Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 40 of 47 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 46 47
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
You DO know how to take a pic...

Bastid... wink

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
GB1

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Seafire my hats off to you for being a positive influence with the boys...you seem to be doing a great job!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Hey Schticky Britches...

see I knew all you would do is take whatever and use it as a focal point, to just get on your soap box and tell us all how great and superior you think you are...

my life is just fine without you...survived just fine without you up to this point and will do so just fine..

an example of your BS, is you want to take a cheap shot at my son with his 3 dead rodents and his 10/22...I put it there for just that reason... in your world.. you look at it as a hero shot...in our world its a family memory shot...

we don't have to be egotistical heroes like you have to...

I imagine your the type that bitches at his kids for not being perfect enough...

you and I just have different priorities in life...

I definitely have no need for yours, that's for sure...

others in life are more important to me, than self centered ego is that dominates your life...

yeah, I am sure God looks down and tells himself... "Damn, that Schtick Larry sure takes some great photos... and sure has a lot of cool rifles.. especially with them sissy colors and the pirate decals on the stock..."

but you keep batting Schtick....I love the effort on how much you have to go to keep inflating your ego...and thinking no one notices what you are trying to hide behind it all...

you'd be a psychologists dream come true if they were writing a book on personality disorders...

Me personally? I still enjoy your entertaining antics...

everyone of your posts are a floor show...

bounce a little ego shot on your forehead and you reward the rest of the forum with tons of pictures that they enjoy...in your efforts to gain approval....

notice how all of your posts are all about YOU...

notice my response was about doing good to others...particular our future....the next generations..

for every firearm I have.. I am sure you have one bigger..
for every camera I'd have, I am sure you have one bigger...
for every deer I've ever taken, I am sure you have taken one bigger...

you're obsessed with being better than everyone else..

I'm not...

plus my posts don't need a secret agent decoder ring to figure out what I am talking about...

you on the other hand....

Schtick, you don't make a post I don't love.. watching your doing your homage to your own ego.... some think its great.. some of us think it is hilarious...

your entertainment value is why you are still my favorite poster...

I see you as the same as I have seen poor little rich kids that mommy and daddy never give much attention to...and try to compensate with giving them a lot of 'stuff'.... so their world revolves around how much 'stuff' they have...to hide the emptiness they feel inside...

was a scout master in college in a rich suburban bedroom town outside of Boston...had a whole troop full of kids with the same atttiude...difference in them and you were, that they were all still in high school or junior high... I've heard rumors you are supposed to be an adult.. even if you don't know how to act like one...

keep posting your pics buttercup... the rest of the guys really like them...makes them not notice your short man complex... grin

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ingwe

Bastid... wink

as I say Ingwe... Dinner and a floor show..

Schtick has us covered!

but in his post, did ya notice how much time he spent ragging on what a crappy camera I had?

next I'll post a picture of my dog.. give him an opportunity to rag on that also...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sweet Jesus!
I'm not sure what's the bigger goat [bleep], the Nosler rifle or this thread!

Seeing as how it has turned to Boxers photography and Seafires good Scouting deeds, please allow me to pose a question.

What's a good point and shoot for a guy with the photography skills of a Webelo?

My phone camera sucks.

I'd like a good, simple to operate point and shoot that has the ability to take a decent pic of me being trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent.

Thanks!

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
IC B2

KDK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Boxer

[Linked Image]

Hell of a shot, 'Stick.

This is a shooting forum, there is no place here for logic.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
ask Doug at Cameraland

Ed

A person who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes the person who never asks is a fool forever.

The worst slaves are those that put the chains on themselves.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Keep on ranting sister boy. Maybe if you lived where the sun shone a bit more you wouldnt feel the need to climb on your soapbox and flap your gums quite so much. To put that into language you can comprehend, youd be a bit taller and easier to notice without all the extea noise and without having to make a constant azz of yourself. As for my occupation i am a motorman on an oil drilling rig in the GOM. Ill get you some pics next week while im at work. No fancy camera. But youll get the idea. Dont take too many pics of dead animals tho. Just dont care about bragging about that stuff as much as you seem to need to. Besides what pics i had were lost during Katrina. So you go on feeding the need to flatter yourself and degrade others. And ill keep doing what most of the folks here that are over 3 ft tall do.......overlook ya

Crossed Arrows Archery LLC
Authorized Obsession Bows Dealer
Custom Strings/Tuning
www.crossedarrowsarcheryllc.com
Black Eagle Arrows Pro Staff, Montana Black Gold Shooting Staff, Dead Center Archery Products Shooting Staff
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Sweet Jesus!
I'm not sure what's the bigger goat [bleep], the Nosler rifle or this thread!

Seeing as how it has turned to Boxers photography and Seafires good Scouting deeds, please allow me to pose a question.

What's a good point and shoot for a guy with the photography skills of a Webelo?

My phone camera sucks.

I'd like a good, simple to operate point and shoot that has the ability to take a decent pic of me being trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent.

Thanks!

Good Post Moon!

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Madmooner,

No matter how great the camera, you still need to know a trick or three to get great pics.

But I would look at Canon. My Nikon Coolpix ain't too awful either.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

B
Boxer Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B

Bastid... wink

I hear substantiated Rumors,to that affect.

I'm rather at ease in simply stating,that I'm more than a whole bunch good with lotsa schit. Mainly because it's a fact.

It never ain't not interesting,how the Reality of ACTUALLY stepping Outdoors and using wares,always correlates to a huge heaping dose of "luck". Have yet to see anyone get good with anything,by reading about it...though in fairness,The Dumbphuck Twins is hoping to be the first!

Bless their hearts.

Shefire,

Please find me "mistaken". Laffin'!

I do enjoy how facts daunt your Pretend,but let's hope it'll get your Imagination chooglin' again.

I see you's rather sparse with pixels for some [bleep] reason,but you cranked your Insecurities right the [bleep] up to Warp Nine and jump started your perpetual Bitching & Moaning,in conjunction with your eloquent Vagina Monologue. Groovin' on how it was a "cheap shot" for me to query(and I quote me in entirety,if only to convey context): " Man,that 22 is cool! What kind is it? 100yds+? HOW do you guys do that?!?". I see you're more than a little nervous to muse them particulars,for some reason?!!? The cheap shot in actuality,is your incredible Dumbphucktitude sprawled over and through a camera you can't drive in anything but "P" Mode. No need for them not so subtle reiterations to be proffered,the obvious is always well beyond obvious and perhaps some day you'll find something you're good at?!? Just kiddin',that's a touch mean of me to cast false hopes your way and especially in that fashion. My bad. Oooops! MUCH enjoyed the Estrogen fueled ramblings you're able to espouse upon semantics,as a means to satiate them countless shortcomings. Bill your pics however you please and "hilarious" would be 100% accurate,if only for starters. Congratulations?

Especially enjoy how your Psychiatrist told you to keep your [bleep] nailed to the couch,Pretend that Nothing is "something" and to fully explore the great expanses of your empty melon via Imagination...if only because someday being a Do-Nothing Dumbphuck will become "fashionable" and you'll be a Trend Setter! Laffin'! You're undoubtedly following that Prescription to an uncanny degree of Dumbphucktitude. The only thing funnier than that,would be your vocation,but your Secret Squirrel World is hilarious even in passing. Always a treat to read,how your perpetual Sucktitude is always someone else's "fault". Your Pity Party is a [bleep] [bleep] RIOT!!!

In fairness,I've a few rifles and have some familiarity there and am at ease in musing them particulars. If only because I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess,though it has NEVER been my intent to curb either your Imagination or Pretend in regards to same...mainly because it's all you've got.

In fairness,I've a few cameras and have some familiarity there and am at ease in musing them particulars. If only because I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess,though it has NEVER been my intent to curb either your Imagination or Pretend in regards to same...mainly because it's all you've got.

In fairness,I've set my mitts on a few Antlers and have some familiarity there and am at ease in musing them particulars. If only because I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess,though it has NEVER been my intent to curb either your Imagination or Pretend in regards to same...mainly because it's all you've got.

Here's hoping your Imagination and Pretend can elicit yet another Paper Hat Trevail of your Do-Nothing Dumbphucktitude,as you reiterate yet again,all the things you nearly did,with all the wares you nearly had and from all the places you nearly went.

Bless your heart!

'Mooner,

Shefire fancies herself a Photographer and in synch with them particulars,bounce the query offa her directly and if you were to ask for an extry scoop of both Imagination and Pretend,I'm sure she'll more than please!

I'd knock it outta the Park for you,but watching Do-Nothing Dumbphucks talk out their ass,about ALL the things they are clueless about,is easily one of my most favorite forms of Entertainment. For frosting,ask her for a leetle extrapolation in regards to "all" them wares she's Imagined and with luck,she'll Pretend an "answer".

Laffin'!

KDK,

The light was right and I shot several different compositions,but knew on the fly that laying prone in the mud and shooting upwards was "it". 17-40 @ 29mm focal length,ISO 100,stopped down to F/11 for increased DOF and dumped a full stop of exposure,to make the sillywet pop in camera.

It conveys many feel good moods and it were in fact yet another Great Day. Much to be said for an appreciation of things as they unfold and noone likes to have more fun than I.

Merely 14 minutes later,the light had changed this much...but I've experienced all Four Seasons in a single minute and not knowing what you are gonna get weather wise,is more than half the fun.

[Linked Image]

Curiously enough,this Thread ain't gonna bolster the Sales of 1-14" .224" spouts,nor 1-10" .243" spouts,but there will in fact be more than a few fast twist spouts ordered,along with a coupla pallets of Photography Equipment. Not that I don't get MUCH enjoyment outta folks standing lock legged and refusing to drink,because they are gonna "show" me sumptin' and flaunt their Dumbphucktitude.(grin)

I've seen me inspire more than a couple few purchases,for the obvious reasons. Most folks is hip on both facts and reality,but the dissenters is always the most hilarious...if only on "accident".

Ditto,

Always a Treat to have you quantify "all" the things you "think" you "know". Interesting "tidbit" that you've worked all the way "up" to being a motor man. Too [bleep] funny,how many years did that take you?!!? Wow!

Curiously enough,yesterday cast some nice light. Chased ISO as needed to yield the shutter speed desired for the motion affects. Pretty much everything shot WFO,though the pics of me were stopped down a full stop and a half stop of exposure compensation dumped in camera,to control highlights. not that you've a [bleep] clue what any of them generic particulars means.

Weren't my intent to rub salt in your womb,by mentioning Sister driving a 11' Loomis STFR1321S and a 5000 Stradic,with a Loomis 1084C/ABU Revo lashed to her pack as contingency. Just kidding,yes I was!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I've managed to fully destroy 3 sets of waders this R&R and said "[bleep] it" and gave up on even trying to stay warm or dry. Rolled Riggin' Rags and Danner corks instead. Shot video of the icebergs floating by,but didn't take any stills,but prolly shoulda. Pay no heed to my cat-like reflexes and/or my uncanny balance on a greasy buckskin. Do as I say,not as I do...that way you won't get yourself in a pickle.

Laffin'!

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/DAD_2488.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/DAD_2489.jpg[/img]

Think I'll brine up some Salmon,toss 'em in the Digital Bradley,set it & forget it...bang on some Feesh and chase Bears this evening. Here's hoping you score some nice pop cans today,for your Rifle Fund,you "hard charger".

Re-wow!

'flave,

Don't go burstin' bubbles and stealing Imagination or Pretend...that'd be mean.

Simply gently roll hooks outta mouths and punt the Victims back into the drink.(grin)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just checked out the Canon PS SX40 HS.

Looks like a good camera? I dunno.

Also looked at the Nikon CoolPix P500 and 510. The 510 has a 42X optical zoom.

Opinions welcome.

Deflave,
I know a few tricks...........
Like the one about girls with small hands, it's all about perspective.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Shefire,

Please find me "mistaken". Laffin'!

I do enjoy how facts daunt your Pretend,but let's hope it'll get your Imagination chooglin' again.

I see you's rather sparse with pixels for some [bleep] reason,but you cranked your Insecurities right the [bleep] up to Warp Nine and jump started your perpetual Bitching & Moaning,in conjunction with your eloquent Vagina Monologue. Groovin' on how it was a "cheap shot" for me to query(and I quote me in entirety,if only to convey context): " Man,that 22 is cool! What kind is it? 100yds+? HOW do you guys do that?!?". I see you're more than a little nervous to muse them particulars,for some reason?!!? The cheap shot in actuality,is your incredible Dumbphucktitude sprawled over and through a camera you can't drive in anything but "P" Mode. No need for them not so subtle reiterations to be proffered,the obvious is always well beyond obvious and perhaps some day you'll find something you're good at?!? Just kiddin',that's a touch mean of me to cast false hopes your way and especially in that fashion. My bad. Oooops! MUCH enjoyed the Estrogen fueled ramblings you're able to espouse upon semantics,as a means to satiate them countless shortcomings. Bill your pics however you please and "hilarious" would be 100% accurate,if only for starters. Congratulations?

Especially enjoy how your Psychiatrist told you to keep your [bleep] nailed to the couch,Pretend that Nothing is "something" and to fully explore the great expanses of your empty melon via Imagination...if only because someday being a Do-Nothing Dumbphuck will become "fashionable" and you'll be a Trend Setter! Laffin'! You're undoubtedly following that Prescription to an uncanny degree of Dumbphucktitude. The only thing funnier than that,would be your vocation,but your Secret Squirrel World is hilarious even in passing. Always a treat to read,how your perpetual Sucktitude is always someone else's "fault". Your Pity Party is a [bleep] [bleep] RIOT!!!

In fairness,I've a few rifles and have some familiarity there and am at ease in musing them particulars. If only because I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess,though it has NEVER been my intent to curb either your Imagination or Pretend in regards to same...mainly because it's all you've got.

In fairness,I've a few cameras and have some familiarity there and am at ease in musing them particulars. If only because I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess,though it has NEVER been my intent to curb either your Imagination or Pretend in regards to same...mainly because it's all you've got.

In fairness,I've set my mitts on a few Antlers and have some familiarity there and am at ease in musing them particulars. If only because I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess,though it has NEVER been my intent to curb either your Imagination or Pretend in regards to same...mainly because it's all you've got.

Here's hoping your Imagination and Pretend can elicit yet another Paper Hat Trevail of your Do-Nothing Dumbphucktitude,as you reiterate yet again,all the things you nearly did,with all the wares you nearly had and from all the places you nearly went.

Bless your heart!

Schtick's Chapter 4,997,981 on how he is personally the coolest guy on the planet.... don't believe him ask him...

we love ya Schtick.. BS doesn't come in a prettier basket.. ribbons and bows and all...

and that touch of kissing yourself so much... that is priceless..

Hey you weren't here locally yesterday were ya? I saw a Little Blazer with the license plate of HERO 1...

I know it had to be you... no one else on the planet would be that self consumed...

told ya if you were in town, let me know.. would have invited you over for dinner just to see it all live...still have a booster chair I picked up at Goodwill just in case you dropped by...

and picked up a Case of "Old Blowhard" Beer.. just for your arrival... I know with that name, it has to be your favorite brew....

hope all is well in Humility Land up there in Snowball Alaska...

bless your little 4 ft 2 inch asss and heart...

all the best Stickybritches..

( oh and pointing out where you are wrong? Go in the bathroom.. Look in the mirror... there ya go...) grin

you can thank me later..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cameras man!!! We are talking 'bout cameras now!

We got that Boxer is short, you love Scouting, and Nosler is run by retards.

What's your suggestion for a "do all" first time digital point 'n shoot?

Boxer is right, I wish I had taken pictures. Might as well start now.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Canon S100

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by Seafire
Hey you weren't here locally yesterday were ya? I saw a Little Blazer with the license plate of HERO 1...

I know it had to be you...

How do you know it was him? Was the driver sitting on a stack of phone books to see over the steering wheel?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MadMooner

What's your suggestion for a "do all" first time digital point 'n shoot?

I'm looking at a Canon G12 or for a hardly used G11 for my next P&S.

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
ALDO LEOPOLD
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wow, we're on page 9 already!

Pretty impressive and a lot of good pics too.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
The only thing PERPETUAL is this thread!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ColdBore
Originally Posted by Seafire

I know it had to be you...

How do you know it was him? Was the driver sitting on a stack of phone books to see over the steering wheel?

sure looked like it... short and dopey looking....

nawwww. the dopy looking part.. that couldn't be Schtick...

Schtick thinks he is gorgeous... must have been someone else driving his rig....

or maybe it was just one of his local groupies...

you know Schtick.. if you've been somewhere 50 times, he's been there 5000 times...

if you have $25,000 in camera equipment, Schtick has $250,000 in camera equipment...

if you have a $2000 scope, he has a $20,000 scope..

if you shoot a 7 Rem Mag.. he shoots a 70 Remington Mag..

but he starts a thread about having sex with Goats.. what's with that? Is Schtick a Muslim or something???

Page 40 of 47 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 46 47

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (1lessdog, 1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 22250rem, 1badf350, 68 invisible), 2,466 guests, and 1,237 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,949
Posts18,519,233
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.