Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
at this late date in the development of the world, all i can see as a possible solution is the creation of a global currency.

i'm not a monetary theorist, but a basketful of goods & commodities should serve as the basis of a new currency? what we can produce and what we can trade for will establish the new baseline. are gold, silver, uranium, palladium, & platinum a part of the basket of goods? of course.

think about, a world currency. oh wait, we have it now. we just don't dare speak about it.

GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Gus
at this late date in the development of the world, all i can see as a possible solution is the creation of a global currency.

i'm not a monetary theorist, but a basketful of goods & commodities should serve as the basis of a new currency? what we can produce and what we can trade for will establish the new baseline. are gold, silver, urnanium, palladium, & platinum a parr of the basket of goods? of course.

think about, a world currency. oh wait, we have it now. we just don't dare speak about it.
We're all familiar with your proclivities towards tyrannical systems and supporting structures, Gus.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Gus

i'm not a monetary theorist, but a basketful of goods & commodities should serve as the basis of a new currency? what we can produce and what we can trade for will establish the new baseline. are gold, silver, urnanium, palladium, & platinum a parr of the basket of goods? of course.

We're all familiar with your proclivities towards tyrannical systems and supporting structures, Gus.

you are free to choose to believe whatever you wish. i just hope and wish my twin granddaughters are never drafted to serve like i once was.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

There it is for all to see.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
if a "new" currency happened, what might it look like??

i mean, with all the dicussion about gold, obviously there is something afoot?

let's see, we've got "x" billions of humans, and "y" amount of annual production from the Earth, plus "z" amount of mined minerals such as gold, oil, coal, etc. etc.

isn't there a mathematician in the house somewheres?? grin

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I just watched a piece on Fox Business News that mentioned that Congress is poised to go after the nearly $17 trillion in individual retirement accounts (401(k) and IRAs). How could they even be talking about this?

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That's why it's so important to expose corruption in gov. Solyndra and all these stupid wind farms, GSA, etc etc etc. Thre's thousands upon thousands of these things going on, some for decades.

Get all the pocket lining and sweetheart deals and everything else that has become this huge sucking sound we all hear in the financial realm of life out on the table so people can realize how many trillions of dollars have been pilfered and how many more are poised to be, so it can all come to a screeching halt.

Gov wants to steal from the people to finance the continuation. It needs to be stopped, not continued.

It's just like obamacare. Rather than address the problem and deal with all the corruptions gov seeks to utilize the problem they've created to take over control of healthcare, the medical industry and the insurance industry the same way they were allowed to do with the auto industry.

Wrong answer.
Keep hammering.

Last edited by Archerhunter; 04/24/12.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

587 members (160user, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 1lessdog, 61 invisible), 2,498 guests, and 1,362 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,469
Posts18,471,408
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.