Campfire Greenhorn
B
LOL? What?!

GB1

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
If its so bizarre here, and if you are dumb enough to think that members of this group that have been here forever and many came from shooters.com... are trolls, then I'd suggest the easy solution is to leave.

Personally I've not seen a damn thing informative from any of the oldmans group of "members" thats informative in the least.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Obviously you have not read very many if any. I'll give you an easy ones. Check out the threads on: Properly firerforming belted cartridges or on stock refinishing use ing the new Minwax products.

I guess you already know everything about everything eh ?

Hey NSAQAM, Larry is very "IN", LOL
You also dishonor the 28th division by using the unit patch as an insult.
As for the liar, welcher Bricktop, his day is fast approaching.
Coward trolls won't accept PMs.
How's the phantom "campfire" coming ?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Nice zinger on war of 1812 but, as I recall, they were British troops not Canucks who did the vast majority of the fighting.

As much as I love Canada, (used to live just over the border), I am saddened that you adopted the tyrannical form of Parlimentary government with no effective checks and balances, a dual language (ha ha) system (go to Quebec and find a government sign in English) and a disarmed public helpless to respond to a dictatorship of an elite. (Have you noted the fantastic growth of gun sales in the USA)

We have an institutional memory of why the British were going to Lexington and Concord. We also understand that Obama and his clique believe the USA should be run on a UN model designed by third world countries.

We here are as close to 1860 as we have been since....1860.

Keep your MR1 ready and "obtain" some 20/30/40 round magazines as you may need them.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Rost, the mere fact that you have been here forever and have zillions of posts, does not give you the "right" to abuse other members, make death threats, call other members liars with no proof, and pressure the site owner to ban those who might not agree with you.

Members of our club are members of gun/hunting/archery/reloading sites all over the net.

According to their reports this is the most hostile, unmoderated site in their experience. (I would say ARAIG is worse, but we must remember that site was ONLY set up to give NOBODY a forum after he was canned from here).

Now the range of the lead troll has even expanded to attempt to discredit my publishing company on a venue from which he did not even buy the book.
He was also offered a 100% refund on the book (if in fact he owns it) which he refused. So much for his credibility.

You lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas.

IC B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
According to their reports this is the most hostile, unmoderated site in their experience.

...and thanks Ric Bin, for leaving us alone. Many of us appreciate the lack of moderation. It does, unfortunately, allow idiots like you who don't respect a man's property to continue on, but the good outweighs the bad.

The fact that you and your other personalities are too thin-skinned to deal with it.....telling.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by interthem

Members of our club are members of gun/hunting/archery/reloading sites all over the net.

As we have said in past posts, we have the list of member i.d.s as well as picture hosting sites up on the club wall. Any member is free to use any, anytime.

Which one is it Larry... A real club or a virtual Internet club...

Keep your lies straight as to not expose your ass... FOOL...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
IF Larry was an honest person and had truly turned over a new leaf, he would confess his transgressions and list all of his usernames on here....but he won't because he isn't an honest person.

I am sure we can come up with a list to show B20 who he is befriending...IF he truly isn't one of Larry's alter egos or minions.

All Larry will do though is come up with some pitiful response, excuse or reason in response to this post. Or another finger pointing crying sob story about how he is picked on.

It truly isn't hard to be accepted here....it just takes not being an assshole out of the gate...or trying to blow smoke up everyone's arse.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Rost, the mere fact that you have been here forever and have zillions of posts, does not give you the "right" to abuse other members, make death threats, call other members liars with no proof, and pressure the site owner to ban those who might not agree with you.

According to their reports this is the most hostile, unmoderated site in their experience. (I would say ARAIG is worse, but we must remember that site was ONLY set up to give NOBODY a forum after he was canned from here).

Now the range of the lead troll has even expanded to attempt to discredit my publishing company on a venue from which he did not even buy the book.
He was also offered a 100% refund on the book (if in fact he owns it) which he refused. So much for his credibility.

You lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas.

You know darn well I bought the Zeglin book directly from you off of EBay.

I'd be happy to post your email to me on the subject if you like.

I left an honest review of a book I bought directly from the "publisher" sick

I could also post the email from you where you call John Barsness a washed up hack who has never written anything that sold well.
I'll post it right next to the thread where you praise JB as gun writing royalty for his article on the 300 H&H.
TFF the delusions you suffer from.
You want me to make you look like more of a fool than you already appear to be here?

Now I'd like to hear your justification for squatting on another man's property after being told to leave, nay, BANNED several times. Let's hear it Larry!

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
NSAQAM, nothing you could say or make up will have the slightest influence on my life. I have grown tired of your babble and have had to put you on ignore.

My books will continue to sell as purchasers will respect reviews in recognized gun publications far more than your slander.

We will keep posting here, buying items from sponsors and members (as you do not) and avoiding you like a bad penny. You and the other trolls can rant on, we no longer care to address your BS.

When poor old Bricktop fails to show up with $10,000 CASH in hand, (With $20,000 in cash sitting on a table I can't believe any of your dolts would suggest security is not required !) it will just be further proof of the irrelevance of you and your sycophants. Not to worry though, Bricktop will be notified of when and where come June.

Did you notice I just bought another rifle here ? I think that makes 10 in the past year, as for scopes....well I've lost count. And you can't do a F*ing thing about it, you wimp azzwipe. LAFFIN !

IT is now officially, retired except for PMs. With our supply of other I.D.s, we'll toss a dart at the corkboard to figure whom is next. Good luck and may God heal your vindictive, bitter personality.

IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
WOW..I used to be neutral on you..My mistake..

Your a piece of cake,for sure.

Jayco

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
NSAQAM, nothing you could say or make up will have the slightest influence on my life. I have grown tired of your babble and have had to put you on ignore.

My books will continue to sell as purchasers will respect reviews in recognized gun publications far more than your slander.

We will keep posting here, buying items from sponsors and members (as you do not) and avoiding you like a bad penny. You and the other trolls can rant on, we no longer care to address your BS.

When poor old Bricktop fails to show up with $10,000 CASH in hand, (With $20,000 in cash sitting on a table I can't believe any of your dolts would suggest security is not required !) it will just be further proof of the irrelevance of you and your sycophants. Not to worry though, Bricktop will be notified of when and where come June.

Did you notice I just bought another rifle here ? I think that makes 10 in the past year, as for scopes....well I've lost count. And you can't do a F*ing thing about it, you wimp azzwipe. LAFFIN !

IT is now officially, retired except for PMs. With our supply of other I.D.s, we'll toss a dart at the corkboard to figure whom is next. Good luck and may God heal your vindictive, bitter personality.

OldDouche you are one messed up dude.....keep it up though! wink

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

What's up, ass-licker? I just left you a telephone message to confirm our "bet" and I'll expect a response within the next 12 hours. Just to show you I mean business, here's a picture of the cash:

[Linked Image]

And a little in person view for you as well:

[Linked Image]

I'm looking forward to hearing from you, Larry. I'm more than willing to make this happen.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

No Larry you're quite right, nothing I say will have any effect on you because you're a "man" with zero honor, shame, or respect as well as being a supreme egomaniac.

One needs those things to be a man but you disqualify yourself on every count.

Personally I can't see how someone can live with no honor but you still draw breath ( a waste of oxygen for sure) so I guess it is possible.

How's that "review" of yours doing?

Pathetic little "man" Larry. I ALMOST feel sorry for you.

Your wife and kids must be very proud of their old man sick

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
short list of his aliases...

1.interthem
2.Goodiewrench
3.BossLady
4.Oldman1942
5.Framis
6.Spanky
7.OurGang
8.Mr. Humble
9.dokhalliday
10.Karen
11. pipercolt
12. mtdoraider
13.Brandy
14. Rootmanslim
15. Schmidt&Bender
16.Tinytim
17. alibaba
18.iamgunnut
19. sopershole
20.shooter4570
21. Immer
22. tupolevtu95
23. swampman
24. psycopath

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
We must go to the same bank...LOL

[Linked Image]

Thanks for the pic, be sending it to OU tomorrow as the tats have to be unique among process engineers.

Of course everyone know you are about as black as Robert E Lee.

Gotta be smarter when stealing pics off the net......

IF you work at OU, I'll have your identity in plenty of time to notify appropriate agencies. Thanks for posting your threats, they and your identity will be on the way at "electronic speed" early tomorrow.

Hope enjoy getting arrested for trespassing in WY or something worse in FL.

Nice try at ducking the terms of the $10,000 CASH wager. But you will still be "outed " come June for all to see.

Wonder of your "buddies" will bail you out???????

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by eh76
short list of his aliases...

1.interthem
2.Goodiewrench
3.BossLady
4.Oldman1942
5.Framis
6.Spanky
7.OurGang
8.Mr. Humble
9.dokhalliday
10.Karen
11. pipercolt
12. mtdoraider
13.Brandy
14. Rootmanslim
15. Schmidt&Bender
16.Tinytim
17. alibaba
18.iamgunnut
19. sopershole
20.shooter4570
21. Immer
22. tupolevtu95

you forgot one
23. Psychopath (fits him to a T)

PRIMARY PSYCHOPATHS do not respond to punishment, apprehension, stress, or disapproval. They seem to be able to inhibit their antisocial impulses most of the time, not because of conscience, but because it suits their purpose at the time. Words do not seem to have the same meaning for them as they do for us. In fact, it's unclear if they even grasp the meaning of their own words, a condition that Cleckley called "semantic aphasia." They don't follow any life plan, and it seems as if they are incapable of experiencing any genuine emotion.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Gotta be smarter when stealing pics off the net......
And when will it sink in for you?

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Anyone care for a readers digest version of whats going on here?

T
TWR Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Interthem/oldman42/bosslady/etc./etc. has multiple personalities, insults everyone as the "voices" tell him to "take back this board" he's been screwing with everyone with his every post and this deal is about guns he claims to own and being called out so he calls 911 and has people arrested/questioned/detained/investigated and probably rubbed out cause he's so important.

And Bravo2zero thinks we're a bunch of bullies, all one has to do is look at his "show all posts" link in his profile to see who or what he is. He keeps getting banned by Ric, yet comes back with different usernames.

eh76, you forgot about swampman...

Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

212 members (257 mag, 160user, 1OntarioJim, 257 roberts, 222Sako, 2500HD, 20 invisible), 1,782 guests, and 987 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,372
Posts18,488,347
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.