Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"most expensive gas in the USA"

You got along way to go buddy before your the most expensive. I was back there a couple of months ago and I havent seen those gas prices in a long time. trade ya?

Born and raised in MI and moved out 17 years ago. I hope this new gov does something cuz MI is hurting.

GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Go West people from Mi An see what gas cost

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
I'll reserve my opinion till the end of his first term. Jobs better appear or we'll gong show his aze. Voting for him cost me a cushy union appointed job...

I voted for him so there be wouldnt be anymore "cushy" union jobs.

If somebody stopped you from getting a position due your voting, please let us know so we can make sure that we dont buy their product. Also, find a place to work where your God given talents allow you to move forward. Dont rely on others political thought, for your success or failure.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Let's see, I have a house for sale in Michigan(3 years),nobody can get a loan to buy it(No jobs). It's killing me to pay for it and not live in it.But I won't walk away from it.
I took early retirement,so I could move out of the state and have now gone back to consulting part-time to keep up with the outbound money flow...
Best of luck to you guys,I hope somebody comes up with a solution to get Michigan back on it's feet.

Come on America,
Athletes and actors are not heroes, only soldiers, airmen,marines and sailors get that respect�and let's add firemen and LEO's

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
If somebody stopped you from getting a position due your voting, please let us know so we can make sure that we dont buy their product.

Not a big deal. I'm already in a union. A friend of mine nominated me for a union job which would have taken me off the shop floor and into a desk job. Then I was approached and asked to sign a pledge card that stated I'd vote for the demoncrap who was running for governor. I told them I wouldn't do that, their suggestion was sign it and then vote for whom ever I wanted. Well I don't roll that way, so much being considered for the appointed job...

I get into too much trouble sitting behind a desk. grin

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rifle
Let's see, I have a house for sale in Michigan(3 years),nobody can get a loan to buy it(No jobs). It's killing me to pay for it and not live in it.But I won't walk away from it.
I took early retirement,so I could move out of the state and have now gone back to consulting part-time to keep up with the outbound money flow...
Best of luck to you guys,I hope somebody comes up with a solution to get Michigan back on it's feet.

There is so many foreclosures in MI, only a few will buy a house at market value right now. There is easily an 80k "house" across town from me with 6 acres wooded and a large polebarn listed for 35k by the bank probably sell for 20k

If 'ya can't put hot sauce on it, it ain't worth eat'n....

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I voted for him. He has been dealt a real mess from the liberals and entitelist that have sucked the very life out of MI.

JD338

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
And to the OP- If we don't go bankrupt in the next two years he must be doing something right....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Not a big fan of the new Bridge, raising taxes or spending more. My first choice was Dick DeVos, but just glad to have a business man in the office.

"Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry." - Thomas Jefferson

"Normal" isn't coming back; Jesus is!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by CAPITALIST
My first choice was Dick DeVos

+1

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Housing in my area is booming. I've seen at least 50 starts/sales in the last few months within a mile of my house. This is all good. Every home in my neighborhood that's listed has sold quickly. Prices are down a good 33% from the peak but at least things are moving again. I do see a lot of homes listed at unrealistic prices because people still owe too much or want to get back what they spent. Rough situation for a lot of people.
I voted for Snyder and would again.
Health insurance has really gone up (thanks Obammy) and I expect our state income tax to rise.
The only issue I have with Snyder so far is the Bridge. Seems like a royal waste of $$$.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (1234, 1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 67 invisible), 2,567 guests, and 1,139 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,471
Posts18,529,359
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.