Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by elkhunter76
Birds leave smarter stuff on top of the fence posts around here than you....

Originally Posted by oldman1942

Why don't you send your letter and fake money to Miami SS office...would make their job finding you easier....(LAFFIN)

I did and used your name and return address.... smile

DANG! I DID miss a phun evening... frown

Ingwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
GB1

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

Hello all of you on this tread,

Maybe i will be bashed, put on ignore or call a troll, does'nt matter, but want just to tell one thing: the Benelli was not conceived as a military battle rifle and will never be. The italian army choosed the new Beretta ARX160 but don't have the budget to field it on large scale now.

The MR1 use is only for sporstmen, shooters and for some police departments where full auto are stricly reserved to swat team look alike. It can be also used by prison guards. Sometimes such people need more firepower and accurate fire than the one delivered by shotguns or pistols.
It's also made for shooters in countries were it's difficult to get AR system firearms. I think (not only me) that it could be look at as a more powerful and more expensive modern M1 carbine. Even if it's difficult to be trust, for you Americans, we have in France loyal and not so ridiculous groups of target shooters who use AK, AR, VZ, FAL, H&K, Beretta, Sigs, MI, Galil, Steyr and other old models of military semi autos to punch target and slam steel gongs. Generally they are "gun nuts" and i already knows some who make appliance for a licence to buy the new MR1 to play with. It will not be allowed in military isued firearm competitions (TAR we call them)but surely will be a good plinker. Number of gunsmiths has ordered some and believe me here it's more expensive than in the US.
Even if i don't like the ARGO system it works. I'll stay with my Sig and Steyr even if i'm a bit partial to an AR10 or SR25.

Sorry if i was a bit long and bothered you.

Experience is a lantern, carried in our back, only lightening already walked path. (Confucius)
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
your thoughtful post could not be a bother in any way Marseille.

We don't get a lot of discussion about what kinds of firearms you folks in Europe get to play with. Thanks for the insight.

Sam......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Very good post Marseille. Most of the vitriol is directed at an abrasive poster.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

Many thanks elkhunter and Mannlicher (i'm a great fan of stag/elk and mannlicher rifles too)
Dom

Experience is a lantern, carried in our back, only lightening already walked path. (Confucius)
IC B2

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Wow, what a contentious forum. It reads like a bunch of Irish Catholics & Protestants arguing.
Anyhoo, I have an MR1 and it's a beauty. It's the Nth American version of the beretta rx4 storm. In other words, it's a police carbine, and a very fine one at that. I've put about 800 rounds thru it w/ zero issues...and it doesn't get gunked up. Handles like a Ferrari. I was drawn to the mr1 b/c reliability rep and my love of benelli and mossberg semi auto shotguns.
BTW, I have nothing against AR15 gas guns, but it is pretty clear that gas piston is regarded by militaries the world over as superior, ie/ not a mere marketing gimmick (see HK G36, Tavor, beretta arx160, FN SCAR, Robarm xcr, Vector cr21, etc) Plus, having used them myself, I can say that direct gas guns are duuuurty and a drag to clean. But whatev, everyone has their own preferences. Chacun a son gout, as the French say...

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
TOO FUNNY this must be Oldturd 1492 in disguise who else would drag this thread back up from 2010

Yep I bet the MR1 is right up there with your fave Mooseberg semi auto shotgun in reliability.

There are other forums out there where they are not as contentious, so if your a twinkie head on over to the Optics Forum on SWFA or GON.

edited to add "bless your heart"

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
so what is the point of dredging up a stupid two year old thread?

Sam......

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
and his very first post!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Another iteration of Larry the Bosslady aka oldman1942..... quiet for a few days then off his meds again.

IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
No words much to say otehr than what an idiot

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
LOL! Awesome! Mission accomplished. I knew I could get some polarized, snotty remarks going from you d-bags. I came across you semi-literate crackers by chance thru google. You really hate this oldman guy, huh? Mainly b/c he holds differing opinions I presume...and we know that ain't allowed in Umerica.

...like trolling for fish. Seriously, your collective motto should be: "Easy on the smart"

Anyway, thanks for the laughs, and enjoy the [bleep] economy of an empire in decline.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sure you did.....Larry you need help...whatsa matter you you get banned under your other handle? You are really a dumbass.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
EH76 and the troll gang at it again. Casting around trying in their foolish way to assume every new member is the phantom "Larry" that lives under their beds and has them pizzing their jammies. EH has never owned an MR 1 never shot one, doesn't know sheit about the Benelli OS (and no it's not adapted from a shotgun but from the R 1 sporting rifle.)

You are on target Bravo2zero, cross them and they'll whine and whine to get you banned. It has happened to dozens of good members who have moved on to adult sites. We have them whupped and they are going whacko because they no longer control the site.

Wait till next spring when we hit one the champion trolls from maybe 20 of our club's members user i.d. list on why he is chickening out on the $10,000 bet.

They wouldn't know how to be "easy on the smart" as that requires the ability to understand that someone else may just be smarter, have more experience and knowledge than you do.

Look at all their posts.....always the same attack dog line, but now they are like a blind man trying to shoot a round of sporting clays.

The MR-1 has one problem IMO, too much stock drop for optics. Otherwise a fine rifle as are all Benellis.... ask the USMC !

[Linked Image]

These dolts couldn't even buy the scope that's on the Remington below nor have a clue what scope is on the MR-1.

An R-1 with a scope that cost as much as the rifle. Now why would you "do dat" when WalMart has a special on Tascos ?

[Linked Image]

LOFAO !

Hey NSAQAM, Larry is very "IN", LOL
You also dishonor the 28th division by using the unit patch as an insult.
As for the liar, welcher Bricktop, his day is fast approaching.
Coward trolls won't accept PMs.
How's the phantom "campfire" coming ?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ahhh goody the troll is switching back and forth on usernames..... dude you are a bit queer.......

Firearms? I don't have any of those evil things.

Nice webfu there Larry. I see you deleted those same images from your olddouche1942 post above...aren't you a clever little fella laugh

Sad thing is the only person you are fooling is yourself...you certainly don't fool anyone else..why don't you just use the handle "Larry the Liar" at least you would be honest about one thing.

T
TWR Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
multiple personalities meets the internet....

Same old lines, different handle, same lunitic.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
The problem here is that someone is actually enough of a perverted azzhole to ENJOY what crap he stirs....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
proof positive that some turds float.

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
@interthem

Ya, the strangest group of bullies I've ever seen on a board. And they really think I'm this oldman poster too. So weird. FYI, if you're an American, I apologize to you (but not to the jerks) for my latter comments. I was just trying to bait the bullies. I'm Canadian, and I assure I have nothing against my "southern cousins" per se. In fact, my grandfather was in the RAF during WW2 and was captured by the Japanese (after being tricked out of their weapons by the Dutch on Java). Toward the end, guess who flew missions over their camp to drop supplies: the good old US Air Force. So, my family has always had a soft-spot for "the Yanks".

Anyway, I agree w/ you re: the comb rise. I have the adjustable stock and it's a bit better if you can deal w/ a shorter LOP. Otherwise, it's great. Oh, but I envy your "short" barrel. We can only get them w/ 20" barrels up north.

I'm really impressed w/ the ARGO system. The Mossberg semi-auto shotguns have what looks to be a bit of a copy of the Benelli system, and my 930 is super-reliable, even w/ cheapo sporting clay shells.

Cheers.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
if the board has so many bullies you are more than welcome to vacate.

Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

603 members (1OntarioJim, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 160user, 61 invisible), 2,482 guests, and 1,358 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,189
Posts18,484,895
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.