Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by 406_SBC
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
.....My same invitation to Tommy goes for you too BC.

As explained before on another thread, I take my pics with w/35mm cameras and put them in albums. Like it or don`t like it.....I don`t care!

In fact, I`m only 5'1" and weigh 130 lbs soaking wet w/clothes on and have slanty eyes. My Accumark is nearly as long as I am tall. And everytime I shoot my 375R Alaskan I fall of the stool but always get right back up to continue my punishment. I have to hold back my tears of pain. cry cry cry cry

Get alot of funny looks at the range. Quite a show! I should sell `em and stick with 22s.

I`m such a whimp........ wink wink wink wink
I'd not walk across the street to meet you bigsqueeze, much less travel to So. Cal. Your continued whining about 35mm film is tiresome. You sir are a LIAR; nothing more, nothing less. You continue your drivel sans any evidence and your posts exemplify that your experience is minimal at best. Do us all a favor, either shut-up or demonstrate your abilities (tangible evidence mind you, not more ranting and raving about your imagined successes).

You are no longer entertaining, you're just plain ole boring...
.....You wouldn`t walk across the street to meet me even if you lived directly across the street from me??? Even if I waved hi??? I`m so disappointed. frown

I didn`t whine about any 35mm cameras. I just explained the reasons why I use them. Apparently, you cannot comprehend the difference between whining and explaining.

You won`t come to So Cal, just like I won`t make any effort or expense to do what you ask for the sake of appeasing you. Don`t need to prove a damn thing to you. And if I did,,,,would you or anyone else "really" like me then? Too late for that anyway.

When you see my posts and if you by chance are Jewish, then just do a "passover."

But if at anytime you wish to come out here from your south of the 60th parallel hideaway perch, you just let me know. Nothing that some transportation and a PM won`t fix. Have frequent flyer miles?

You`re always welcome to express yourself to me in person there big guy. Nice weather here now.

You`re right! I am a liar. Not really 5'1" and 130 lbs. I don`t fall off stools from bench recoil and am alot taller than my Accumark is long.

Minimal experience? You keep pondering on that all you wish there Mr. 406. Does 406 represent a 375 Ruger necked to a 406?

Ahhhh.....If so, a good choice. grin

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You won`t come to So Cal, just like I won`t make any effort or expense to do what you ask for the sake of appeasing you. Don`t need to prove a damn thing to you. And if I did,,,,would you or anyone else "really" like me then? Too late for that anyway.
Like you, who cares if someone likes you. The issue with you bigsqueeze is that you are a LIAR. Nothing you say can be trusted. You obviously have near nothing experience and your posts are very poor regurgitations of shooting rag drivel. You post one falsehood after another; an excuse for this and another for that. This is due to the fact you are a LIAR. Hang a picture of your exploits--display you're not a LIAR.

But if at anytime you wish to come out here from your south of the 60th parallel hideaway perch, you just let me know. Nothing that some transportation and a PM won`t fix. Have frequent flyer miles?

You`re always welcome to express yourself to me in person there big guy. Nice weather here now.

You`re right! I am a liar. Not really 5'1" and 130 lbs. I don`t fall off stools from bench recoil and am alot taller than my Accumark is long.

Minimal experience? You keep pondering on that all you wish there Mr. 406. Does 406 represent a 375 Ruger necked to a 406?

Ahhhh.....If so, a good choice. grin
We all know you're a LIAR and it's not based on your physical description though I doubt you've confessed to your actual physical gifts on the 'fire yet. You're kidding me about the 406 reference, right? At least I hope you're kidding.

Minimal experience doesn't do justice to your ineptitude. Hundreds of animals and not a single digital pic--it's unbelievable, literally unbelievable.

Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Suck bullets simply suck.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tom264
Question is squeezy,,,have you ever shot an elk?
.............Yeah Tommy......10 of `em.

Probably not as many as you though,,,,and none with a 264. Nine with a 300 Win and one with a 300 WSM. Next time my 338-378 might get the elk call.

Hey! I need all the help I can get for a dead man uh?.... laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Here you say ten Elk, (Above) and here you say one ??

[/quote]bigsqueeze........John....When it comes to VLDs, you have far more experience than me. I`m on your side when it comes to the VLDs. My only VLD kills are a bunch of hogs and one bull elk.

If I had included on my list that VLDs were an acceptable bullet for lion, I probably would have gotten thrashed by the VLD haters.

Instead, you get to take the heat. laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh [/quote]

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If one reloads and has plenty of brass there isn't anything bad to say about it. The belt is only useful in rimless rounds designed for break open guns so belt-less design would be better and recoil with full loads of heavy bullets is fearsome. cry

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
/quote]Here you say ten Elk, (Above) and here you say one ??

[/quote]bigsqueeze........John....When it comes to VLDs, you have far more experience than me. I`m on your side when it comes to the VLDs. My only VLD kills are a bunch of hogs and one bull elk.

/quote]......Hammerhead....Try reading my quote again?

"My only,,,VLD kills,,,are a bunch of hogs and ONE bull elk."

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
[/quote]Like you, who cares if someone likes you. The issue with you bigsqueeze is that you are a LIAR. Nothing you say can be trusted. You obviously have near nothing experience and your posts are very poor regurgitations of shooting rag drivel. You post one falsehood after another; an excuse for this and another for that. This is due to the fact you are a LIAR. Hang a picture of your exploits--display you're not a LIAR.

[/quote].Minimal experience doesn't do justice to your ineptitude. Hundreds of animals and not a single digital pic--it's unbelievable, literally unbelievable. [/quote]..........Tell ya what Mr. 406BC.

How about if I pay for a round trip plane ticket for you, plus PAY ALL of your other expenses, so that YOU can come to So Cal and CALL ME A LIAR DIRECTLY TO MY FACE? How about that?

Are YOU a COWARD?

Then I`ll take all the photo albums that I have, place them between us and then say to you,,"well here ya go."

Trust me. You`ll be a "BIG" believer then.

How about that? You wanna come out from behind the safety that damn keyboard of yours? Hmmm?

Since you`re so friggin hell bent on me showing you some proof, then grow some big ones, don`t be a coward, and get your ass out here.

We`ll see exactly how much courage you have in person and IF you still have the gutts to call me a liar.

Ya game?

Rather than post our stuff going back and forth and to spare the forum, lets make the arrangements over some PMs instead.

C`mon 406BC. Let`s see what ya got. PM me! Let`s make some travel arrangements. Your trip here would be well worth it for me to see the damned look on your face when I dump those albums on ya. Then, it`ll be strictly up to you whether or not I quickly re-arrange that mug of yours let alone re-arrange anything else.

Shall I look forward to your PMs sir? wink

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
..........Tell ya what Mr. 406BC.

How about if I pay for a round trip plane ticket for you, plus PAY ALL of your other expenses, so that YOU can come to So Cal and CALL ME A LIAR DIRECTLY TO MY FACE? How about that?

Are YOU a COWARD?

Then I`ll take all the photo albums that I have, place them between us and then say to you,,"well here ya go."

How about that? You wanna come out from behind the safety that damn keyboard of yours? Hmmm?

Since you`re so friggin hell bent on me showing you some proof, then grow some big ones, don`t be a coward, and get your ass out here.

We`ll see exactly how much courage you have in person and IF you still have the gutts to call me a liar.

Ya game?

Rather than post our stuff going back and forth and to spare the forum, lets make the arrangements over some PMs instead.

C`mon 406BC. Let`s see what ya got. PM me! Let`s make some travel arrangements. Your trip here would be well worth it for me to see the damned look on your face when I dump those albums on ya. Then, it`ll be strictly up to you whether or not I quickly re-arrange that mug of yours let alone re-arrange anything else.

How many throw downs have you tried to arrange via the 'fire? You are a disturbed individual. A LIAR and a disturbed individual. It's simple, post some pics or shut up. No one wants to come be your friend in So. Cal. Hang a few pics and settle this. Put me in my place with a pic--save yourself some time and money. Only a LIAR would be so angry at being called out.

_
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
_
[/quote]Like you, who cares if someone likes you. The issue with you bigsqueeze is that you are a LIAR. Nothing you say can be trusted. You obviously have near nothing experience and your posts are very poor regurgitations of shooting rag drivel. You post one falsehood after another; an excuse for this and another for that. This is due to the fact you are a LIAR. Hang a picture of your exploits--display you're not a LIAR.

.Minimal experience doesn't do justice to your ineptitude. Hundreds of animals and not a single digital pic--it's unbelievable, literally unbelievable. [/quote]..........Tell ya what Mr. 406BC.

Are YOU a COWARD?

Ya game?

[/quote]

How bout those 350 Rem mags huh smile

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
[/quote]How many throw downs have you tried to arrange via the 'fire? You are a disturbed individual. A LIAR and a disturbed individual. It's simple, post some pics or shut up. No one wants to come be your friend in So. Cal. Hang a few pics and settle this. Put me in my place with a pic--save yourself some time and money. Only a LIAR would be so angry at being called out. [/quote]............How many throw downs? Only with a certain very small few like you, who seem to have more gutts and balls, BUT ONLY from behind their keyboards. No PMs to me of acceptance? I didn`t think so.

Disturbed individual? Yeah right! I`m sooooo disturbed.

What started out as a good thread here, was first trashed by you. Something that I didn`t start or ask for. You want proof? Come here! As far as I`m concerned you need not worry about what money I spend to get your ass out here. For me, well worth the price. I have all the proof here that you need.

Settling this will be done my way, and not through any appeasement just to satisfy a damned clown like you.

It is my choice to do and arrange my shooting/hunting pics the old fashioned way, whether you or anyone else likes it or not. Since my choice does not meet with your "high" standards and since you choose to exercise your big rat flap trap from behind your keyboard, what better way to settle things than by offering to you a trip even at my expense.

"No one wants to come be your friend in So Cal",,,you say? I never asked for anyone from this forum to come to So Cal to be my friend. Show me that quote,,,idiot! I only invite jerks like you, who always spout their spew from the safety nets of their home, who will never accept any face to face meetings. Any courage or gutts that they and you have typing on a keyboard, disappears when any face to face proposals are then asked for. The hemmin and hee-hawin around begins.

"Why,,, I won`t do that",,,,"coming to see you is a waste of time and money",,,,"why in hell would I do that?" And blah blah blah blah and blah some more.

So you go right ahead and follow me around on this forum spewing your damn crap and trashing threads. It is quite obvious that you DO have courage and gutts to spout your garbage from a keyboard.

But that is where all of that remains for you, strictly at your keyboard. Beyond that given any face to face challenges to really express yourself to me in person, is where all the dancing to a new tune begins. wink

I won`t be expecting any PMs from you. cry

PS...If by some very remote chance you do change your mind and gather up some courage which duplicates the courage you seem to have while on your keyboard, try not to pick the last 7 days of August. I`ll be in Japan. Several of my younger students are competing in tourneys.

Have a great week uh?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I've not spewed any crap, I just call you a LIAR. That you are a liar is an objective truth. I've asked for pics because you are a LIAR and lying knows no boundaries. You have lied about a great deal and no doubt are lying about your shooting/hunting accomplishments. Posting a digital pic of YOU and YOUR successes would display you're telling the truth occasionally. I understand why you will not post pics of your exploits. It's because pics, genuine pics, tell truth and you simply can't abide the truth. The truth is that you've done much less and are much less capable than you present yourself "behind your keyboard."

Get mad at me, threaten to unleash your fury upon me if you like, but in the end you're still the same LIAR. LIARS should learn to tell the truth or shut-up. So far you proven you'll do neither.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Didn't that that post long to go South!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by 406_SBC
I've not spewed any crap, I just call you a LIAR. That you are a liar is an objective truth. I've asked for pics because you are a LIAR and lying knows no boundaries. You have lied about a great deal and no doubt are lying about your shooting/hunting accomplishments. Posting a digital pic of YOU and YOUR successes would display you're telling the truth occasionally. I understand why you will not post pics of your exploits. It's because pics, genuine pics, tell truth and you simply can't abide the truth. The truth is that you've done much less and are much less capable than you present yourself "behind your keyboard."

Get mad at me, threaten to unleash your fury upon me if you like, but in the end you're still the same LIAR. LIARS should learn to tell the truth or shut-up. So far you proven you'll do neither.
......No PMs from ya yesterday or today I see. As was expected.

Me threaten or unleash during a face to face? That wouldn`t be up to me. That would be your call. But then again, you would have to accept my offer.

You always insinuate things or call people names and then hide? A hit and run artist? Online or otherwise, kinda still the same principle uh? Me being a liar as you say, is your opinion and is your subjective truth. But that`s ok, because I know what the truth really is.

I do have "genuine" pics and alot of them. They are very genuine and valuable to me as well as the way I do things with them. My term of "genuine" differs from yours.

Whether be you or anyone else, the term "appeasement" for the sake of satisfying those whom I either dislike and the reverse as well, is not in my vocabulary.

So what`s next there 406BC? I won`t appease you in trying to do what you ask, and you certainly won`t be paying me a visit to view the actual proof you seek.......A stalemate.

So if you want to waste your time, follow me around on the forum and call me a liar at every turn, and if that kind of vengeful obsession really turns you on, then go for it. You`ll continue to do that more out of dislike for me than for any other reason.

Any comments that I make on any subject in the future, the OP and others can either totally disregard, take with a grain of salt, partially agree, agree, or whatever it may be. I don`t care.

However, my offer to you to pay me a visit even at my expense will stand. Though that is not something that I will ever expect to see from you.

I`m done on this thread. You can have the last word now. I`m sure that your final post will make you feel better. Of course, those who get the last word in usually feel better about themselves anyway.

Happy shooting! grin

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, who likes IMR4320 and the Hornady 200 gr. SP bullets for this cartridge. I picked up a 700 in this last August, and that has been the only combo I've tried yet. It works O. K., but looking for better. Any C&C loads for deer and black bear appriciated.

Brushbuster: "Is this thread about the dear heard or there Jeans?"
Plugger: "If you cant be safe at strip club in Detroit at 2am is anywhere safe?"
Deer are somewhere all the time
To report a post you disagree with, please push Alt + F4. Thank You.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Youper
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, who likes IMR4320 and the Hornady 200 gr. SP bullets for this cartridge. I picked up a 700 in this last August, and that has been the only combo I've tried yet. It works O. K., but looking for better. Any C&C loads for deer and black bear appriciated.
I cannot recommend the 200 grain Hornady SP. Penetration at velocities over 2500 fps has been minimal in my experience. The 225 Sierra is noticeably more effective on penetration and certainly the direction I'd go for deer using the 350 RM/35 Whelen.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You always insinuate things or call people names and then hide? A hit and run artist? Online or otherwise, kinda still the same principle uh? Me being a liar as you say, is your opinion and is your subjective truth. But that`s ok, because I know what the truth really is.
You've been caught in lies often enough for me to not justify your comment. You are a LIAR--that's an objective reality. No insinuation, just an accurate observation. You are a LIAR.

However, my offer to you to pay me a visit even at my expense will stand. Though that is not something that I will ever expect to see from you.
bigsqueeze you are full of yourself. No one is interested in meeting you face to face. I doubt you could cover the expense of airline peanuts, much less anything else. Your world is precious indeed.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
The 250 gr. Speer has worked well out of a Whelen, about the same velocity as a 350 Rem Mag.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
CDNN has the Ruger Hawkeyes in 350RM synthetic/stainless
reduced pretty good.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by Jericho
CDNN has the Ruger Hawkeyes in 350RM synthetic/stainless
reduced pretty good.

Jericho, I just went over and looked and did not see them. I thought they went away 2-3 years age in the Mark II. I did the 358 Win. If you can let me know the page number it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

NoDak smile

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Youper

The 200 Hornady and IMR-4320 worked really well in my 673...another go to load for me
was IMR-3031 and the 225 Sierra...extremely accurate...have the recipe downstairs in my reloading notes if youre interested.

johnny

No Farmers---No Food
B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Pros: absolute deer,bear,elk and everything else thumper.

Cons: I don't have one....yet lol.

Has anyone tried the Speer deep curls with the 35 whelen or 350 mag?

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

604 members (1lessdog, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 1beaver_shooter, 59 invisible), 2,469 guests, and 1,363 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,357
Posts18,527,093
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.