Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by shreck
I think Chris Rock said, "If you make the cops come get you they are bringing an azz whooping".

laffin....said something like.." that's just ignant".....

GB1

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Lacks Taser.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Ringman
Now there's a manly man I want my grandsons to imulate!

Emulate.

Dan

"It's a source of great pride, that when I google my name, I find book titles and not mug shots." Daniel C. Chamberlain
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Regardless of what the girl or the cops did nor didn't do, what's striking is the skinhead appearance of more & more LEO's............makes one wonder who/what they are trying to look like.

MM

Mighty good question and one that I too have been wondering.

Not only cops but that style seems to be catching on with a bunch of the public.

Makes me think most LEO's today are in "manage & control" mode instead of "serve & protect" mode.

Quite a few go to the health club I belong to & for the most part, they seem to be on a real ego trip with their workouts with many of them obsessed with body building somewhat outside the norm.

Just an observation on my part.

MM

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

And this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu-shg_yirY&feature=related

I still say multi-million law suit especially if she is suffering from a concussion.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

IC B2

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Regardless of what the girl or the cops did nor didn't do, what's striking is the skinhead appearance of more & more LEO's............makes one wonder who/what they are trying to look like.

MM

If you are referring to short/shaved hair it's because every turd you deal with has lice or some other critter that will attach to long hair. Not to mention that you don't want some turd grabbing onto your hair while your wrestling around.

Dink

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've got LEO's in the family.
Walk a mile in their shoes.
Would the reaction be the same if the person was male?
They wanted equal rights, they got 'em.

I am the way, the truth, and the life: no one comes to the Father but by me. John 14:6
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by DINK

MM

If you are referring to short/shaved hair it's because every turd you deal with has lice or some other critter that will attach to long hair. Not to mention that you don't want some turd grabbing onto your hair while your wrestling around.

Dink

I hope you are sitting down but that makes sense.

Merry Christmas.

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by derby_dude

And this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu-shg_yirY&feature=related

I still say multi-million law suit especially if she is suffering from a concussion.

Appears to be excessive force because at that moment she was not attacking anyone. Taser or pepper in this situation which comes before physical force.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
In the video it looks like she hit her head on the stone wall and then her head bounced on the payment. If in fact that did happen she has at least two concussions. After they hand cuffed her and ambulance should have been called.

IC B3

pal Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Close ranks and defend this bully's actions? Com'on.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
In the video it looks like she hit her head on the stone wall and then her head bounced on the payment. If in fact that did happen she has at least two concussions. After they hand cuffed her and ambulance should have been called.

Post use of force care is always in policy. I mean they give me a Glock 23 AND a CPR mask. Punch holes in them then blow them back up.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

"DUDE" cry GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
you read the video any way you like, but this girl wasn't a threat to any one at the time she was shoved into the wall . This isn't the kind of Law Enforcement cops are payed to do. You can make all the excuses you like but a photo is worth a thousand words. If this Video gets played to a jury this guy will be looking for another line of work.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Dittos and the girl collects a few million bucks.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215

MM

Mighty good question and one that I too have been wondering.

Not only cops but that style seems to be catching on with a bunch of the public.

Makes me think most LEO's today are in "manage & control" mode instead of "serve & protect" mode.

Quite a few go to the health club I belong to & for the most part, they seem to be on a real ego trip with their workouts with many of them obsessed with body building somewhat outside the norm.

Just an observation on my part.

MM

One of the reasons for the hard workout is to have the strengh & stamina to win in a confrontation. You can't shoot everyone and less then lethal doesn't always work. Manytimes you have to go hand to hand with folks. You have to have the ability to win, to lose puts your life and possibly lives of citizens at risk.

You also have to realize that manytimes LEO's are at the scene of such things as fires, accidents, or other emergencies before the fire dept. or EMS ever shows up. Fire & EMS deploy from a station, LE is out patrolling and could be just down the street from the emergency.

Would you rather have a person who's too weak pull you out of a smoldering veh./house or someone who's strong enough to get the job done. Think about that the next time you see an LEO working out at the gym.

It's funny, an LEO and a fireman can be working out at a gym side by side. Johnny Q. Public, thinks the fireman is working out to save people and the LEO is working out to beat someones azz.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Actually the rest of the story was this was a teen female whose mother called LEO's to the mail to help control the daughter,who was intoxicated and had been causing problems at her school. Daughter had just beat down the mother and was fleeing the scene when directed to stop. She refused and has a history of violence. There also is reportedly a drug abuse issue in this case.

Cop took her down hard. She struck her head and knocked herself out. Parents declined to file complaint against officer.

The officer is patrol patrick larrison and this was from May of 2011.

Apparently this officer was a sacrificial offering to the anti cop groups in the area. I havent heard much on it since June.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
The only thing I thought was poor performance based on the clip was the fact that he was standing there straddling her "unprotected," while cuffing her. Since she was at that last chance school, what was her history before the assaults she committed that day? Maybe the officer knew something about her that we don't.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
FWIW, the girl was publicly beating her older mother in the street when the cops arrived.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by big drift
Actually the rest of the story was this was a teen female whose mother called LEO's to the mail to help control the daughter,who was intoxicated and had been causing problems at her school. Daughter had just beat down the mother and was fleeing the scene when directed to stop. She refused and has a history of violence. There also is reportedly a drug abuse issue in this case.

Cop took her down hard. She struck her head and knocked herself out. Parents declined to file complaint against officer.

The officer is patrol patrick larrison and this was from May of 2011.

Apparently this officer was a sacrificial offering to the anti cop groups in the area. I havent heard much on it since June.

Good to hear the truth on this. Folks i'm telling you, there's kids like this out there, that are damn mean. You can talk to them till your blue in the face. Sometimes you've got to take care of business with the little turds. If you haven't seen it you won't believe it.

Many here live in a June & Ward Cleaver world, nothing wrong with it, but it's not always reality. I'ld like very much to be able to take some of you who've never worked in LE, out on the streets of America and let you have first hand experience dealing with the citizens of this country, both children & adults. You'ld go holy schit, after seeing & dealing with it.

Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

193 members (257_X_50, 35WhelenNut, 450yukon, 10gaugemag, 338reddog, 2ndwind, 27 invisible), 2,893 guests, and 968 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,643
Posts18,533,634
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.