Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 2,579 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 2578 2579
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by stillbeeman
Dear Polly Purebred, as I posted in another thread, you don't have to invent the wheel to know it rolls. I've also posted that the improvement of an AI, especially in a .223, is so meager that it is a pointless act except to be able to say "I've got something different." BTW, germane is correctly spelt: germaine. Try not to pretend to an intellect that you don't have.

I saw your loooong post about Nosler. I, of course, didn't read it. But it did get me to thinking. Why don't you and your posse pool your money and start your own rifle factory? With your boundless knowledge and intellect, it would have to be a raging success. Then, after you had one and you had sold everyone in your posse, all three of them, a rifle, you could use you communicative abilities to tell the world what a fantastic rifle it was. Then, perhaps, rational folks would see you for the mental giant you are instead of perceiving you as a miserable, little troll hiding is a trailer slums in the azzhole of the world. Maybe then you could start your own forum. Maybe call it "dumbazzes r we'uns".
Go for it, Polly.
Incidentally, you calling Seafire a deviant was way over the top. If the moderators don't boot you (yet again), I think the sponsors of this forum might take a look at what some of their lady clients and member's children are seeing when they read your post. Shame, shame Polly.

'beeman,

Holy [bleep] dog schit,you needn't elaborate that verbosely,as quantification of your amazingly copious inherent dumbphucktitude. Sugar Tits,it's more than glaringly obvious,even in passing...that you are simply dumber than [bleep]. Points awarded for the humor inherent obliviously,via your incorrectly trying to correct spelling,that is [bleep] epic humor! The list of schit you can't do,is simply [bleep] amazing in it's magnitude. Congratulations?

Groovin' on your using your Imagination to Pretend to "know" the 223AI and the "particulars" associated,because you closed your eyes and Dreamed same. Looking forward to you tattling,if only to frost the Show you've thus far displayed by holding your breath and stomping your feet. I reckon you need not use your Imagination nor Pretend,to know why Shefire mentions cock far more on this Thread,than she do rifles particulars(which curiously enough remains germane,despite your thinking it a Teutonic deviation). Laffin'!

Whenever you again feel compelled to extoll your blatant/rampant/inherent Dumbphucktitude,please feel free to ring the bell yet again and I will continue to marvel at just how [bleep] amazingly inept your "best" efforts are. As a favor,continue to keep your [bleep] tied to the couch and report with frequency,your version of "experience","knowledge" and "first hand accountings"...if only because schit CAN'T get any funnier than that!

Coming full circle to Germanetitude. The Rocktucky continues to reliably align Reality,to crush the [bleep] outta Fantasy. I know,I know...now you Do-Nothing Dumbphucks are horned up all over again,but dat weren't the impetus(ever).

Brother Bill was gonna break his Loomis STFR1262S for me,in an expose on how not to handle a long rod(10'6"). I know,I know...now you Do-Nothing Dumbphucks are horned up all over again,but dat weren't the impetus(ever). The astute will denote the early arrived Buck,chasing the mint Hen on the line and throwing ALL caution to the wind in his pursuits. Have never seen a more devout expose,upon the veritable pitfalls of chasing tail and was impressed with the mindset. It made for exceptional video footage and the still pics weren't horrid. I know,I know...now you Do-Nothing Dumbphucks are horned up all over again,but dat weren't the impetus(ever).

[Linked Image]

What a [bleep] treat,for 'beeman to scribe the penultimate "Treatise" upon an inside look of the inner "workings" of sheer and utter [bleep] stupidity.

Wow!

'Cub,

Diggin' them 223AI particulars. What next? Did you "lock" them inside a cardboard box and give 'em to Jeff-O,or mail 'em to bigsqueeze to "safe keep" in her "photo album"?

Laffin'!

Shefire,

Feel free to cite any/all individuals on this(or ANY Thread),who mention man parts...more than you.

Congratulations?!!?

GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
"tattling" isn't that a word that immature children use??? Or is it in common usage amongst all little people.
Go for it, Polly. Who are you today?

Aim for the exit hole.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
BTW, germane is correctly spelt: germaine. Try not to pretend to an intellect that you don't have.
And again more evidence that stupid has no boundaries.......

Just to make the point:

LINK

LINK

Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Suck bullets simply suck.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Shefire,

Feel free to cite any/all individuals on this(or ANY Thread),who mention man parts...more than you.

Well Schticky Britches...

since you are the one making the claim, why don't you turn around and put your money where your big mouth is and prove you claim?

Isn't my job to disprove your Fantasies Buckwheat...

But you keep deluding yourself and we promise to keep laughing....Clowns like you are truly a rare breed....

Ya show pics with some real nice kids.. seems you have a real nice family.... at least congrats on that...

that is the only thing you have ever posted that impressed me any...

great children are a blessing...you should learn that and quit being so self centered...and full of yourself..

PS: Laurence the Dumbpuck....I'm going to be gone all weekend to a Scout Outing with Seafire JR... so sorry I won't be around to be entertained by your poor excuse at a witty response....so don't cry too much there Polly Pureheart...

and Bless your Little Pea Pickin' Fuzzy Heart...

and may the Good Lord watch over you, so you don't hurt yourself again doing something moronic...you strike me as the Classic Guy " Hold Muh beer and watch this!!....."

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

1) I've also posted that the improvement of an AI, especially in a .223, is so meager that it is a pointless act except to be able to say "I've got something different."

2) BTW, germane is correctly spelt: germaine. Try not to pretend to an intellect that you don't have.

1) Posting doesn't mean crap. If you're gonna be talking about something at least learn what is and what isn't. Know what you're talking about. You haven't and you don't.

2) Germane is spelled germane, there's no "I" That's ok, it was probably a spelling demon in 6th grade.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Boxer
'Cub,

Diggin' them 223AI particulars. What next? Did you "lock" them inside a cardboard box and give 'em to Jeff-O,or mail 'em to bigsqueeze to "safe keep" in her "photo album"?

Laffin'!

Good day Laurence ....

I don't recall asking you, or anyone else for that matter, advice on what to do with my 223AI, so I don't see why you need to know about what I did with it.

I'm sure you have far more AWESOME things in your life to tend to than the mundane details of mine. Thanks for caring anyways.

Bless your heart.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
"tattling" isn't that a word that immature children use??? Or is it in common usage amongst all little people.
Go for it, Polly. Who are you today?

stilldreamin,

You're the whining [bleep] with the hurt feelers,tossing the genuwhine Hissy Fit,replete with foot stompin'. Too bad your Imagination can't Pretend that reality away for you. Laffin'!

Fairly certain I was the gent putting on yet another EPIC Steelheading Clinic,while extrapolating R&D findings. Not nearly as "rewarding" as your version of "experience",but your's sure as [bleep] is a whole [bleep] bunch funnier!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Got a coupla new blades yesterday and figured I'd break one in. You save alotta time and money,by simply Imagining and playing Pretend. Figured I'd help your cause and fuel that fire with reality and give you some new wares to Dream about.

[Linked Image]

As an aside,what exactly does a Wilderness Adventure consist of in Tennessee? Changing the channel on your TV,less a remote?!!? You "hard charger" you!

Bless your heart.

'SBC,

She does the best she can,with what very little she has to work with.

Shefire,

Congratulations on having picked up enough pop cans,to yet again spend a "whole" weekend practicing Pretend. Here's hoping that you hired another Pro Guide,so you can shoot a picture in Auto Mode of a 12" Bucketmouth and come away thinking you'd done something! I'm [bleep] crying I'm, laughing so hard.

I've never been to Orygun,isn't there anything to do Outdoors there?

Not much shaking here,for your couchbound [bleep].

We in the Bidness,call this a [bleep] HOG.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Same goes 'dis one.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/DAD_3463.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/DAD_3512.jpg[/img]

Can't wait for your "return" and hear about all the things you nearly did,with all the wares you nearly had and from all the places you've nearly been. The Axis Of Imagination is on [bleep] fire,here as of late.

Wow!

'Cub,

Folks who "know" as "much" as you,are always best served by asking questions...instead of giving "answers". Though in fairness,it's funnier than [bleep],that you feign a clue.

I remain of the opinion,that the Rocktucky 223AI takes a purty good lick. Fact is,I'm still hearin' good things about taped muzzles and BC flip-ups. Laffin'.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/DAD_3396.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/DAD_3403-2.jpg[/img]

Happy Imagination to you.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Stick: What leader are you running? Kinda looks like Chameleon. Been trying various brands of Fluorocarbon and find it to get nicked up pretty easy.

The 10'6 float rod w/Stradic I am using is the schit, though I had a problem putting out the coin for a rod meant to sling bobbers. After using it a while, the weight (or lack of) of the rod saves my shoulder and that's all that matters.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I buy/try new offerings,as they come out,but as of Today...Chameleon has no peer or any reel competition. Pun be intended.

In my travels home last tuesday/wednesday,I hit the usual stores I frequent and snared some new wares. The last stop had the reels I was looking for(Stradic 2500/3000's),so I bought a couple,along with other sundries,as a means of concocting some new ideas I had on established themes. So that evening,I was relegated to slum UltraGreen,beings that store was amazingly out of Chameleon. Begrudgingly I forged ahead and tied in advance,though hated to do so(UG is a goat [bleep],though I bleed Maxima). Have managed to donate most of that initial pre-tied stash,to various rocks and logjams,which don't piss me off.(grin) NOTHING takes a lick in the heat of battle,like Chameleon,as it's abrasion resistance is amazing in extrapolation. I figure by Monday evening or Tuesday morning(depending upon what water volumes do to me),that I'll be 100 victims for the R&R and will perhaps then regroup and focus on Booners. This year's Spring feesh are larger in size on the average,than any other year I've yanked 'em,which do sorta sweeten the pot. Caught (3) yesterday,20# or better and the video was purty [bleep] good stuff.

Lazy day today,simply allowing the overnight rains to increase flow volumes and sweeten the deal. Water is still rather cold,given the snowmelt runoff and victims are sluggish in the early AM. Will ease into the day,pound them in the afternoon and explore a few new rivers with the kids,if only for giggles. For these long Spring days,featherweight rods/reels are a real treat to employ. Like most things,light done right,is the toughest of acts to follow...as less is just sooooooooooo often more. Will bust a few of the STFR's out,if volumes really increase and to root HOGS outta Hidey Holes. As per always the 1141S GL3 remains my favorite and I much prefer it to the GLX version of same. Though I'm sure Sister will be swinging her STFR1321S/5000 Stradic today,with a vengeance.

With luck...The Do-Nothing Gang will have Imagined some more Pretend,during that Cast & Blast and feel compelled to flaunt them fabrications.

Film at 11:00.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Fish have been on the bigger side around here too this year. One of my regular rivers has put out a few 20 pounders that its not known for. People usually go there for quantity. I use an STR982S/2500 Stradic or STR1162S/3000 Stradic mostly with low clear water and sub 10# fish. Bigger fish, heavier current and more crap in the water than usual has made the STFR shine.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
[Linked Image]

So tell me this... to no one in particular...

What kind of idiot ends up with his rifle in the river to show a size comparison for a fish he caught... and then ends up with 2/3s of it in the water, to include the action...

and the is Stupid Enough to show pictures of his STUPIDITY (to a forum he loves to brag about himself constantly) of having his rifle in the stream???

and he calls everyone else a Dumbpuck!!!!!!....

that how you clean and take care of your rifles Schtick?

you really excel at being a being a moron..

do you run your rifle scopes thru the washing machine?

yeah I thought you did...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

As an aside,what exactly does a Wilderness Adventure consist of in Tennessee? Changing the channel on your TV,less a remote?!!? You "hard charger" you!

Bless your heart.

LMFAO

Last edited by MontanaCreekHunter; 04/29/12.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Mighty good lookin batch of equipment ya got laid out there and from them finny critters layin around, you must have a good idea on how to go about using it.

Too bad that some of these guys can't just appreciate your knowledge and experience instead of gettin all et up with jealousy and envy.

Keep er up, man.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Seafire, it looks like you sure are trying hard to make folks believe that you are a much, much better man than Larry. Well, it just ain't working.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
Seafire, it looks like you sure are trying hard to make folks believe that you are a much, much better man than Larry. Well, it just ain't working.

I'm not trying to prove I am a better man than anyone...

I'm just trying to prove he isn't either..

we're here to trade and share ideas... and to do so without insulting and pisssing on fellow forum members just to elevate ourselves...

Hell, Schtick and just about every other forum member here would be a welcome guest at my campfire or dinner table...

but I just don't follow why one would feel the need to insult fellow forum members...

I also don't understand on top of that, bragging about 'everything he knows'... and then shows pictures of leaving a rifle in a stream... showing a Cooper with rust on it in multiple places and then calling a lot of forum members Dumphucks...

Schtick can take all the pot shots he wants at me.. I'd just like to see him start respecting everyone forum member instead...

I believe in etiquette and respect for others... guess that makes me a dumbazzz in Schticks Trailer Park...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The orange tape boosts velos... I'll have to get some for mine laugh

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Dan360
Fish have been on the bigger side around here too this year. One of my regular rivers has put out a few 20 pounders that its not known for. People usually go there for quantity. I use an STR982S/2500 Stradic or STR1162S/3000 Stradic mostly with low clear water and sub 10# fish. Bigger fish, heavier current and more crap in the water than usual has made the STFR shine.

360',

The 1162S is a dandy. I've a NR 1382S 11'6" 4lb IGFA rod,that's done me proud and it's a hoot in the right conditions.

[Linked Image]

Happiness is golf ball sized rain drops,during a bite.(grin) Sister did go STFR 1321S/5000...which didn't quite "surprise" me. Fairly curious,as to who is gonna lose their new neck knife first,but do know who keeps the best Poker face.

[Linked Image]

Fun day.

Shefire,

Groovin' on the "particulars" of your "whole" weekend "Adventure"...nearly as much as I dig your [bleep] whine and incredible [bleep] stupidity. Congratulations?

More than a whole [bleep] bunch humorous,that you've fully less than ZERO concept of weather,moisture,the Outdoors or what a sound rifle will joyfully shirk(in no particular order or conjunction). Though in fairness,you've quite the inherent common sense barrier,due your penchant to reside the couch,Imagine,Pretend,Fabricate and wax "eloquent" on your 17 IQ points. Laffin'!

If only for conversation and to state another fact,in a deluge,wares receive a like amount of moisture as in a submersion. Looking forward to your furrowed brow and innate ability,to be unable to connect them dots. Curiously enough,it is due them factoids and constants,that I'm unable to hold all goods in like esteem and that will only "surprise" someone as [bleep] stupid as you. Fairly [bleep] poignant and yet a Life sentence,that you are at the mercy of your "experience"...though there's NO slighting the hilarity inherent of such a plight. Pardon my being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess. I'd not suffer a rifle or optics that couldn't fend a dunk,as an absolute minimum,none of which is "secreted".

To the point. Feel free to Imagine catching a Steelhead. Hell...Pretend that you HAVE. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Pink-Beaded Tinsel Town,doing the honors.

[Linked Image]

Feel free to Imagine a straining 1141S GL3/with a 3000 Stradic screaming in dissent,as line is ripped from it's outer regions. Re-Pretend feigning a [bleep] clue. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Also feel free to Pretend via your Imagination,that a drought is in session. Disregard the cascading cannon ball sized dollops of rain,"uncharacteristically" falling from the sky and splashing the system. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/DAD_3598.jpg[/img]

You'll wanna be(pun intended) real [bleep] careful playing cards with Sister,she'll have you picking up pop cans with ALL of your Imaginary "friends",as a down [bleep] payment. Laffin'!

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/DAD_3659.jpg[/img]

Got a reel "wet" too. Laffin'!

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/DAD_3516.jpg[/img]

MUCH enjoying just how dismal your best efforts are and as per always,it's a [bleep] riot to be yet again inundated with all the things you nearly did,with all the wares you nearly had and from all the places you've nearly been.

Bless your heart.

MCH,

I like paintin' purty peectures.(grin)

'215,

There's clueless [bleep] dumbphucks lined up for miles,just giddy at the notion of extolling to me,just how [bleep] amazingly inept they are and less reservation. To the amusement of all,Shefire's Swan Song is to repeatedly cut into the front of that line.

Do not slight the inherent magnitude of her dumbphucktitude,as she's simply doing the BEST she can...with what very little she has to work with.

Stupidity IS the gift that keeps on giving!

Tanner,

Wrap it counter to Coriolis and you'll net 65fps.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Color scheme of that rifle is growing on me.

Yup.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
What??? no more rifles in the river?

are you learning anything new little Dreamer Boy?

oh, and I guess no one told ya... but I could care less about Fishing... never did a thing for me... but that's just me...

keep deluding yourself and keep posting pics of rust on expensive rifles.. and some more pics of rifles laying in the river...

AND helping proving my point....

I have no problem with people being impressed by you.. its a free country.... but I love how it bugs you that I am not one of them...

so since you don't impress all of us, you keep repeating the same stale old lines...Blah, blah blah blah blan ad nausium...

keep batting Schtick... some folks around here give a flying damn about your schtick... I'm just not one of them is all...

and it drives you nuts as you pretend not to care...

does the rushing water from the creek thru the action help clean the action on your 223AI? that rust make the barrel all the more accurate to...

I wonder how many guys are going to follow that lead there Homer?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

360',

The 1162S is a dandy. I've a NR 1382S 11'6" 4lb IGFA rod,that's done me proud and it's a hoot in the right conditions.

The NR rods are a hoot! I'm learning the finesse side of the game more and more but greed often takes me to heavier rods/line.

Page 12 of 2,579 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

521 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 117LBS, 46 invisible), 3,030 guests, and 1,184 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,442
Posts18,528,699
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.