Originally Posted by bigblock455
whats so hard about catching fish?

Well,show me some then.

Jayco

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
That reminds me....crappie time soon....!

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Tom264

You and your kid are great fishermen..Love the pictures you have posted..

And yes..Stealhead is a POS.

Jayco

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by logcutter
Originally Posted by Tom264

You and your kid are great fishermen..Love the pictures you have posted..

And yes..Stealhead is a POS.

Jayco
I hope to have some new pics with fish soon but work has me slammed, and I need to put a new roof on my house.

IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
WTF belly...I did not say I would not take the challenge..Show me where I said that....

Your just mouthing the [bleep] off..Show me where I said no....

Jayco

You haven't said yes either. It's not a hard question.

Yes, or no would be the simple answers. What is there to think about? You called me a phony, so lets see who the phony is?

Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you a hunting license and that's pretty close.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Fishing and Hunting with the family is like,the best..Nothing has to be a trophy for bragging rights,it's all about being in the outdoors just doing it,not just talking about it.

This trophy mentality leaves me wondering the lengths some go to get what they thing a trophy is...You don't here much talk about full freezers and tummies,of wild game,just trophy's.

Bigger isn't always better,taste wise and anyone who has shot alot of Elk,knows that.

Jayco

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Well?

Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you a hunting license and that's pretty close.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
You called me a phony, so lets see who the phony is?

Because you do not have one picture of anything to show you have hunted over 50 years..Not one...Just show me one and I will back off...

How about just a camp picture or maybe your rifle or let it be your grandkids or kids,anything....

Jayco

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
[quote]You called me a phony, so lets see who the phony is?

Because you do not have one picture of anything to show you have hunted over 50 years..Not one...Just show me one and I will back off...

"How about just a camp picture or maybe your rifle or let it be your grandkids or kids,anything...."

Lets not start that crap again. I showed you picture from the DOW of my hunting and fishing licences. It also had a Sr fishing license, since you called me a phony for not being over 60. A member also came on the thread, and told you he's seen the elk i've killed. That's way more proof than anything you showed.

You didn't show one picture of you in it with a kill. So, you're whining for me to show you something you haven't showed either.
You showed some guy in his 20's with a big fish. Is that suppose to be you? I thought you didn't brag about fish, and I thought you were 63?

I think you're full of crap, and this challenge will prove it. The fact that you didn't jump at the challenge shows what you're made of. You're even afraid of a kid.

You killed your first elk at 8 years old (LOL). You should be an expert by now. Show us!

Last edited by Mauser_Hunter; 03/10/12.

IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
In case you missed it the first time.

[Linked Image]

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
grin

I'll make it easy...

Back in our day during the draft, the military dog tags had what on them?What does yours say...

Hey dude..There is not one picture of myself on the net and never will be or a fist fight will happen to any I help and get there game.Your more than welcome to come visit and I will show you around but no pictures,period of me.

Now,you dog tags say what from one old dog to the other?

Owe chit..I missed this you wrote...Sorry..

You're even afraid of a kid

Yeah,that's it, all four of my boys make me tremble but not one can put me down arm wrestling or beat me in vertical push-ups.

Your right ..I'm scarred...

Jayco laugh

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
It's a simple challenge from a kid, and a blind half crippled old man, and you're talking about dog tags.

So, the pictures you showed holding a fish wasn't you? Figures.

There is a phony in this thread, but it's not me.

The challenge is open until the hunting season. If you can gather up enough balls to take it. Let me know.

Meanwhile anything you type will be bull.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
WOW

A 70 year old on my case and getting huffy...Hey old man...I will pay for your ride here to talk in person from Colorado.No threat just person to person talking for old people only.

Are you up to seeing Idaho's best "on me"?

Jayco

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
You call me a phony on a public forum, and now you want to be best buds?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My bet is that Greenhorn already has the little guy's bull picked out for him. wink

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Mauser_Hunter

I don't want to be best buds in any way..Just saying,there are things that happen on the net without seeing it in person.Some just can't get what is on there mind to the keyboard in the right way...

If you doubt in any way..Contact Big Redhead from this forum.The only guy I have met from here..Ask him if I am nothing but gracious to a total stranger and his family.

Sorry Dave.

Jayco

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Mauser_Hunter

I don't want to be best buds in any way..Just saying,there are things that happen on the net without seeing it in person.Some just can't get what is on there mind to the keyboard in the right way...

If you doubt in any way..Contact Big Redhead from this forum.The only guy I have met from here..Ask him if I am nothing but gracious to a total stranger and his family.

Sorry Dave.

Jayco

You're a hard one to figure. Why can't you act on a forum the same way you do in person?

I'm the same everywhere. I mess around a lot, but it's in good fun. I never insult anybody first, but don't back down if it's done to me.
There's a pattern with a lot of guys on this forum. They just throw out false accusations for no reason, and then others with similar pea brains believe them.

It gets old after awhile.

Last edited by Mauser_Hunter; 03/10/12.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I am on my cellphone on the river doing what I do and your doing what you do.Don't know if this will work but here's to you and your. Talk /talk/talk..

Tap the picture..

[Linked Image]

Odd......the timestamp on that file says 2011-08-08........
And yes, it IS awfully green there for March.... Looks about right for August though.

Originally Posted by Someone
Why pack all that messy meat out of the bush when we can just go to the grocery store where meat is made? Hell,if they sold antlers I would save so much money I could afford to go Dolphin fishing. Maybe even a baby seal safari.
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

515 members (219DW, 1234, 2500HD, 007FJ, 12344mag, 1minute, 58 invisible), 2,438 guests, and 1,331 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,796
Posts18,496,236
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.