Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jnyork
I am SOOOOOO TIRED of hearing about the Iowa caucuses I could just schitt. Isn't there ANYTHING ELSE going on in the world, maybe something important? crazy

Yeah,..the New Hampshire Primaries..... wink

GB1

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I am SOOOOOO TIRED of hearing about the Iowa caucuses I could just schitt. Isn't there ANYTHING ELSE going on in the world, maybe something important? crazy
I thought George was referring to Michigan vs VT.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Anyone know when the results start trickling in?

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Look, Iowa is the first step and no more than the first step. It is what it is but those who value American history, tradition, precedent, and values (yes, values) should be glad the winnowing has begun.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd
Originally Posted by eclectic
They really are not all that important. Can't be. Those folks mostly work for a living.

Yep. Taxes: 40%; Entitlements: 0%. Time for Hope and Change folks!
Didn't Iowa go for Brobama by ten points over Sarah Palin last time? Damn, that's freaking unbelievable.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by eyeball
I thought George was referring to Michigan vs VT.

Thanks for reminding me; I had forgotten, being naturally giddy with the prospect of cutting certain political careers short. laugh grin

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by eyeball
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd
Originally Posted by eclectic
They really are not all that important. Can't be. Those folks mostly work for a living.

Yep. Taxes: 40%; Entitlements: 0%. Time for Hope and Change folks!
Didn't Iowa go for Brobama by ten points over Sarah Palin last time? Damn, that's freaking unbelievable.

Yes, thanks to Des Moines and Iowa City, the seats of polish and sophistry; boy, didn't they enable a pant full!

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by rrroae
Anyone know when the results start trickling in?

===============

Just by the voters who have shown for the caucuses thus far,they have predicted it will be a 1-2-3 finish between Romney,Santorum and Paul,but not necessarily in that order.

Santorum appears to be the surprise candidate for tonight.

Last edited by isaac; 01/03/12.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
anything to shut "the lame stream media" out and i'm in!

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Q
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Q
I heard we are facing a nation-wide shortage of tin foil due to the Paul supporters hand crafting hats for hand outs during the campaign.

Qtip
Soli Deo Gloria!

"It's not a matter of legislating morality; it's a question of whose morality gets legislated"
IC B3

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Lets say Santorum has a good showing, what do we know about him? Need some input from our good friends in Eastern Pa. Are ya out there?

What in the hell happened to all of the excitement over Newt in the past 2 weeks? The man crashed and burned faster than any of the other want-a-bees. He has almost not organization in NH and will get the crap kicked out of him so does this mean that Newt is waiting until Super Tuesday or will it all be over in 2 weeks for the Newt?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
what do we know about him?

What did you know about obama you goofball grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Santorum is my second choice...should fix that question for NWA

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." (Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787)

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Lets say Santorum has a good showing, what do we know about him? Need some input from our good friends in Eastern Pa. Are ya out there?

He's an idiot.

And pretty whacky.

�I�m a pretty tolerant guy, but beyond his ideology, some of Santorum�s behavior is just a little bizarre. For example, Santorum has six children. In 1996, he had son born prematurely who lived for only two hours. He and wife brought the child home and introduced the dead infant to the rest of their children as �your brother Gabriel� and slept with the body overnight.�

Indeed, the Washington Post reported this in 2005.

Upon their son�s death, Rick and Karen Santorum opted not to bring his body to a funeral home. Instead, they bundled him in a blanket and drove him to Karen�s parents� home in Pittsburgh. There, they spent several hours kissing and cuddling Gabriel with his three siblings, ages 6, 4 and 1 1/2. They took photos, sang lullabies in his ear and held a private Mass.

http://radio.foxnews.com/2009/08/13/rick-santorum-took-dead-baby-home-to-meet-family/

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Let's get ready to RUUUUMMMBBLLLLEEEE!

Look for a Ron Paul landslide victory!

If Ron Paul wins this caucus...Romney is the Republican nominee.

Write it down.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

RS Is a good man though, no doubt, you'll find things and votes (by) about him you dont like.
I did not think RP would finish this high. Strangely, he did well around Des Moines, the urban center, usually more liberal.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Write it down.

...and if Romney is the Republican nominee, Obama is reelected.

Write it down.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by rrroae
Originally Posted by northwestalaska

He's an idiot.

And pretty whacky.

�I�m a pretty tolerant guy, but beyond his ideology, some of Santorum�s behavior is just a little bizarre. For example, Santorum has six children. In 1996, he had son born prematurely who lived for only two hours. He and wife brought the child home and introduced the dead infant to the rest of their children as �your brother Gabriel� and slept with the body overnight.�

Indeed, the Washington Post reported this in 2005.

Upon their son�s death, Rick and Karen Santorum opted not to bring his body to a funeral home. Instead, they bundled him in a blanket and drove him to Karen�s parents� home in Pittsburgh. There, they spent several hours kissing and cuddling Gabriel with his three siblings, ages 6, 4 and 1 1/2. They took photos, sang lullabies in his ear and held a private Mass.

http://radio.foxnews.com/2009/08/13/rick-santorum-took-dead-baby-home-to-meet-family/

And that is more weird than what Romney believes in? You want Romney over Santorum? Religion Conservatism scares you more than NE liberalism? Just askin...was thinkin you are an RPeer because of free drugs...rather than fiscal conservative...

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." (Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787)

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Write it down.

OK...And you get Romeny as the candidate...but we might "win"...sort of

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

523 members (19rabbit52, 1234, 1lessdog, 160user, 10ring1, 204guy, 39 invisible), 2,344 guests, and 1,130 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,857
Posts18,517,699
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.