Hop To
Page 11 of 24 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 23 24
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by isaac

RP is a frikken fruit cake,racist, conspiracy theorist
That's a propaganda line designed for a stupid audience, Bob. You know better than to try it here.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Reading it and one's perceptions of how it should be comprehended are two very different things.

And,the points have been made since 2007,the year the Ronulens began their 5 year tour of RP repetitiveness, while watching their guy crash and burn, precisely as predicted in 08 and even now while he still tinkers at 8-10% nationally.

RP is a frikken fruit cake,racist, conspiracy theorist and instigator tinkering on harming the career of the only one in his family capable of garnering support outside the mentally challenged delusionals that comprise the 40% of his base the entire country chooses to ignore,including Rand.

*edited to exclude pronouns improperly suggesting you comprise one of the 40% I mentioned.

Whoa there pops!

Cinch up that tie real tight, chomp down on a Xanax, get back on the 95, and turn up some Barry Mannilow.

It's all good. Blue or Red, you are a winner.

Last edited by rkamp; 01/18/12.

"Knowledge is good"
� Emil Faber
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
There really is not any difference between the current crop of "mainstream" candidates and Obama, which has been demonstrated through their own writings, speeches and actions. You believe what you want, but even this Georgia public school eighth grade educated dumbphuck can cipher that.

Your ciphering is all [bleep] up,Mike. But,there's little doubt in my mind you are one of the better thinkers of the 7-10% nationally who think non-productivity and pretty sales talk equates into martyrdom!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Whoa there pops!

Cinch up that tie real tight, chomp down on a Xanax, get back on the 95, and turn up some Barry Mannilow.

===============

Put your spatula down and go change the fry grease,wingnut.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by rkamp
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Gentlemen---Simmer down you are arguing about an event that has less chance of occurring than Perky's nomination as candidate.

RP is not going to be the nominee, not this year not ever, it just ain't going to happen.

If, in some alternate universe, it should happen I would vote for BHO before I would vote for RP.

That is the point. How can you attack a man like RP, and then defend a corrupt system.

Easily; If RP were at the helm the system would be much more corrupt.

By deconstructing the FR and restoring the tenants of Capitalism by severing inefficient business interests from the tax tit?

Exactly.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
IC B2

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

RP is a frikken fruit cake,racist, conspiracy theorist
That's a propaganda line designed for a stupid audience, Bob. You know better than to try it here.

=====================

Not propaganda,at all.

Conspiracies? Oh yeah....check.Is it even debatable?

Fruit cake.....blue and pink money?,NWO,9-11 a inside job? Check,but you draw your own conclusions.

Racist? Either that or a liar,take your pick.

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Whoa there pops!

===============

Put your spatula down and go change the fry grease,wingnut.

Hey, I got me one of them GED's.

It must be tough being the most educated and intelligent man on the planet. Too bad it's the same planet Gus inhabits.

"Knowledge is good"
� Emil Faber
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Spot on. Except I for one WILL NOT be voting for Romney under any circumstances. Or Gingrich, or Santorum.
==================

OK,your call. I'm not going to worry about it. Paul isn't going 3rd party,but were he that selfish and foolish,he'd draw a schitload more far left,hippie code pinker Kucinich democrats than traditional GOP voters,anyways.

Let him go for it. He's far from a Ross Perot. But,I doubt he'd put his son in the most awkward and horrible position of having to support his father against a GOP party that gave Paul exactly what he always wanted...a voice to a audience bigger than a HS gymnasium.

Have a 2pm court hearing,Mike.Have a good one. Catch up with you later.

Last edited by isaac; 01/18/12.

William Arthur Ward

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Not propaganda,at all.

Conspiracies? Oh yeah....check.Is it even debatable?
Acknowledging the existence of conspiracies doesn't match up with what's typically implied by the moniker "conspiracy theorist." Were that the case, you'd have to also toss the likes of Thomas Jefferson, Dwight D. Eisenhower, and Barry Goldwater right into that category, but perhaps you do.

E.g., "The Trilateral Commission is intended to be the vehicle for multinational consolidation of the commercial and banking interests by seizing control of the political government of the United States ... What the Trilateral Commission intends is to create a worldwide economic power superior to the political governments of the nationstates involved. As managers and creators of the system, they will rule the future."

- Barry Goldwater, With No Apologies

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Reading it and one's perceptions of how it should be comprehended are two very different things.

And,the points have been made since 2007,the year the Ronulens began their 5 year tour of RP repetitiveness, while watching their guy crash and burn, precisely as predicted in 08 and even now while he still tinkers at 8-10% nationally.

RP is a frikken fruit cake,racist, conspiracy theorist and instigator tinkering on harming the career of the only one in his family capable of garnering support outside the mentally challenged delusionals that comprise the 40% of his base the entire country chooses to ignore,including Rand.

*edited to exclude pronouns improperly suggesting you comprise one of the 40% I mentioned.

Whoa there pops!

grin

"Yea, verily... and the rinos shall grasp when their days are numbered."

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
It's YOUR opinion as to what it did to YOUR liberty. It's a country full of people,Mike,with their own opinions which vastly differ from yours.

Yes, but the Constitution is supposed to be the law of the land, not someone's opinion on what the law of the land is. I think that the Bill of Rights is pretty damned clear on what "Shall not be infringed", "secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects", "nor shall be deprived of Life, Liberty, or Property without due process" means and yet the SCOTUS, Congress, and the Executive violate those natural rights every day based on their "opinions". Pretty clear what the First, Second, Fourth, Fifth and Sixth mean, and were meant to mean by the people who drafted it, yet we have a SCOTUS that upholds quite the opposite of what that intent is, and does it routinely based on political expediency rather than a strict reading of the document. Example after example has been given of this especially over the last ten years, and yet we're still told how "critical" it is. I say hogwash. I especially say hogwash when you're expecting some liar such as Romney to give you an originalist to the Court when every action that he has taken in his public life screams the opposite.

You claim that people who believe in original intent and someone who has at least tried to live up to that in his public life, namely Paul and his supporters, are delusional. I say that it is you and the so called "adults", "pragmatists", and "compromisers" who are delusional, especially when you expect different results from your expedient choices at the ballot box. You deserve what you get. Enjoy it.

If the American People allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks..., will deprive the People of all their Property,...Thomas Jefferson
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Congressman Ron Paul
Monday morning (undated)
Dear Fellow American:
You may not have much time left.
Next year, or next month, the New Money could wipe you out � destroy everything you�ve worked and saved for � and leave your family destitute.
It could happen any time. And I don�t mind telling you I�m scared. For myself, for my family, for my friends, for my country.
We�ve seen a lot of financial tyrannies from Washington in this century. This one could take the cake. And popping out of the cake, with a big Surprise!, will be an IRS agent with an AK-47.
[�]
I uncovered the New Money plans during my last term in the U.S. Congress, and I held the ugly new bills in my hands. I can tell you � they made my skin crawl.
These totalitarian bills were tinted pink and blue and brown, and blighted with holograms, diffraction gratings, metal and plastic threads, and chemical alarms. It wasn�t money for a free people. It was a portable inquisition, a paper �third-degree,� to allow the feds to keep track of American cash, and American citizens.
As one federal scientist confirmed to me, these bills can be computer imprinted and read, to lay a paper trail hundreds of transactions long. Who uses them, when, and where. The taggents � chemical alarms � will set off federal cash-detection machines at airports and anyplace else they choose. And there are other swindles involved as well.
[�]
Trouble is coming, and you must be prepared.
Surviving the New Money, the Ron Paul Investment Letter and the Ron Paul Political Report will be your survival kit, and if you act now, you can get this $224 value for just $99 � 55% off!
[�]
Sincerely,
Congressman Ron Paul
P.S. Your subscription may be tax-deductible. See the enclosed subscription form for details.
P.P.S. There�s no time to waste. The New Money may not come until next year. Or it may be imposed tomorrow. You should subscribe today.

Mike: if you honestly tell me you feel comfortable with the lunacy expressed above, coupled with his insane outlook on Foreign policy and you can still be at ease by not voting (ostensibly voting for Obama) then there is really nothing to discuss.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
You're right Jorge, there really is nothing left to discuss. I refuse to compromise my rights away one more time for the good of the "team". I've done that every year since '88, and I'm through. The country deserves what it's going to get in November, and I'm very sure that no matter which of the two is elected, Obama or Romney, the end result will be the same.

If the American People allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks..., will deprive the People of all their Property,...Thomas Jefferson
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
We are in agreement then, but it would have been nice if you answered what I asked.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
What Jorge, that the IRS isn't a tyrannical bureaucracy when they can seize your property without due process? That the Treasury and the Federal Reserve are responsible caretakers of the value of the currency that they force us to use? That there aren't alternative plans for what will be used to replace the Federal Reserve Note should a collapse of same occur? That we might want to actually declare wars before we invade some country or force them into a casus belli? That we really have bankrupted the country through our "World Police" efforts?

It's only lunacy if you believe the opposite to be true.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I refuse to compromise my rights away one more time for the good of the "team". I've done that every year since '88, and I'm through.

There has been a definite pull to left in this country. We just finished with a super majority of democrats in congress. To think there will be an immediate jump to the right is an overestimation, and bowing out will not make it so.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
jorge, here's what your self-proclaimed hero had to say:

"The Trilateral Commission is intended to be the vehicle for multinational consolidation of the commercial and banking interests by seizing control of the political government of the United States ... What the Trilateral Commission intends is to create a worldwide economic power superior to the political governments of the nationstates involved. As managers and creators of the system, they will rule the future."

- Barry Goldwater, With No Apologies

What say you?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jorgeI
We are in agreement then, but it would have been nice if you answered what I asked.
You've got a nice life. I understand self-interest. I try not to operate that way, but I realize that most do and that there are reasons for that. With all that out of the way, if you really believe that things can keep going the way they are then you should be comfortable in many respects, voting for Romney. Romney is a "conservative" in the very definition of the word, because he will keep doing the same things that have been the norm ever since Kennedy. If things are working for you now, and they seem to be, and you don't think that our whole system will collapse under the debt burden, or even if it won't collapse until you are dead, then a vote for Romney is understandable if not the right thing to do.

Again, look beyond the sound bites to Paul's record.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Doing the same thing repeatedly with the expectation of different results is the definition of insanity.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by watch4bear
I refuse to compromise my rights away one more time for the good of the "team". I've done that every year since '88, and I'm through.

There has been a definite pull to left in this country. We just finished with a super majority of democrats in congress. To think there will be an immediate jump to the right is an overestimation, and bowing out will not make it so.

Who said anything about "bowing out"? I'm going to vote, for Paul in the primaries, and for the Libertarian candidate in the General should Paul not be the R nominee. I will also vote for my Senator and Congressman. What I refuse to do anymore is vote for some "adult", "pragmatic" or "compromise" choice who will do nothing more than expand the Federal Government and further reduce what little is left of my liberty in this former Republic. That's my line in the sand this time around.

Page 11 of 24 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

457 members (1lessdog, 160user, 1936M71, 17CalFan, 163bc, 10ring1, 49 invisible), 11,470 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,345
Posts18,546,536
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.