't matter.

If you are going to make up your mind without all of the facts, you don't need to be on a jury. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
IC B3

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
You guys need to look at the video at about 1:10 when the gal appears to be reaching down the front of her shirt for a weapon. She's lucky the police officer didn't pull a gun and shoot her.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost....
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
She asked for it rough and got it that way. How many do you know that do that? I know several that like it rough.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
>>>sigh<<<

If it wasn't Christmas I'd bet this went 10 pages by dinner.

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Did the cop yell out "Git on the grouuund!"?

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Allen917
You guys need to look at the video at about 1:10 when the gal appears to be reaching down the front of her shirt for a weapon. She's lucky the police officer didn't pull a gun and shoot her.

I agree. She turned and reached down her shirt at the same time. The officer does not know what is in her shirt ( maybe money, knife, gun, needle, etc) and did a take down.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
or bad time to adjust her bra.

she may have just outrun the cops earlier looks like a gazelle to me.

perhaps she'd just offed her dad?

too little info to know

beings she got it, I can only hope she had it coming. Don't know with what's offered. But I really doubt it was just the local pastors daughter out for a stroll and the cop decided to teach her uppity azz a lesson.

but could be that too.

just idle speculation, on everyone's part with just a short film clip.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think Chris Rock said, "If you make the cops come get you they are bringing an azz whooping".

A government is the most dangerous threat to man�s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
or bad time to adjust her bra.

Exactly, you never know what was going on in her mind and neither did the officer.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
just idle speculation, on everyone's part with just a short film clip.

COP APOLOGIST!!!!

grin

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I highly doubt this is an innocent citizen walking down the sidewalk, on her way to Sunday Mass.

Taken completely out of context it looks bad, but without the rest of the story nobody can judge what happened there with any degree of certainty.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

67 members (Basser, 35, 10gaugemag, 260Remguy, anothergun, 3 invisible), 1,906 guests, and 746 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,644
Posts18,533,687
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.