Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by stwman
Steelhead might be a good guy to buy from but I wouldnt buy from a guy that runs down people he doesnt even know. Not much of a person there. That kind of a comment comes from lowlife that has a dislike to his fellow American because of where they live.
Is that not true Steelhead?? Oh yeah breath out now ok??

Hopefully you are the only idiot in the family, though I'm doubting the odds. Amazing how spun up and serious folks take everything.

It is fun to find the ones that get puzzy hurt right away from a single internet post, those are the gals that are hurting AMERICA. You're that type that gets all puzzy hurt because there's a baby Jesus sleeping is some hay in a public park around Christmas.

Get the [bleep] over yourself. I don't care where ANYONE is from, what I do care about is not having a bunch of puzzy hurt gals crying about Bad Guy list's and getting their cunny hurt because of a YANKEE post.

Miss Lynn has 3 times the balls you do (no slam Lynn, but you knew that already).

Perhaps you can PM Splatterazz and discuss.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
GB1

S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
Well You might question the idiot here But there sure isnt a question about your end is there You fit Idiot to a tee.
Wrong again, if its any of your business I help setup that scene in a park every year Probably a hell of a lot more than you would do for the public eye.
I dont have anything to get over like you do, I didnt start this pizzing match you did by running down people you dont even know, Why dont you growup and be a man for a change instead of a Candyazz puzzy hidin behind the computer poster. I could give a Rats Azz if theres a bad guy list or not, But you post a lie that relates to me and Im gonna respond, If you cant handle it thats your problem. You started it. I am a Yankee and proud of it. Your a Racist, I hope your proud of that. Now take another breath. Oh yeah take the balls out of your mouth first.

Rod
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Well You might question the idiot here But there sure isnt a question about your end is there You fit Idiot to a tee.
Wrong again, if its any of your business I help setup that scene in a park every year Probably a hell of a lot more than you would do for the public eye.
I dont have anything to get over like you do, I didnt start this pizzing match you did by running down people you dont even know, Why dont you growup and be a man for a change instead of a Candyazz puzzy hidin behind the computer poster. I could give a Rats Azz if theres a bad guy list or not, But you post a lie that relates to me and Im gonna respond, If you cant handle it thats your problem. You started it. I am a Yankee and proud of it. Your a Racist, I hope your proud of that. Now take another breath. Oh yeah take the balls out of your mouth first.

It's truly hard to take anything that you say seriously when your grammar and punctuation is that bad.

FWIW (For what it's worth)...

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

They ain't in my mouth, remember that the next time you kiss.

How did I post a lie about you jackass? How am I a racist? I was born in New Jersey, my entire family are from New York. The fact that you get so puzzzy hurt is laughable.

Go yank something else.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Nothing like a good pissing match to start the New Year.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
IC B2

DANNYL Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Well since the person I was origially talking about when I started this was on again last night and still won't comment on to why he shafted me I will post his name and address so he don't get anyone else. You can read the ad he posted ( make offer 22-250 brass) I'm far from the only one he's gotten but mine was prolly the least amount nor is this the only site he took people on. Read the entire ad. User name bigmag
Jesse Marx
po box 1
Del Valle,TX 78602

Last edited by DANNYL; 01/02/12.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Del Valle is a suburb of Austin. He is using a PO box so the Post Master may be able to help. Also maybe a little research on the net could dig up his physical address.

I'm thinking there is a real chance of catching this guy because he has used the mail for his scams and they amount to several thousands of dollars.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
N
ned Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N

Ride well, shoot straight, and speak the truth.
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Well. I'd rather know of criminals operating on here, than not. Some folks seem to take pleasure over others getting screwed over. Can't quite understand that.

Hope you find the criminal and get back your cash, or stuff..

"The Bigger the Government, the Smaller the Citizen" - Dennis Prager LINK

S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
Wouldn't talk much until you look at your 1 liner Greg

Rod
IC B3

S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
Your Statement not mine.
Originally Posted by Steelhead
All these [bleep] new guys trying to change [bleep], especially yankees and left coasters, what the [bleep].

I still wonder how some make it through a day without someone telling them to 'breath in, breath out'

Rod
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Get him Rod, he's a puzzy to the nth degree.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Unless I missed it in all the fog of insults the OP never actually said that he purchased something or sent any funds.
All I found was that someone failed to reply to his PMs.
There are a few here that I would not reply to and likely many more that would not reply to me. grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Jeez Louise...

If a person's user name doesn't show up on the Good Guy list, what the hell use would a Bad Guy list be?

I can say I've never had a bad deal with anyone here. And one of the guys listed here has gone out of his way to make a deal right, which I'll always remember...

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
ALDO LEOPOLD
DANNYL Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DANNYL
Well since the person I was origially talking about when I started this was on again last night and still won't comment on to why he shafted me I will post his name and address so he don't get anyone else. You can read the ad he posted ( make offer 22-250 brass) I'm far from the only one he's gotten but mine was prolly the least amount nor is this the only site he took people on. Read the entire ad. User name bigmag
Jesse Marx
po box 1
Del Valle,TX 78602

Took me for $80 through pm,he states in the ad "make offer 22-250 brass" that I was the highest bidder and that my offer was $80 which I sent by postal m.o

Last edited by DANNYL; 01/02/12.
DANNYL Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
To bad some good ole texas boys wouldn't pay him a visit. Even if it ment meeting him at his po box

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
It's possible he hasn't received it - I just received a payment mailed in AUGUST! (Bless our postal service)
I just remembered sending a postal money order in early November that has gone MIA! (need to get back in touch with the PO)
Mark

Last edited by mark shubert; 01/02/12. Reason: addition

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I sent a small part in a first class envelope to a guy across the country, first class mail. It took 7 weeks. He was cool about it all - never accusing. I would go way out of my way for him. This guy - ignore.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Communication plays a BIG role in trust.

If you're regularly initiating contact with someone who is waiting for payment or goods the other fellow will generally be patient. It's when you avoid contact that someone's suspicions are roused.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Tom264 is still pizzed about being a cuckold. Jesus will forgive all though you dipshitt.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

648 members (160user, 007FJ, 1minute, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 1234, 64 invisible), 2,827 guests, and 1,320 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,371
Posts18,469,202
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.