Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by acooper1983
What trade are you in? what sort of apprentiship did you have, it doesnt sound like your a tradesmen or a member of a skilled trade to me.

I'm not a "member," you got that right.

Camp is where you make it.
GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
More union pro illegal support and destroying the working middle class. No wonder unions despised by hard working Americans:

But it was Trumka�s positioning of the argument that really can bring a sea change to this and other progressive issues. Because his speech really focused on shared values, shared experience and shared goals. It was an outline of a movement. Here�s an excerpt:

At the heart of our strategy must be a workforce with world class skills and world class rights and trade policies that serve the interests of the American people. But today I also want to talk to you about what may seem like a strange subject�immigration�because it is patently clear that we cannot talk about our national workforce strategy unless we face head-on our own contradictions, hypocrisy and history on immigration.

The truth is that in a dynamic global economy in the 21st century, we simply cannot afford to have millions of hard-working people without legal protections, without meaningful access to higher education, shut off from the high-wage, high-productivity economy. It is just too costly to waste all that talent and strength and drive.

But immigration reform is not just an economic issue. The way we as a nation treat the immigrants among us is about more than economic strategy�it is about who we are as a nation.

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
My wife works for the state, court systems. I have no idea how a union fits into that setting.

The same as I don't understand how a union fits into ANY tax payer funded line of work.

It doesn't work!!

There is only so much money available to pay for these necessary state functions such as the judicial system, there is no room for a middle man there. It's a state job, and it WOULD be a very good job if it were not for the afscme. This organization hurts the employees, they take their money and rifle it directly into the liberal agenda and things like Scott Walker recall efforts. crazy

Dues money is pumped straighy into the democratic party which inturn lobbies for tax dollars to be pumped into their voter base entitlements.

It's compounding failure!!

It's truly criminal and people should have a choice to not feed this evil liberal money pump.

Something clever here.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Cooper, who do you think you are fooling? Not forced in? Happens all the time. Union shops? Fair Share? Undoubtedly you paid your dues in your electrical union and want everyone else to live by your standards.
Originally Posted by northern_dave
Ive never seen anyone forced into a trade union, but i do see tons of people begging to get in.

Well then you have nothing to worry about.

go to the nearest jobsite you can that is union, ask any of the guys working there if they were forced into the union. Get back to me after you do dipshit

I kill chit. "The Heathens nest"
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Cooper here are your Typical hard working skilled union workers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SSOoWy6opg

IC B2

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

If she is so educated why on earth would she take such a low paying job then? I think your full of [bleep], you have a habit of being full of [bleep], i see no reason for you to change now.

Bully, bully, bully....your bullshitt is starting to show through with every post.

Because everybody doesn't have your communist views, you have to say their full of [bleep]?

Typical really.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My wife works for the state, court systems. I have no idea how a union fits into that setting.

The same as I don't understand how a union fits into ANY tax payer funded line of work.

It doesn't work!!

There is only so much money available to pay for these necessary state functions such as the judicial system, there is no room for a middle man there. It's a state job, and it WOULD be a very good job if it were not for the afscme. This organization hurts the employees, they take their money and rifle it directly into the liberal agenda and things like Scott Walker recall efforts. crazy

Dues money is pumped straighy into the democratic party which inturn lobbies for tax dollars to be pumped into their voter base entitlements.

It's compounding failure!!

It's truly criminal and people should have a choice to not feed this evil liberal money pump.

'

I can see your stance on that, and I can agree to it on some levels. I agree that public sector unions are needing major overhauls, but i dont think they should be wiped completly off the map by stripping collective bargaining.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
It depends on your meaning of the word "force". You have been so brainwashed, you can't think straight. Once upon a time unions did serve a meaningful purpose. Now? Bundlers for the democrat party, the union thug hierarchy and ok, a 15 minute break.

Hey Coop, show us your union tattoo.

Last edited by bigwhoop; 03/12/12.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
More drunk and stoned union workers. Must take a lot of skill to down a 40 and smoke a blunt on a 15 minute break:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVmKyJXHXRE

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by tzone

If she is so educated why on earth would she take such a low paying job then? I think your full of [bleep], you have a habit of being full of [bleep], i see no reason for you to change now.

Bully, bully, bully....your bullshitt is starting to show through with every post.

Because everybody doesn't have your communist views, you have to say their full of [bleep]?

Typical really.

Im far from communist, but he's so far right its not even funny. There was no bully there, he really is an idiot and his ramblings make no sense at all, he just copy and pastes stuff and tries to twist it to fit his own skewed version of reality. But really, if his wife is as perfect a woman he says she is (4 languages, super model, multiple degrees, fashion designer, software designer) why would she take a minimum wage job? That doesnt strike you as fishy? lol cmon.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ribka
More drunk and stoned union workers. Must take a lot of skill to down a 40 and smoke a blunt on a 15 minute break:

Again in your infinite ignorance, you;ve provided a non skilled union, not a trade union. Keep trying, eventually the blind sow finds an acorn.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

go to the nearest jobsite you can that is union, ask any of the guys working there if they were forced into the union. Get back to me after you do dipshit

You (the union guy) seem to be the one on here doing most of the name calling. Course...it ain't bulling though.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Oh, now if it doesn't fit his template, its a non-skilled union. This is better than the 243WSSM drivel posting.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
And more union support of illegal workers' rights over American workers' rights. How shameful COOPER:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/14/us/14immig.html?_r=3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
It depends on your meaning of the word "force". You have been so brainwashed, you can't think straight. Once upon a time unions did serve a meaningful purpose. Now? Bundlers for the democrat party, the union thug hierarchy and ok, a 15 minute break.

Hey Coop, show us your union tattoo.

Huh? over 40% of union members vote independent or republican. A 15min break, in the morning, yea thats nice, its also law. As is a 30min lunch during an 8hour working day. I prefer the 40/hr on the check, 14.63/hr in the pension. Paid health insurence and low deductibles. Im quite happy with the 106,000 i made last year, and the 43,600 i put in my annuity. The contractor i worked for was very happy to because they made a killing on the project and had no problems because of the good union workers that knew thier job, and brought it in on time and under budget.

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Right to work passed judiciary committee by a 7-6 vote today in MN.

Too slim if you ask me, it should have been 8-5 but one republican actually crossed over.

Now it needs to pass house and senate floor so that it can be put to a public vote on the Nov ballot.

We are very much in favor as my wife is one of the many labor hostages of a union. Very much against her will, she would love to have the right to opt out and perform her job free of the union.

I have my fingers crossed that it makes the ballot. If it makes the ballot, it WILL be voted into effect.

If this goes all the way, I believe MN would be the 24th state to become a "right to vote" state.

This is so very important for so many reasons. For one it would greatly reduce the cashflow that is poured directly into the dem party and the overall liberal agenda.

So your wife is getting excited over the prospect of lower wages, maybe a loss of overtime?

OH MY GOD!!!

What is in that damn union kool aid anyways??? crazy

Read my post again, Coworkers that are fortunate enough to not have their individual possitions locked in as unionized possitions.... MAKE A CHIT TON MORE MONEY!!!

I'm trying to tell you that the non union court clerks make more money than the union court clerks.

That is the truth!! Plus they don't pay dues!!! So they really make quite a lot more.

Plus they don't get emails and postal mail to their homes spewing the liberal union kool aid.

Why is it so hard to believe that in this case and many more cases like it, union is a very, very bad thing for employees.

Something clever here.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Constructing military planes is not skilled labor?

What an idiot!!

Sure they have more skill than a union broom pusher like you Cooper . How much beer and dope do you consume at work Cooper? Is it in your precious union contract?

Again in your infinite ignorance, you;ve provided a non skilled union, not a trade union. Keep trying, eventually the blind sow finds an acorn.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
And more union support of illegal workers' rights over American workers' rights. How shameful COOPER:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/14/us/14immig.html?_r=3

Read that:

They support legalizing the ones who are in this country, that means getting them to be tax payers and contributing to the country, they're not gonna leave on thier own accord, and rounding them all up would costs billions and billions of dollars. So the next best thing is to legalize them, and get them documented so they can contribute to the programs they benefit from, how can you be so ignorant to the facts? SHAME ON YOU RIBKA.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
More hard working "skilled" union members on the job:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/chr...g-on-the-job-steps-away-from-union-hall/

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

496 members (17CalFan, 007FJ, 1badf350, 1moredeer, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 45 invisible), 2,130 guests, and 1,150 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,547
Posts18,531,369
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.