Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 30 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 29 30
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by HugAJackass

If by one or two, you mean dozens, then yeah, I guess you're correct....
No. In reviewing those presented by the Campfire's leftists, I didn't find that to be the case. Only one or two could, removed from context, be convincingly twisted.

GB1

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by derby_dude
Answer the question guys, why do you hate freedom and liberty?

That's silly.

It's like asking you if you have stopped beating your wife?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Quick survey here, as this may require a separate thread, and I need to know who would be interested in discussing the finer points of it.

There are four groups that exist on the right.

RINO's: who are somewhat fiscal conservative but are very much big government minded.

Conservatives: Constitutionalists

Libertarians: Confederates

Anarchist: Anti-Government but would accept the Confederation concept.

The topic: Libertarians and Anarchist join behind their poster boy Ron Paul to attempt to redefine Constitutionalism and re-institute the Articles of Confederation even though anywhere in History a Confederacy has been tried, they've failed.

Compare and Contrast the pro's and con's of a Confederacy form of Government vs. a Constitutional Republic.

Does this belong in this thread, as RP is the poster boy for all of this, or should I make a new one?

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Compare and Contrast the pro's and con's of a Confederacy form of Government vs. a Constitutional Republic.

BTDT....see Federalist papers. See further, founding fathers who tried the experiment and quickly abandoned it. How many times do you have to pee on the electric fence?

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
RINO's: who are somewhat fiscal conservative...

You must be smokin' some good schit.

IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by derby_dude

Nope. It's because it's impossible to counter the power of stupid people in large groups.

Also I don't care anymore. Let the nation destroy itself, I just don't care anymore. I've lived a long and fruitful life and I don't have any children so I just don't care anymore.

The nation and it's people can go straight to Hell and it is. I just don't care anymore.

[Linked Image]

Course Derby didn't care anymore in 2008, either, when he helped elect Obama and if we went back to 2004, we'd probably find the same whining from this crew.

Paul is just the latest flavor for these guys. They were all Perot supporters in 1992 and 1996 as well. If we could talk with their parents, we'd probably find out they were the kids that kept trying to stick the fork in the outlet and wet the bed until they were 9.

[Linked Image]

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Relatively speaking, Obama has made Bush 43 look like Calvin Coolidge.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

emphasis was on the word "somewhat" as compared to true Liberals.

For example, the RINO's still voted against Obamacare...

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steve_NO

BTDT....see Federalist papers. See further, founding fathers who tried the experiment and quickly abandoned it. How many times do you have to pee on the electric fence?

That's what I thought too. The Paulista's see themselves more as the Anti-federalist, and as such they are in fact NOT constitutionalists.

Yet, they seek to claim that they are the true conservatives, which is just laughable. If anyone is the definition of Neocon, it would be Paulbots.

Turdlike, by default.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

emphasis was on the word "somewhat" as compared to true Liberals.

For example, the RINO's still voted against Obamacare...

Bush and McInsane were both flaming liberals in regard to fiscal responsibilty. Both are warmongering sumbitches too.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DELGUE
There will be no brokered convention. Romney will have the delegates. What universe are you guys living in?

Really, guys? Are you really that far out of touch with reality that you think a man who has not won a single, not FRIGGIN ONE, primary has a snowball's chance in hell??? In tough economic times he is doing a disservice to people by still taking their money solely for his ego and personal gain when he has absolutely ZERO chance of winning. That bespeaks of a man who doesn't give a damn about his supporters, but only cares about himself. He is an egomaniac, pure and simple. The American people do not want him as their leader..that's why he didn't win a single primary or caucus. I thought the primary season had brought y'all back to reality, but apparently it just made you go dormant. Your choices will be Obama or Romney or nothing. You choose.
The [bleep] are you talking to me for you moron dickweasel?

Last edited by EthanEdwards; 04/26/12.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Steve_NO

That's what I thought too. The Paulista's see themselves more as the Anti-federalist, and as such they are in fact NOT constitutionalists.

Yet, they seek to claim that they are the true conservatives, which is just laughable. If anyone is the definition of Neocon, it would be Paulbots.

Spot on and the "Redirect" post was also right on the money. And of course the one that ties them to the leftists, "warmongering." When all is said and done they cannot be defined by one word but rather a compilation of a few like anarcho-isolationist-conspiracy----KOOKS.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Mark I don't think that was directed at you but at a post previous to yours.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by dave7mm
When I think of paultards.
[Linked Image]

dave
I didn't say I thought that the convention will be brokered because it won't be. I liked/like Ron Paul, but he isn't going to be the Republican nominee and I could have said that a couple of months back. Some of us fought the good fight and I have no illusions that Romney will be anything but a RINO, however, Obama must be kept from getting a second term. His current term is nothing less than a disgrace and another will spin us into a Banana Republic at best.

As to your pic, that's the difference between me and you. I simply don't think of you.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Bush and McInsane were both flaming liberals in regard to fiscal responsibilty. Both are warmongering sumbitches too.

So, you truly believe that they would have signed the healthcare bill?

Interesting....

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Mark I don't think that was directed at you but at a post previous to yours.
So noted and edited.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI

When all is said and done they cannot be defined by one word but rather a compilation of a few like anarcho-isolationist-conspiracy----KOOKS.

Oh, I think one word is doable...

aniscons: pronounced anus-cons.

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I didn't say I thought that the convention will be brokered because it won't be. I liked/like Ron Paul, but he isn't going to be the Republican nominee and I could have said that a couple of months back. Some of us fought the good fight and I have no illusions that Romney will be anything but a RINO, however, Obama must be kept from getting a second term. His current term is nothing less than a disgrace and another will spin us into a Banana Republic at best.

Exactly!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ironbender

Exactly!
I've actually only read a few pages of this epic but I'm getting off of it now...hopefully, before I get pisssed. I don't understand the hostility towards the Paul supporters exhibited here. Y'all won. Personally, I'm a better winner than that. YMMV. Over and out.

Edited to say I'm not talking about Ironbender.

Last edited by EthanEdwards; 04/26/12.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ironbender

Exactly!
I've actually only read a few pages of this epic but I'm getting off of it now...hopefully, before I get pisssed. I don't understand the hostility towards the Paul supporters exhibited here. Y'all won. Personally, I'm a better winner than that. YMMV. Over and out.

Edited to say I'm not talking about Ironbender.

I'd flat out say that you're the smartest and most reasonable of the whole lot. Reality is not lost on you, and a condescending attitude has not been your mantra.

Though we often disagree, I have nothing but respect for you.

Turdlike, by default.
Page 12 of 30 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 29 30

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 1234, 51 invisible), 3,157 guests, and 1,233 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,665
Posts18,534,129
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.