Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
It seems like their plan is working. If we don't change things soon, it will be too late. How did we let it get so bad so quick? If the POS is reelected in November, we are doomed!!

The foundation for old age is good memories.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by WoodsStalker
It seems like their plan is working. If we don't change things soon, it will be too late. How did we let it get so bad so quick? If the POS is reelected in November, we are doomed!!
At the establishment level, both major parties are fully on board with the agenda to destroy America so as to merge her into a one world tyranny under which the vast majority of humanity is reduced to abject poverty under the rule of a tiny elite. Their public code for this used to be "The New World Order," first publicly introduced by George H.W. Bush, but they quickly abandoned it because too many people understood what they were referring to.

Here's George H.W. Bush giving his sales pitch for it. When he says "the rule of law will govern nations," that's code for eliminating national sovereignty (referred to here as "the law of the jungle") and transferring it to a world governing body (Remember when Panetta told Congress the president didn't need their authority to go to war, but only that of world bodies? Link ). Before that can be fully accomplished, however, the United States as we know her needs to be brought to her knees.

PS We are given only the illusion of choice for president, but the reality is that the only thing that changes when you change the party in power is the aspect of the agenda that's focused on. Absent enormous political grass roots pressure, nothing of what one of those two party accomplished towards that end is ever reversed when the other party takes back power.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bush was just the first to announce publicly what the plans and plotting have been working towards. Some of us have known of this for a long time.

And people have been warning ALL of us about this plan and the end goal for at least a couple of generations. In other words, before any of us were even born... including you elder among us.

the warning signs have always been there but most have either overlooked or deliberately looked the other way. I knew something was wrong, and seriously so, as a boy in grade school but couldn't describe it. All I really understood was that I had a deep inside suspicion and strong distrust of all things "authority". That has done nothing but grow ever since.
It wasn't until high school in the late 70's that I really began to seek answers to what was always inside me. Government class instructor was speaking of the "national deficit" and I asked "If this is the most wealthy, productive, prosperous, and innovative nation to ever exist how is it in debt? More importantly, to whom is this debt owed?"

Nothing but blank stares... and "I guess I never thought about that."
I asked everyone I encountered. Teachers, lawyers, doctors, carpenters, preachers, bus drivers, bankers, leaders of communities, mayors, paper boys, you name it, I asked them.
Nothing but blank stares... and "I guess I never thought about that."

"Well, wtf DO you think about? You're paying them!"

I searched. I studied. For years I thought I was alone.

I don't speak of it often. Not in any depth, anyway. Grew tired of being called conspiracy kook.
I know who's behind it.
I know how they did it.
I know who's involved. The players.

This runs far FAR deeper than the energy and jobs and such the video speaks of. Banking and finance. Stocks and bonds. Education and other msm. Communication. Transportation. Manufacturing. Construction. Agriculture and all food production/importation. The legal system. You name it, all bases are covered.

Try to do ANYthing in this country, guess who you come up against? Who's there with hoops to jump through? Who's there to "help"?

Public enemy number 1 to every man woman and child on this continent, that's who.
Your federal government.... and the puppet masters who pull the strings from behind the scenes.

This ain't no conspiracy theory.
This is real... and it always has been.
We're seeing things come together, come to fruition, that are well over 100 years in the making. It is the most sinister thing on this earth.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And the ONLY 2 things that stands in the way of the final move, the final take over, is our first and second amendment rights.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Archerhunter
And the ONLY 2 things that stands in the way of the final move, the final take over, is our first and second amendment rights.

AMEN!!!!

The foundation for old age is good memories.
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Most of the debt is owed to ourselves. Bond holders include the Social Security Fund, investors, mutual funds, pension funds, state treasuries (who need safety), etc. Yes, it is a lot of money.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I don't speak of it often. Not in any depth, anyway. Grew tired of being called conspiracy kook.
I know who's behind it.
I know how they did it.

I'd like to hear you expand on this.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
I know who's behind it.
I know how they did it.

At the top, it's the elite banking families. They've been aligning things in the US towards vertical integration for a hundred years. A huge step in this regard was accomplished in 1913 with the triple coup d'�tat of the Federal Reserve Act, the Sixteenth (along with the establishment of the IRS), and Seventeenth Amendments. These essentially put the banks in control over our national government.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
so would I, but as he said and it will happen here as well, if he expounds upon it, he'll be called a kook and conspiracy theorist.

there's always been men in history with a desire to be kings, that's never gone away, and some kings are never satisfied with the current size of their empire.

after all they're much smarter and they know what is best for us commoners. I believe it's how they justify their actions to obtain more and more, in their twisted minds it's a noble cause for those with any conscience left. The ones that are more enlightened aren't troubled with conscious.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I know who's behind it.
I know how they did it.

At the top, it's the elite banking families. They've been aligning things in the US towards vertical integration for a hundred years. A huge step in this regard was accomplished in 1913 with the triple coup d'�tat of the Federal Reserve Act, the Sixteenth (along with the establishment of the IRS), and Seventeenth Amendments. These essentially put the banks in control over our national government.

Yes, that's certainly one part of the equation. What else?

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
That kinda depends who "ourselves" is...:)

Defend the Constitution
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by TheRealHawkeye

Yes, that's certainly one part of the equation. What else?
Starting at around minute 42 to about 136, this video lays it out pretty accurately as far as I've been able to figure it out over the years. The first forty-two minutes is mixed with some odd materials. Link

PS I have no knowledge of the organization that made the video, and don't endorse them in any respect. Someone posted it on another thread, and I only endorse the description of the conspiratorial hierarchy and its history.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
been watching the contents of the link for a few days.

a lot of conflicting messages imho. they did seem to support a different economic theory than the mainstream theory we now bow down to.

it sounded to me like that it's a 90:10 plan. that is 10 percent of the population will rule, guide, direct, organize and provide ldrshp. the remaining 90 percent will function as peons on the land, banging out a hopeful suvival with hand tools.

they didn't seem to address human population growth.

they talked about the human brotherhood. sounds to me like they support the idea of one Earth, one People.

but, it's probably the best a two-stranded DNA structure is able to produce.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Starting at around minute 42 to about 136, this video lays it out pretty accurately as far as I've been able to figure it out over the years. The first forty-two minutes is mixed with some odd materials.

For some reason, my computer won't play the vid. Bummer.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Starting at around minute 42 to about 136, this video lays it out pretty accurately as far as I've been able to figure it out over the years. The first forty-two minutes is mixed with some odd materials.

For some reason, my computer won't play the vid. Bummer.
Here you go: Link

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TRH
At the top, it's the elite banking families. They've been aligning things in the US towards vertical integration for a hundred years. A huge step in this regard was accomplished in 1913 with the triple coup d'�tat of the Federal Reserve Act, the Sixteenth (along with the establishment of the IRS), and Seventeenth Amendments. These essentially put the banks in control over our national government ALL National Governments, their militarys, and their currency printing machines.

Correction, if you don't mind.

Anyone have a guess as to who was neck deep involved in the branching off from the Council on Foreign Relations to create the new and improved Trilateral Commission?

I'll give ya a hint. Last name starts with B and ends with ush.

(more conspiracy kookiness, in case ya hadn't guessed... wink )

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
listened to the link, and all the time they were speaking of the torus, i thought they were speaking of the torah, until i turned up the volume a bit.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Valid correction, but I was only referring to the US. Prior to that, most of the remainder of the Western world was already in the pockets of the banks. In fact, part of our struggle for independence from Briton was a struggle for independence from domination by the London banking establishment. They managed to get their tentacles into our system three times, and had them cut off all three times by American will to break free, the last time being under Andrew Jackson. We've yet to break free from their latest death grip on us, which began in 1913 with the passage of the Federal Reserve Act and the establishment of the IRS in conjunction with the ratification of the Sixteenth and Seventeenth Amendments to the US Constitution.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If I wanted to destroy America; I'd tell people to be pissed about Romneys wealth, while I spent hell out of yours grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (1936M71, 1Akshooter, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 1OntarioJim, 56 invisible), 2,376 guests, and 848 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,803
Posts18,496,365
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.