loganwv2002gmail.com

M
M
If possible, please send a list.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Due to the enourmous response, and my original intent to offer these good deals and fine arms to the great guys that I know here at 24hrcf, I will now only honor requests for lists from active forum input type memebers with more than 500 posts. Was not my intent to sell to or deal with Classifieds only "deal hawks". Please don't request a list if you don't have over 500 posts here and posts in other forums besides CLassifieds.

Thanks,

MARK

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That's understandable, good luck with the sale.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
YOU got in before I was so overwhlemed! You can still buy something if you promise to hang around in the other forums and participate a little.... smile I hope the list came through for you that I tried to send night before last.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by Huntz
I would be interested to know of all that ask for lists,how many actually buy something????

Do you buy a rifle every time you walk in to a gun shop? Why not? You're obviously just wasting their time when you walk in, look around, ask questions, finger their guns, buy nothing, and leave, yet you still show up to see what they have. Why's that?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ill have a look see. pm or email works.
joelbrownfrontiernet dot net

Last edited by fluffy; 04/26/12.

[the member formerly known as fluffy}
IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I would Ike to see as well. Schatztf at yahoo . Com

Thanks!

Despite my user name, no I am not from Texas.........

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by safariman
Due to the enourmous response, and my original intent to offer these good deals and fine arms to the great guys that I know here at 24hrcf, I will now only honor requests for lists from active forum input type memebers with more than 500 posts. Was not my intent to sell to or deal with Classifieds only "deal hawks". Please don't request a list if you don't have over 500 posts here and posts in other forums besides CLassifieds.

Thanks,

MARK

Since when is it fair to post an offering for sale and then restrict it to only "the great guys that I know here"? If its a private sale, them send each of your great guys a PM and keep the discussion private. Either open the sale to everyone or move it off line.

"My goal in life is to be at least half the man my Dogs think I am."
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Good point. How do I move this off line now?

BTW, I beleive I sent you a list and I will honor requests to buy from anyone who previously got a list but I have been innundated with requests, and the only buyers of anything so far have been the frequent poster types who are fully invested many forums members. Not one single offer or purchase from the Classifieds only crowd, so I decided to quite beating my head against a brick wall with that group of people. This is not a wholesalers and re sellers nirvannah, it is good guns at good prices for those who wish to add this gun or that one to their own hunting or shooting arsenal and at the same time help another member or two from here at 24hrcf.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
PS did try to edit/delete my ad here, but it had been up too long.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by wapiti22
Since when is it fair to post an offering for sale and then restrict it to only "the great guys that I know here"? If its a private sale, them send each of your great guys a PM and keep the discussion private. Either open the sale to everyone or move it off line.

Interesting, coming from somebody with 100% of their posts in the classifieds. whistle

Upset that your private little free shopping grounds is not so conducive to your business dealings?

As for "fair", as far as I'm concerned, the seller determines what is "fair" in their post, not somebody who lives strictly in the classifieds here, wheeling and dealing, trying to dictate conditions.

Sounds like Mark already sent you the list. Are you buying anything, or just irritated that he won't spend more time on people who are only looking to buy & turn it for a profit?

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by ColdBore
Originally Posted by wapiti22

Interesting, coming from somebody with 100% of their posts in the classifieds. whistle

Upset that your private little free shopping grounds is not so conducive to your business dealings?

As for "fair", as far as I'm concerned, the seller determines what is "fair" in their post, not somebody who lives strictly in the classifieds here, wheeling and dealing, trying to dictate conditions.

Sounds like Mark already sent you the list. Are you buying anything, or just irritated that he won't spend more time on people who are only looking to buy & turn it for a profit?

Why do you care if someone only posts in the Classifieds? Why is it any of your business? It is, after all, a forum to buy and sell, is it not? Or do you consider it just YOUR classifieds?

V
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
V
This thread is starting to head in the wrong direction....

Safariman, I think you would have been less overwhelmed if you would have just posted a list or just offered the list to the fellas you know,

I requested a list, and I too mostly have posts in the classifieds. I use these classifieds to improve my collection. Just because I have few posts in other forums, doesn't mean that im conducting a buisness or turning a profit. I browse the other forums, read what others have to say and move on. I love this website for the good and honest fellas.

I requested a list for the same reasons i suspect others did, curiosity. When you hear 40 guns are coming up for sale you obviously want to know what they are. Idc who you are, if its the right gun your going to come up with the money to bring it home. Its how all firearm lovers work.

Now, I have said my peace and feel better, I suppose the attacks will begin. Before they start, let me say that I have conducted buisness here flawlessly and even had fellas start a post telling the public how well the deal was conducted. And we soon forget, I was at the short end of the stick during the "sauer 22-250" saga last week. I turned no profit.

Safariman, carry on with your sale in any way you please and don't let anyone tell you different. I apologize for wasting your time, just checking to see of the "ones's" were on the list. I wish the families you are helping the best of luck and best regaurds.

VM

Aim Small, Miss Small
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I care because my experience has so far not been good with classifieds only members and because I have sent out many, many lists to members of that ilk with zero results both on this pile of guns and photos of other items I have sold here. Those of you who read the OTHER forums know that I am not a well man, have many maladies and much chronic pain plus exhaustion and I am just plain out of energy and time annd patinece for the classifieds only looky-Lou's.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Seller lays out his terms, that's his business. He can do what he wants.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Hi Mark,

Keep your head up and do business how you wish.

On a side note, I would still like to see the list ; )

schatztf @ yahoo.com

Many thanks!

Terry

Despite my user name, no I am not from Texas.........

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

261 members (01Foreman400, 338reddog, 160user, 2UP, 257 mag, 35, 22 invisible), 1,796 guests, and 926 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,505
Posts18,490,628
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.