Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
When I replace the TP, my missus will re-install the roll so the paper comes out from the back instead of over the top.
Just a small idiosyncracy I've noticed.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by SCHOOLCRAFT
Me: "Where you want to go eat tonight"?
Her: "Oh, anywhere is fine."
Me: "Olive Garden?"
Her: "Nahhh...Somewhere else."
Me: "Red Lobster"?
Her: "Ummm...Not tonight"
Me: "O.k. How about Applebee's"?
Her: "Not really in the mood for that."
Me: "OooooooK. Where would YOU like to eat"?
Her: "Oh anywhere. I'm not picky".

Bang head on steering wheel.....

You mean, it's not just a Southern hemisphere thing?!
I'm not alone!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mine has to have the house SPOTLESS, with freshly mopped floors etc whenever anyone comes over. Even if it is just a repairman or my gun nut buddies who wouldn't notice whether I even HAD a floor or not. And piles of stuff on a table? Fergitaboutit! All flat surfaces have to be free of debris, papers, motorcycle helmets, riding leathers, guns, ammo, you name it. EXCEPT, the cats pretty much live on the kitchen table as furry living centerpieces. Not anything to complain about at all, she is pretty danged cool and lets me have dead animal heads all over the living room walls and my own 'testosterone zone' bedroom that looks more like a war room or staging area for a battle of messy, disorganized firearms freaks. I am sure that my quirks are harder for her to handle and that I am the big winner in all of this.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
saving the cardboard from toilet paper rolls to recycle
leaves the wrappers and safty seals on the counter
pens left where ever she last used them
make dinner together and she will get out a fork for herself
lets me hunt and guide 5 months a year
insisted I book my dream Africa hunt when I turned 50
gives me guns for birthdays and anniversarys
looks REALLY good in the slinky things
REALLY likes to wear the slinky things
OOps some how got side tracked....
What was the question???

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh yeah, Love 'em in the slinky things! Mine actually shops at and buys stuff form Victoria's Secret and looks like the models that hawk thier stuff! She can have all of the cats she dang well wants! And I am TOTLALY OK with her 'claiming' various of my smaller handguns.

Me? I am quite happy to just sit around and drool with a silly stupid grin on my face most of the time smile

I am really good at saying 'yes dear' and 'that is quite allright' cause even when she is wearing clothes, I know that underneath all of those garments, there ain't no clothes! <G>

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by bubbajay
Mine has to put certain types of canned food,like tuna, in the refrigerator. I learned to stop asking "why".

Does anybody else have a wife with strange little habits that they would like to vent about?

I once found a list my wife made of lists she needed to make. 180� from how I think. Of course I'm the one that always leaves something home, forgets something at the grocery, etc.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How did we get so off track on this. Its RAVENERS fault!

OK, back on topic, strange things they do.... WAIT a minute, I LIKE some of the strange things my wife does!... There I go again.... Somebody else post now, I have to go for a MC ride in the cold air now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Leaving cleaning products lying around. Think she's trying to send me a message?

Carpe' Scrotum
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by SCHOOLCRAFT
Me: "Where you want to go eat tonight"?
Her: "Oh, anywhere is fine."
Me: "Olive Garden?"
Her: "Nahhh...Somewhere else."
Me: "Red Lobster"?
Her: "Ummm...Not tonight"
Me: "O.k. How about Applebee's"?
Her: "Not really in the mood for that."
Me: "OooooooK. Where would YOU like to eat"?
Her: "Oh anywhere. I'm not picky".

Bang head on steering wheel.....

She's been doing the above since day 1 (it will be 31 years this summer). A shrink friend says that it's a control thing - "I want you to guess what it is that I want" and like little dogs, we do tricks until we guess the right one.

She has an intermediate location for recycle; it goes from the kitchen to the small wastebasket just outside the door to the garage, and when that's full the small container gets dumped in the large recycle bin on the other side of the garage. When I throw stuff straight in the large bin she looks at me like I've lost my mind. Coffee cups left sitting for over an hour can't be reused or refilled, they MUST be washed and placed in the dishwasher. Our top of the line dishwasher is only used as a sanitizer because the dishes are spotless when loaded. When she's away I use 1 coffee cup, 1 glass, 1 bowl, 1 plate, 1 knife, 1 fork & 1 spoon; it's hand washed and left to dry until the next meal.

My very favorite is how all the ornamental exercise equipment (ornamental because it's only decorative and not meant for actual exercise) becomes impromptu hangers for delicate clothes that can't be dried.

She says: "I make your life interesting"...and that'd be true.

What would Porter Rockwell do?
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Leaves lights on when she is not in the room, has been known to open the windows when the AC is on, but b!tches at me when I throw a plastic water bottle into the trash instead of recycling, because I'm screwing up the world. Also will drink half a water bottle, then let it sit, only to dump the rest prior to recycling. Oh well, love her anyway.

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I'm not paranoid, but mine is perfect, and I think she's that way just to make me look bad.

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by AussieLad
When I replace the TP, my missus will re-install the roll so the paper comes out from the back instead of over the top.
Just a small idiosyncracy I've noticed.

All women and liberals do the same thing. It is a logic thing.

B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
My wife does me. But I didn't think it was strange. Maybe she does however. whistle

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If she serves food to me, she makes sure all of it is touching, just because she knows it sets off my OCD. Hell, I was eating some dorito's one time, I ate all of the broken chips 1st. She noticed this, and as soon as I turned my head she smacked her hand down in the middle of my chips and broke the rest of them. Damn women!

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Kamerad_Les
If she serves food to me, she makes sure all of it is touching, just because she knows it sets off my OCD. Hell, I was eating some dorito's one time, I ate all of the broken chips 1st. She noticed this, and as soon as I turned my head she smacked her hand down in the middle of my chips and broke the rest of them. Damn women!

THAT is FUNNY! LAffin out loud with ya.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
She does it out of spite I tell ya. wink

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have a bit of OCD myself. I eat one item at a time then move on to another food item. Don't like to mix them up. And, I don't care for food with lots of different ingredients. Simple stuff for me.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I am the same way, only foods that can be mixed up are foods like soups, stews and sandwiches. I have actually sent food back at restaurant. Reloading I do everything step by step, and am one of those weirdo's that measure out every charge with my scale. shocked Takes me longer, but I know my stuff will not blow up, unless I am really trying. Les

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Setting the clock forward then using snooze multiple times.
Making sure the house is spotless if ANYONE is coming by.
Married me.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh gawd, Raeford and Safariman's wive are related to mine, they do the same stuff. shocked

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

122 members (35, arky65, 240NMC, 10Glocks, afisher, Aviator, 12 invisible), 1,532 guests, and 801 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,601
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.