-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 21 1 2 3 4 20 21
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
How many 10's have you owned and shot? You asked the question, I simply answered. I have no control over whether you like the answer or not.

The Delta you purchased looks nice. The Delta wouldn't be my top choice in a 10. One need look no farther than admonishments from ammo manufacturers not to use their product in a Delta. They don't even say that about Glocks and I would rate the Delta over a Glock.

I've had, shot, and reloaded for a bunch of them. Don't listen to me though, listen to somebody like jwp who will tell you what you want to hear.

Nice gun, just not the nicest.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If I was getting a 10 right now, my top choice would probably be a Smith. If I wanted something different, I'd go with a Witness since the two guns of those types that I've had have been in 9 and 45...no 10's.

I've owned two 1911 type 10's. They're fine, just not my first choice.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by ColeYounger
How many 10's have you owned and shot? You asked the question, I simply answered. I have no control over whether you like the answer or not.

The Delta you purchased looks nice. The Delta wouldn't be my top choice in a 10. One need look no farther than admonishments from ammo manufacturers not to use their product in a Delta. They don't even say that about Glocks and I would rate the Delta over a Glock.

I've had, shot, and reloaded for a bunch of them. Don't listen to me though, listen to somebody like jwp who will tell you what you want to hear.

Again you prove to be off the mark. Me tell tell someone what they want to hear? What parallel dimension are you living in?

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Good find Travis. I haven't seen one of those available around here in awhile.

I agree with VAnim. Send it his way, so I can convince him to share!! grin

Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool !!

"Keep your booger hook off the bang switch until your sights are on the target".

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jwp475
How many sites have you been run off of?

Your point? Assuming you have one.
Point was already made but also made again with your answer.

Neither you nor anybody else on here is obligated to read or take my advice on the Judge or anything else. Just in case you thought that was a requirement.

IC B2

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by fyshbum

Now THAT is thinking!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Again you prove to be off the mark. Me tell tell someone what they want to hear? What parallel dimension are you living in?
We can always agree to disagree or you can agree with me, since I'm usually correct. Indeed, you tell tell those you think are your friends friends what they want to hear hear.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Tell me Cole what velocity do you get from the "Judge" with 410 shells. We already know that shot shells in a 44 or 45 equal patterns in the "Judge" and the accuracy of the 45 Colt rounds are compromised

So please detail the greatness of the "Judge".. Let's not forget the thread here recently of the "Judge" that bound the cylinder up after 3 rounds. Yep they are great

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Y'all two get a room or a Judge thread...

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

We can always agree to disagree or you can agree with me, since I'm usually correct. Indeed, you tell tell those you think are your friends friends what they want to hear hear.

Usually correct? Now that is really funny sheet

IC B3

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage

I did not ask anything.

You are assumptive and arrogant. I have more experience behind a wider variety of handguns than your do nothing azz will ever have.

Your "experience" is reflected in your posts. And I take your advice accordingly.

Travis

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by deflave
Walked into the local shop and they had this:
[Linked Image]

Being an American I had to put it on layaway.

My question is, will it always be that ugly? I'm used to Glocks and their being beautiful right out of the box. What can I do to this thing to improve it?

Travis

Nice score, Travis

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage

jwp,

I don't recall you telling me what I want to hear. Is Cole dreaming again?

Travis

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage

Nice try... wink

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Y'all two get a room or a Judge thread...
Advising the person who is the problem is always a good thing. Advice to somebody who didn't initiate the problem, in this case bring up a gun that has nothing to do with the conversation, would seem to be of little use. It's kind of like having the brakes on your Camaro go bad whilst there's nothing wrong with those on your truck but fixing the truck's instead.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by VAnimrod

Now THAT is thinking!

It just kinda hit me wink

"Keep your booger hook off the bang switch until your sights are on the target".

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I did not ask anything.

You are assumptive and arrogant. I have more experience behind a wider variety of handguns than your do nothing azz will ever have.

Your "experience" is reflected in your posts. And I take your advice accordingly.

Travis
Son, you don't have more experience with a wider variety of handguns than I have and as far as arrogance, mine is born of experience while yours is just inbred evidently. You asked two questions.

My question is, will it always be that ugly? I'm used to Glocks and their being beautiful right out of the box. What can I do to this thing to improve it?

I answered one of them. Getting mad at me for pointing out the obvious would seem counterproductive.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Nice try... wink

Travis

Trade you a used 7.7 Arisaka !!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Also you didn't do me the courtesy of answering my question, instead saying that you've got all this great experience and claiming to have not asked a question on the open boards when you indeed, asked two.

If you've got more experience than me, answer the question: How many 10's have you owned? How many have you shot? I've owned and shot at least a half-dozen without even counting them up. I've reloaded for the cartridge and was probably doing so when you were still in high school.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Yea but you think a "judge" is a good idea and pistol, that alone destroys your credibility of being able to separate the cream from the chafe. Your deductive reasoning and logic leaves a lot to be desired

Again how much velocity out of the 410 shells in the "judge"??? You advocate them for self defense and a full size 410 shotgun is not high on the food chain for such use, so do tell the velocity loss

Page 2 of 21 1 2 3 4 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 10ring1, 1234, 77 invisible), 2,402 guests, and 1,397 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,164
Posts18,484,441
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.