Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
You must have little Zombies up there.... grin

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
They're awful. They even chew on each other after you brain 'em.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I love that. When you ding one, you cant use him as 'bait' for the others...gradually build up a little pile...

Also seen some necrophiliac barren ground Zombies too....

they got added to the pile.. grin

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I love goph blasting. grin

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
For Hornady's marketing, I've been wondering how much longer it will be until they become "Hornady LnL, Inc".

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Oh yes!

Graf's got them in. Zombies beware my friends...

Travis

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Given Hornady's love for putting "LnL" on about everything they sell I figger it's only a matter of time before they slap it on some bullets too.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S

Per Hornady they are V-Max bullets with the exception of the 168gr .308 cal. It's an A-Max.

Travis

Yep I was told they were amaxes by another gent in the industry. He didnt mention about specific calibers though. If hornady is doing it for marketing hype i am certainly not knocking them. I like those green tips even if they call them alice in wonderland tips. I was hoping they were all amaxes and i could get some .244 105's, no such luck i suppose. However i do have a new 20" 5R i could run those 168's in smile

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
After they run their cycle, you think Hornady might introduce a P/Max next? to use on politicians...

or a D/Max to use on Democrats?

whistle

just thinking out loud here... grin

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
While I am tickled that Hornady managed to get outside the typical stiff-necked corporate culture to offer such a tongue-in-cheek item, I'm also utterly sick of this recent zombie fad. Thank goodness that it finally seems to be at an end.

I hear that, I was sick of references to zombies from the start. I used to take those using the rhetorical aspect of "shooting zombies when the SHTF" to task, I wanted to know what the exact makeup of a zombie was.

The truth of the matter is that 95% of those talking about shooting zombies are as clueless as to what a zombie looks like or is as they are about politics in general, that is to say they are 100% ignorant fools. Those who actually can put a definition to a zombie have it in their mind that those liberal right wingers who put the president in office that got this country in such a mess are zombies. It's not often defined but that is at the unspoken heart of what a zombie is in many people's (minds?).

It offends me that Hornady is ignorantly feeding into what is an undercurrent of political and civil unrest. You can't get your hands on these for varmint hunting because the typical buyer is hoarding thousands for that imminent day when they have to protect themselves against/kill hundreds of mindless zombies.

I wrote to Hornady letting them know what the unspoken undercurrent is and suggested that when some right winger fool goes on a rampage that they had a liability for feeding the mentality by stroking and fueling the fires of an imaginative spectre.

Buy your Zhombie-max while you can, because bullet manufacturers hate implied liabilities, they know if they can foresee it it will happen.

The major difference between belief and fact is those who believe something have come to a conclusion no facts will contradict. Well informed people are open to new facts that oppose their beliefs. That also defines an open and closed mind.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Seafire
After they run their cycle, you think Hornady might introduce a P/Max next? to use on politicians...

or a D/Max to use on Democrats?

whistle

just thinking out loud here... grin

That's funny, and goes into my post on the political nature of the zombie thing. You left out R-max's, although P-max's would work just fine.

The major difference between belief and fact is those who believe something have come to a conclusion no facts will contradict. Well informed people are open to new facts that oppose their beliefs. That also defines an open and closed mind.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

665 members (10Glocks, 17CalFan, 160user, 06hunter59, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 64 invisible), 2,621 guests, and 1,315 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,835
Posts18,478,088
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.