Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#6255701 - 03/05/12 advertising suspended > Limbaugh radio program...let the other side know!  
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,570
atvalaska Offline
Campfire Outfitter
atvalaska  Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,570
907novacancy
ProFlowers and these other advertisers have pulled ads from [Limbaugh's] show ,Quicken Loans, Sleep Train and Sleep Number, Citrix Systems Inc., Carbonite and LegalZoom." I only ............used to use “pro flowers”........... but I walked away today ----screw them grin


[Linked Image]Outdoor Culinary Engineer [Linked Image]
RV 728 BP
#6255712 - 03/05/12 Re: advertising suspended > Limbaugh radio program... [Re: atvalaska]  
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 33,856
eyeball Offline
Campfire Oracle
eyeball  Offline
Campfire Oracle

Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 33,856
I called them and told them Rush stood up for working people to not have to pay BC for sluts and i would not be using them again.


The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
#6255715 - 03/05/12 Re: advertising suspended > Limbaugh radio program... [Re: atvalaska]  
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,577
243WSSM Offline
Campfire Ranger
243WSSM  Offline
Campfire Ranger

Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,577
California
Way to support limbaugh, I think. grin


The major difference between belief and fact is those who believe something have come to a conclusion no facts will contradict. Well informed people are open to new facts that oppose their beliefs. That also defines an open and closed mind.
#6255752 - 03/05/12 Re: advertising suspended > Limbaugh radio program... [Re: eyeball]  
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,577
243WSSM Offline
Campfire Ranger
243WSSM  Offline
Campfire Ranger

Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,577
California
Originally Posted by eyeball
I called them and told them Rush stood up for working people to not have to pay BC for sluts and i would not be using them again.


So this is about paying for BC for sluts is it?

You sure about that? Have you actually listened to the actual proceedings to where you'd bet a thousand dollars on it?

Hmmmm, interesting debate in terms of the misrepresentation by Limbaugh that has everyone talking some really ignorantly incorrect stuff.

But hey, you tell em. smile

Hate to tell you this but advertisers pulled out because Rush really blew it, really he did, he didn't even come close to giving an accurate portrayal of what was up, he put a little too much of the Rush reverse spin on this one.


The major difference between belief and fact is those who believe something have come to a conclusion no facts will contradict. Well informed people are open to new facts that oppose their beliefs. That also defines an open and closed mind.
#6255782 - 03/05/12 Re: advertising suspended > Limbaugh radio program... [Re: 243WSSM]  
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,570
atvalaska Offline
Campfire Outfitter
atvalaska  Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,570
907novacancy
World English Dictionary....... immoral
1 ransgressing accepted moral rules; corrupt
2. sexually dissolute; profligate or promiscuous
3. unscrupulous or unethical: immoral trading
4. tending to corrupt or resulting from corruption: an immoral film ; immoral arnings
World English Dictionary
slut
1. derogatory a dirty slatternly woman
2. derogatory an immoral woman
3. archaic a female dog
.............i'd say the nail was hit firmly on the head...........


[Linked Image]Outdoor Culinary Engineer [Linked Image]
#6255785 - 03/05/12 Re: advertising suspended > Limbaugh radio program... [Re: atvalaska]  
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,570
atvalaska Offline
Campfire Outfitter
atvalaska  Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,570
907novacancy
now pay up .......:)


[Linked Image]Outdoor Culinary Engineer [Linked Image]
#6255805 - 03/05/12 Re: advertising suspended > Limbaugh radio program... [Re: atvalaska]  
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 7,634
northwestalaska Offline
Campfire Outfitter
northwestalaska  Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 7,634
North to Alaska
Good old Rush is in the entertainment business and he pushed a bit too far with that comment. If all ladies who use BC are sluts ... well most of your wives fell into that group some where along the way.


Hit Rush with $$$ it always hurts and it is free market driving those decisions!

#6255821 - 03/05/12 Re: advertising suspended > Limbaugh radio program...let the other side know! [Re: atvalaska]  
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 695
DW12 Offline
Campfire Regular
DW12  Offline
Campfire Regular

Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 695
Rush is a big boy. Let him paddle his own canoe.
When I first listen to him in the 1989, he was fun and informative.
Later, not so much.


#6255825 - 03/05/12 Re: advertising suspended > Limbaugh radio program... [Re: northwestalaska]  
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,570
atvalaska Offline
Campfire Outfitter
atvalaska  Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,570
907novacancy
he did not say "all women using BC.......his commet was at "her asking to pay for it @ 1000 bucks a year, so she can have it >in every dorm room floor ( grin) on our dime frown.........


[Linked Image]Outdoor Culinary Engineer [Linked Image]
#6255840 - 03/05/12 Re: advertising suspended > Limbaugh radio program... [Re: 243WSSM]  
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 48,411
Steve_NO Offline
Campfire Oracle
Steve_NO  Offline
Campfire Oracle

Joined: May 2003
Posts: 48,411
New Orleans
Originally Posted by 243WSSM

Hate to tell you this but advertisers pulled out because Rush really blew it



sounds like that leftie ho/democrat shill is the one who was doing the blowing.....something you should be very familiar with


Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
#6255844 - 03/05/12 Re: advertising suspended > Limbaugh radio program...let the other side know! [Re: atvalaska]  
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 4,042
TBREW401 Online content
Campfire Guide
TBREW401  Online Content
Campfire Guide

Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 4,042
"If all ladies who use BC are sluts'---

If they tell the world that they have so much sex that they cannot afford BC, they could all be called sluts, IMO


#6255871 - 03/05/12 Re: advertising suspended > Limbaugh radio program...let the other side know! [Re: TBREW401]  
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 72,360
T LEE Offline
Campfire Oracle
T LEE  Offline
Campfire Oracle

Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 72,360
Punta Gorda, FL
I agree with that!

But I do not believe that is exactly what she said, anybody got a link?


George Orwell was a PROPHET, not a novelist!!!

Old cat turd!


#6255877 - 03/05/12 Re: advertising suspended > Limbaugh radio program... [Re: 243WSSM]  
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 12,322
BarryC Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
BarryC  Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 12,322
Originally Posted by 243WSSM
Originally Posted by eyeball
I called them and told them Rush stood up for working people to not have to pay BC for sluts and i would not be using them again.


So this is about paying for BC for sluts is it?

You sure about that? Have you actually listened to the actual proceedings to where you'd bet a thousand dollars on it?

Hmmmm, interesting debate in terms of the misrepresentation by Limbaugh that has everyone talking some really ignorantly incorrect stuff.
Hehe. grin "Ignorantly incorrect stuff"? Like what you are trying to pull?

Yeah, the speech was ostensibly about hormonal therapy, but she used the words "birth control" instead.

Plus hormonal therapy is already covered by Georgetown's health insurance policy.

So, what was her beef really about?
Really she was just whoring for 0bama and his mandate for free insurance coverage of birth control. That should be obvious even to a shill such as yourself.


Islam is a terrorist organization.

#6255881 - 03/05/12 Re: advertising suspended > Limbaugh radio program...let the other side know! [Re: TBREW401]  
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,529
bigsqueeze Offline
Campfire Tracker
bigsqueeze  Offline
Campfire Tracker

Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,529
So Cal
Those advertisers who decided to pull themselves from Rush, just might regret doing so and it may backfire on them in the long run.

Out of line maybe, but factually speaking, Rush was correct.

Maybe some of these advertisers just might want to re-consider their political correctness.

If Rush had said many of the same things that the 'little dwarf" Bill Maher had said and still says, Rush would have had his radio show disbanded by now.

But it is OK for Bill Maher though without any consequences. Right libs?



300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger


#6255892 - 03/05/12 Re: advertising suspended > Limbaugh radio program... [Re: BarryC]  
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 5,025
NeBassman Offline
Campfire Tracker
NeBassman  Offline
Campfire Tracker

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 5,025
Nebraska


"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
#6255898 - 03/05/12 Re: advertising suspended > Limbaugh radio program...let the other side know! [Re: bigsqueeze]  
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 11,654
Karnis Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Karnis  Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 11,654
TX & WV
Of course. Libs can say whatever because everyone knows they don't have a clue or morals. Bill Maher needs to suck a big one.

#6255909 - 03/05/12 Re: advertising suspended > Limbaugh radio program...let the other side know! [Re: atvalaska]  
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 7,888
oulufinn Offline
Campfire Outfitter
oulufinn  Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 7,888
Texas
Rush has advertisers lined up. Those so-called "Principled" folks who pulled their ads will realize how poor of a decision it was, very soon. [bleep] 'em all & feed 'em fish heads smile


"The Bigger the Government, the Smaller the Citizen" - Dennis Prager LINK

#6255914 - 03/05/12 Re: advertising suspended > Limbaugh radio program... [Re: 243WSSM]  
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 13,570
700LH Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
700LH  Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 13,570
Gem State
Originally Posted by 243WSSM
Originally Posted by eyeball
I called them and told them Rush stood up for working people to not have to pay BC for sluts and i would not be using them again.


So this is about paying for BC for sluts is it?

You sure about that? Have you actually listened to the actual proceedings to where you'd bet a thousand dollars on it?

Hmmmm, interesting debate in terms of the misrepresentation by Limbaugh that has everyone talking some really ignorantly incorrect stuff.

But hey, you tell em. smile

Hate to tell you this but advertisers pulled out because Rush really blew it, really he did, he didn't even come close to giving an accurate portrayal of what was up, he put a little too much of the Rush reverse spin on this one.


Where did you say you were from?


In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

George Orwell
#6255918 - 03/05/12 Re: advertising suspended > Limbaugh radio program...let the other side know! [Re: Karnis]  
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,529
bigsqueeze Offline
Campfire Tracker
bigsqueeze  Offline
Campfire Tracker

Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,529
So Cal
Originally Posted by Karnis
Of course. Libs can say whatever because everyone knows they don't have a clue or morals. Bill Maher needs to suck a big one.
............Yep! Always a double standard with the libs.

And there will be other advertisers whom Rush will get. For now, he will take a financial hit.


300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger


#6255928 - 03/05/12 Re: advertising suspended > Limbaugh radio program... [Re: 700LH]  
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,357
hasbeen1945 Offline
Campfire Ranger
hasbeen1945  Offline
Campfire Ranger

Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,357
Deer Park Texas
It's about personal responsibly . I guess we should send her to the Behamias where she could enjoy herself. Hasbeen


hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Endowment member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
#6255936 - 03/05/12 Re: advertising suspended > Limbaugh radio program...let the other side know! [Re: bigsqueeze]  
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 2,936
379 Peterbilt Offline
Campfire Guide
379 Peterbilt  Offline
Campfire Guide

Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 2,936
Miller time Wisconsin
Maybe they will take the advertising dollars over to air America. Wont connect with more than a few dozen people, but a minute of airtime should cost what, 45 cents.


Do it today. Tomorrow there may be a law against it.
NRA Life Member
#6255940 - 03/05/12 Re: advertising suspended > Limbaugh radio program... [Re: northwestalaska]  
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 9,258
VarmintGuy Offline
Campfire Outfitter
VarmintGuy  Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Joined: May 2003
Posts: 9,258
SW Montana
Northwestalaska: A person could always use MORE money I guess?
But if you think this "hurts" Rush Limbaugh in any noticeable or meaningful way then you are ill informed!
Rush Limbaugh has a guaranteed income of $60,000,000.00 (sixty million!) PER YEAR!
And that does NOT count income from his immense holdings and investments!
Nor does it count his online subscription income, income from his newsletter nor the income from his new Tea business!
Personally I think Rush was absolutely right on both counts, as to the character of the lesbomb in question AND the constitutional question of whether others should be forced to BUY contraception for unmarried/married individuals!
[bleep] Ms. Phluke and the whores she rode in on.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

#6255966 - 03/05/12 Re: advertising suspended > Limbaugh radio program... [Re: VarmintGuy]  
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 4,735
navlav8r Offline
Campfire Guide
navlav8r  Offline
Campfire Guide

Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 4,735
ms
We ought to boycott the boycotters!!!


NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
#6256009 - 03/05/12 Re: advertising suspended > Limbaugh radio program... [Re: 243WSSM]  
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 34,261
derby_dude Offline
Campfire Oracle
derby_dude  Offline
Campfire Oracle

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 34,261
Montana, Lewis and Clark Count...
Originally Posted by 243WSSM
Originally Posted by eyeball
I called them and told them Rush stood up for working people to not have to pay BC for sluts and i would not be using them again.


So this is about paying for BC for sluts is it?

You sure about that? Have you actually listened to the actual proceedings to where you'd bet a thousand dollars on it?

Hmmmm, interesting debate in terms of the misrepresentation by Limbaugh that has everyone talking some really ignorantly incorrect stuff.

But hey, you tell em. smile

Hate to tell you this but advertisers pulled out because Rush really blew it, really he did, he didn't even come close to giving an accurate portrayal of what was up, he put a little too much of the Rush reverse spin on this one.


Rush amybe going down in flames. I hope his tea business is doing well.


Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude


#6256011 - 03/05/12 Re: advertising suspended > Limbaugh radio program... [Re: atvalaska]  
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 34,261
derby_dude Offline
Campfire Oracle
derby_dude  Offline
Campfire Oracle

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 34,261
Montana, Lewis and Clark Count...
Originally Posted by atvalaska
he did not say "all women using BC.......his commet was at "her asking to pay for it @ 1000 bucks a year, so she can have it >in every dorm room floor ( grin) on our dime frown.........


Didn't listen to her testimony did you? Of course not.


Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude


#6256402 - 03/05/12 Re: advertising suspended > Limbaugh radio program...let the other side know! [Re: oulufinn]  
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 7,634
northwestalaska Offline
Campfire Outfitter
northwestalaska  Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 7,634
North to Alaska
Originally Posted by oulufinn
Rush has advertisers lined up. Those so-called "Principled" folks who pulled their ads will realize how poor of a decision it was, very soon. [bleep] 'em all & feed 'em fish heads smile



Tell Glen Beck that. His shining star fell the same way. It's a business and without his ability to sell advertising he will have no show.

#6256450 - 03/05/12 Re: advertising suspended > Limbaugh radio program...let the other side know! [Re: northwestalaska]  
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 6,375
280shooter Offline
Campfire Tracker
280shooter  Offline
Campfire Tracker

Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 6,375
Boise,ID
dream on


Go Broncos!
#6256608 - 03/05/12 Re: advertising suspended > Limbaugh radio program...let the other side know! [Re: 280shooter]  
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 7,634
northwestalaska Offline
Campfire Outfitter
northwestalaska  Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 7,634
North to Alaska
Just give it some time. If Rush is smart, unlike Beck, he will tone down the inflamatory rhetoric and save his career. The option is he fades away just like Beck.

#6256784 - 03/05/12 Re: advertising suspended > Limbaugh radio program...let the other side know! [Re: 280shooter]  
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 7,634
northwestalaska Offline
Campfire Outfitter
northwestalaska  Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 7,634
North to Alaska
Originally Posted by 280shooter
dream on


I just heard on the news that Rush just lost 4 more advisers for a total of 10. Rush is about to become a non issue, without anyone who willing to pay to advertise on his show he will be done!


Good night Rush!

#6256868 - 03/05/12 Re: advertising suspended > Limbaugh radio program...let the other side know! [Re: northwestalaska]  
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 7,820
kend Offline
Campfire Outfitter
kend  Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 7,820
Oregon
I'm getting real close to having another member on ignore and they both from Alaska.


“Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program." -- Milton Friedman
#6256901 - 03/05/12 Re: advertising suspended > Limbaugh radio program...let the other side know! [Re: T LEE]  
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 10,824
Idaho_Shooter Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Idaho_Shooter  Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 10,824
West Treasure Valley, Idaho
Originally Posted by T LEE
I agree with that!

But I do not believe that is exactly what she said, anybody got a link?


No link, Terry.

But I did see her on TV and heard from her mouth the words.

She stated that she only made about $1000/month, and it required an entire summer's earnings to pay for her contraceptives. Therefore, insurance should be required to provide them for her.


My ideal as a conservative:

That each person may reap as he/she has sown.
#6256914 - 03/05/12 Re: advertising suspended > Limbaugh radio program...let the other side know! [Re: kend]  
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 7,634
northwestalaska Offline
Campfire Outfitter
northwestalaska  Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 7,634
North to Alaska
Originally Posted by kend
I'm getting real close to having another member on ignore and they both from Alaska.


Wow and I have not even called you any names, just asked you to take a close look at Rush. Kend...I have never sent you anything that you need to ignore.

Back to your Kool-aid

#6256922 - 03/05/12 Re: advertising suspended > Limbaugh radio program...let the other side know! [Re: Idaho_Shooter]  
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 34,261
derby_dude Offline
Campfire Oracle
derby_dude  Offline
Campfire Oracle

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 34,261
Montana, Lewis and Clark Count...
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by T LEE
I agree with that!

But I do not believe that is exactly what she said, anybody got a link?


No link, Terry.

But I did see her on TV and heard from her mouth the words.

She stated that she only made about $1000/month, and it required an entire summer's earnings to pay for her contraceptives. Therefore, insurance should be required to provide them for her.


Who you talking about?


Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude


#6257002 - 03/05/12 Re: advertising suspended > Limbaugh radio program...let the other side know! [Re: derby_dude]  
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 6,587
okie Offline
Campfire Tracker
okie  Offline
Campfire Tracker

Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 6,587
just N. of Texas
Actually she is worse than a slut.
She wants to bear NO responsibility for her own actions by pushing (proudly) the entitlement gig to the extreme. What,s not to loath about that?


Government is not reason; it is not eloquence; it is force.

Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master.”

– George Washington
#6257059 - 03/05/12 Re: advertising suspended > Limbaugh radio program...let the other side know! [Re: derby_dude]  
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 10,824
Idaho_Shooter Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Idaho_Shooter  Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 10,824
West Treasure Valley, Idaho
Originally Posted by derby_dude
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by T LEE
I agree with that!

But I do not believe that is exactly what she said, anybody got a link?


No link, Terry.

But I did see her on TV and heard from her mouth the words.

She stated that she only made about $1000/month, and it required an entire summer's earnings to pay for her contraceptives. Therefore, insurance should be required to provide them for her.


Who you talking about?


The slut/prostitute/lesbian


My ideal as a conservative:

That each person may reap as he/she has sown.
#6257069 - 03/05/12 Re: advertising suspended > Limbaugh radio program...let the other side know! [Re: Idaho_Shooter]  
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 715
DoeDumper Offline
Campfire Regular
DoeDumper  Offline
Campfire Regular

Joined: May 2008
Posts: 715
On top of the world.
The entire process started over a lie.. so whos really the bad guy here?

#6257166 - 03/05/12 Re: advertising suspended > Limbaugh radio program... [Re: 700LH]  
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 19,722
17ACKLEYBEE Offline
Campfire Kahuna
17ACKLEYBEE  Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 19,722
A wash in the west.
My guess is those slots will be filled before the end of next week. When they call back Rush can tell them to suck a what!


NRA Lifetime Member
#6257198 - 03/05/12 Re: advertising suspended > Limbaugh radio program...let the other side know! [Re: T LEE]  
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 4,055
DesertSandman Offline
Campfire Guide
DesertSandman  Offline
Campfire Guide

Joined: May 2003
Posts: 4,055
The West
Originally Posted by T LEE
I agree with that!

But I do not believe that is exactly what she said, anybody got a link?


Google 'sandra fluke opening statement' it's on youtube you can watch/listen to the whole thing.

Can't post a link from my phone, sorry.


[Linked Image]
Keep the Wind in your Face, Sun at your Back, & Silhouette in Shadows
Know guns, know peace, know safety
No guns, no peace, no safety

#6257368 - 03/05/12 Re: advertising suspended > Limbaugh radio program...let the other side know! [Re: DesertSandman]  
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 9,790
Spanokopitas Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Spanokopitas  Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 9,790
Oregon

Rush is not going to be hurt financially by this, he has a net worth close to a Billion.

He and the Republicans were sucker punched BIG time by this. The fact that not only the MSM is tooting the Twit's horn but also Fox and the Conservative bloggers/radio hosts are running it 7/24 and that everyone here is in a major heat about it proves it is a major coup for the Democrats.

The best thing for anyone of Conservative bent would be to ignore it and turn the debate back to the real problems confronting this Once Great Country.

However that will not happen because the likes of Hannitty, O'Rielly and others of their ilk will hammer it like their counterparts in the MSM until it (and other issues like it) defeat the Republicans.


www.paracay.com

www.crowandbear.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
#6270657 - 03/09/12 Re: advertising suspended > Limbaugh radio program... [Re: 17ACKLEYBEE]  
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 7,888
oulufinn Offline
Campfire Outfitter
oulufinn  Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 7,888
Texas
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE
My guess is those slots will be filled before the end of next week. When they call back Rush can tell them to suck a what!


Rush told Sleep Train to pizz up a rope.. smile

To tiptoe around on eggshells, afraid to speak & engage these lib activist idiots, as so many are suggesting, leads to even greater control by the libs, MSM, the wailing, hand wringing RINOs & other assorted "Moderates".

Rush is just fine & taking these caulk suckers on, head on, is the only way to break their stranglehold.

http://www.sacbee.com/2012/03/08/4323061/limbaugh-rebuffs-attempt-by-sleep.html

Quote
Limbaugh, through his spokesman Brian Glicklich, turned aside Sleep Train's attempts to resume advertising on the show.
"Unfortunately, your public comments were not well received by our audience, and did not accurately portray either Rush Limbaugh's character or the intent of his remarks. Thus, we regret to inform you that Rush will be unable to endorse Sleep Train in the Future."

Dale Carlsen, head of Sleep Train, issued a statement saying: "We confirm that Rush Limbaugh will no longer be one of Sleep Train's radio endorsers."

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/2012/03/08/4323061/limbaugh-rebuffs-attempt-by-sleep.html#storylink=cpy




"The Bigger the Government, the Smaller the Citizen" - Dennis Prager LINK

#6270673 - 03/09/12 Re: advertising suspended > Limbaugh radio program... [Re: eyeball]  
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 19,567
djs Offline
Campfire Kahuna
djs  Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 19,567
CO
Originally Posted by eyeball
I called them and told them Rush stood up for working people to not have to pay BC for sluts and i would not be using them again.


I'm sure that comment will make them change their minds.

#6270692 - 03/09/12 Re: advertising suspended > Limbaugh radio program...let the other side know! [Re: northwestalaska]  
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 6,375
280shooter Offline
Campfire Tracker
280shooter  Offline
Campfire Tracker

Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 6,375
Boise,ID
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Originally Posted by 280shooter
dream on


I just heard on the news that Rush just lost 4 more advisers for a total of 10. Rush is about to become a non issue, without anyone who willing to pay to advertise on his show he will be done!


Good night Rush!

Gee, on another thread you stated that you didn't want Rush to crash and burn. Why can't liberals tell the truth?


Go Broncos!
#6270840 - 03/09/12 Re: advertising suspended > Limbaugh radio program...let the other side know! [Re: 280shooter]  
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 7,634
northwestalaska Offline
Campfire Outfitter
northwestalaska  Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 7,634
North to Alaska
Boise Guy:

Rush is way to big, both physically and finically to be hurt much by this. His pain will come in the form of a slow decline as his audience continues to shrink. He will alway appeal to the Fear, Smear and Queer crowd, commonly called the Far Right. His appeal will drop because so many of you who like him are so dam old and are dropping dead with very few replacements. Hate is a tough thing to sell unless your mom and dad also hate.

The fat man will be reduced to Glenn Beck status soon. You do remember Glenn Beck and his Foil hat don't you?

#6270854 - 03/09/12 Re: advertising suspended > Limbaugh radio program...let the other side know! [Re: northwestalaska]  
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 10,769
Tracks Online content
Campfire 'Bwana
Tracks  Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 10,769
Northern Colorado
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Boise Guy:

Rush is way to big, both physically and finically to be hurt much by this. His pain will come in the form of a slow decline as his audience continues to shrink. He will alway appeal to the Fear, Smear and Queer crowd, commonly called the Far Right. His appeal will drop because so many of you who like him are so dam old and are dropping dead with very few replacements. Hate is a tough thing to sell unless your mom and dad also hate.

The fat man will be reduced to Glenn Beck status soon. You do remember Glenn Beck and his Foil hat don't you?


Not likely anybody will be looking at YOUR predictions hundreds of years from now. grin
Nostradamus you are not.


Two wrongs don't make a right, but three hard lefts sure can.
#6270875 - 03/09/12 Re: advertising suspended > Limbaugh radio program...let the other side know! [Re: northwestalaska]  
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 4,658
plainsman456 Online content
Campfire Guide
plainsman456  Online Content
Campfire Guide

Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 4,658
Texas
Funny to me how he still has a lot of commercials on his show.
And I am not any member of those crowds you mentioned.The ignore thing might become a possibility.
You dig a hole better than most.

#6270932 - 03/09/12 Re: advertising suspended > Limbaugh radio program...let the other side know! [Re: northwestalaska]  
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 6,375
280shooter Offline
Campfire Tracker
280shooter  Offline
Campfire Tracker

Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 6,375
Boise,ID
Alaska Guy: Fail.


Go Broncos!
#6270959 - 03/09/12 Re: advertising suspended > Limbaugh radio program...let the other side know! [Re: plainsman456]  
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 6,375
280shooter Offline
Campfire Tracker
280shooter  Offline
Campfire Tracker

Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 6,375
Boise,ID
Originally Posted by plainsman456
Funny to me how he still has a lot of commercials on his show.
And I am not any member of those crowds you mentioned.The ignore thing might become a possibility.
You dig a hole better than most.

The left, in their attempts to deceive, appear to be counting local advertisers as well in order to exaggerate the effects. http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2856145/posts


Go Broncos!
#6270984 - 03/09/12 Re: advertising suspended > Limbaugh radio program...let the other side know! [Re: northwestalaska]  
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 15,859
HugAJackass Offline
Campfire Kahuna
HugAJackass  Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 15,859
AL, USA
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Boise Guy:

Rush is way to big, both physically and finically to be hurt much by this. His pain will come in the form of a slow decline as his audience continues to shrink. He will alway appeal to the Fear, Smear and Queer crowd, commonly called the Far Right. His appeal will drop because so many of you who like him are so dam old and are dropping dead with very few replacements. Hate is a tough thing to sell unless your mom and dad also hate.

The fat man will be reduced to Glenn Beck status soon. You do remember Glenn Beck and his Foil hat don't you?


[Linked Image]


A little information for you. No matter how much you stamp, stammer, and whine, Rush is going nowhere. His numbers grow daily, and advertisers are lining up, just begging for his air time.

Now, continue your stammering, it makes us all smile. laugh

Nothing more amusing than a ticked off liberal!


"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin, SYSOP 

RV 180 2
OX 160 1
RBCN 160 3
Who's Online Now
472 registered members (219DW, 10ring1, 22250rem, 12344mag, 21, 10gaugemag, 55 invisible), 1,178 guests, and 711 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
NMX 160









Copyright © 2000-2017 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.6.0
Page Time: 0.098s Queries: 14 (0.003s) Memory: 1.3078 MB (Peak: 1.8997 MB) Zlib enabled. Server Time: 2017-05-25 23:43:29 UTC