What? How could you not like fishing?

GB1

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by Seafire
[Linked Image]

So tell me this... to no one in particular...

What kind of idiot ends up with his rifle in the river to show a size comparison for a fish he caught... and then ends up with 2/3s of it in the water, to include the action...

and the is Stupid Enough to show pictures of his STUPIDITY (to a forum he loves to brag about himself constantly) of having his rifle in the stream???

and he calls everyone else a Dumbpuck!!!!!!....

that how you clean and take care of your rifles Schtick?

you really excel at being a being a moron..

do you run your rifle scopes thru the washing machine?

yeah I thought you did...

Not surprised that you miss the point, in that someone who actually uses their equipment as they see fit has experience with it that far outshines someone who merely looks at stuff they see on the internet and then forms "opinions" as to it's real world utility......

I'd be much more inclined to take the word of someone who's used their gear, over someone who's merely looked at a catalog picture.......

Complete sidenote unrelated to the issue. Was over at some friends the other night for a barbeque. They've got a new dog, that is a machine on tossed birds. Toss the training bird, and he goes over, under, or through anything and everything to fetch that bird for you. Their other dog, while a very pleasant dog in general, has no real purpose in life other than to be around people and be happy. UNTIL that is, the dog that has a job and is useful moves. Then that little lap dog chases the working, useful dog, barking and yapping behind the bird dog. Doesn't serve any real purpose other than make noise when the bird dog is doing his thing. I'm sure that little dog is a pleasant dog when he's the only dog around, but put a dog that actually does something in his vicinity, and he becomes a nuisance.

No reason to putting up this post here, just thought it interesting and some may draw a conclusion...................

Originally Posted by Someone
Why pack all that messy meat out of the bush when we can just go to the grocery store where meat is made? Hell,if they sold antlers I would save so much money I could afford to go Dolphin fishing. Maybe even a baby seal safari.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Is this the sequel to Barrel Break-in perhaps ?

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Scope break in laugh

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
GD seafire, you have now become the Little Engine That Could...............n't.

Give it up dude, you are now running neck and neck with JEFF-O.
Believe me, that's a race you should NOT want to win.
Good luck.

Have Dog

Will Travel

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Boxer,

Do you like the Zeiss 8X26 PRF?

And if you do not, be gentle because I already bought it.

Thanks,
Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I bet that I have keeled more chit, seen more things, and feeshed more than slickey stickey. Bet I keeled chit, and feeshed before he was even a twinkle in momma's eye. Hes a joke and a butt-head.

Swifty

Swifty
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Swifty,

For conversations sake throw some pics out and enlighten us all.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I as well would appreciate seeing some of swifty's photographs......

Why pack all that messy meat out of the bush when we can just go to the grocery store where meat is made? Hell,if they sold antlers I would save so much money I could afford to go Dolphin fishing. Maybe even a baby seal safari.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Not surprised that you miss the point, in that someone who actually uses their equipment as they see fit has experience with it that far outshines someone who merely looks at stuff they see on the internet and then forms "opinions" as to it's real world utility......

I'd be much more inclined to take the word of someone who's used their gear, over someone who's merely looked at a catalog picture.......

and you know ANYTHING about my experiences etc, how??

ya wanna go throw your rifle in the river so you can be an "upnorth backwoodsman" like Schtick... feel free to do so..

further south here, there are a lot of us who were taught to take care of our equipment and possessions, regardless of how tough and resistant to the elements they may be.

but if you want to clean your barrel by throwing it in the stream for a few moments, who am I to stop you..

some of you "upnorth boys" real do think you are much smarter than anyone down in the lower 48 here, don't ya?

and you sure get all personal and upset when someone rains on your parades...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by wageslave
GD seafire, you have now become the Little Engine That Could...............n't.

Give it up dude, you are now running neck and neck with JEFF-O.
Believe me, that's a race you should NOT want to win.
Good luck.

Naw me and Jeff O are strategically planning all of this..

He, I and Stewie Griffin ( short guy, looks like Schtick, acts like Schtick, etc) are all plotting to take over the world, starting off with 24 hour campfire. ( but don't tell anyone... we want it to be a surprise...)

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by Seafire

and you know ANYTHING about my experiences etc, how??

ya wanna go throw your rifle in the river so you can be an "upnorth backwoodsman" like Schtick... feel free to do so..

further south here, there are a lot of us who were taught to take care of our equipment and possessions, regardless of how tough and resistant to the elements they may be.

but if you want to clean your barrel by throwing it in the stream for a few moments, who am I to stop you..

some of you "upnorth boys" real do think you are much smarter than anyone down in the lower 48 here, don't ya?

and you sure get all personal and upset when someone rains on your parades...

I had to quote this before you decided to edit it.....the humour is amazing.

Personal and upset? I do believe YOU are the one getting all butthurt over a pic of STICKS rifle in the water. Why on earth would I care what Stick does with HIS stuff? Why do YOU care?

I tell you one thing though, if Stick says his gear works in his conditions, I believe it.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You evidently have spent too much time stuck in the cabin all winter...

and my butt is just fine.. but thanks for asking...

I could care less about Schtick and what he does with his stuff..

I just find it ironic, he slanders half the forum, calling each a dumbphuck... followed by 9 pics of something to show what a "backwoods stud" he thinks he is.. and then a long list of Alaska Trailer Park Jibberish...

and then thru pictures shows what a Dumbphuck he is...

but then I have spent enough time in Northern BC also, to know it isn't much different than Backwoods AK... so I guess if I have to explain the obvious, then you also lack the capacity to understand it...

but feel free to Party on Garth...

and by the way.. my stuff works just fine in bad weather here also... except I don't need to abuse it to prove it...

I have plenty of stuff that has served me well for 30 plus years and will be passed down to my son in good working order, without needing a lot of attention....like rust all over the place for starters...

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
WOW Seafire Boxer really has you hooked with a nice tight line! Have to say that he knows how to play a fish very very well. You ain't shaking that hook.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Again, not sure why you are soooooo concerned about somebody elses stuff, that they bought with their own money.....?

Some of us buy stuff to use as we see fit and we don't worry about how others like to just look at their stuff.....

But like I said, when it comes to someone knowing what a piece of gear will stand up to, I'll ask Stick. When I need someone to guess how well something will work, I'll know who to ask.........

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Seafire is trying to set himself up as the savior of the campfire.

Willing to sacrafice himself so that others might not become, as he says, "Stick groupies."

Yer loosing ground and credibility, Seafire.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Didn't work so great for oldman1942...

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Swifty52
I bet that I have keeled more chit, seen more things, and feeshed more than slickey stickey. Bet I keeled chit, and feeshed before he was even a twinkle in momma's eye. Hes a joke and a butt-head.

Swifty

We already know that. We were just waiting for you to trump his advice and pictures.

Here is your window of opportunity.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Oh, and Travis...the Zeiss you mentioned earlier....

what a 'Mo..... grin

Sheesh........ laugh

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
Seafire is trying to set himself up as the savior of the campfire.

Willing to sacrafice himself so that others might not become, as he says, "Stick groupies."

Yer loosing ground and credibility, Seafire.

ya know what? I'll use Big Buck's post here...

you boys are right... trying to get someone who was evidently raised in an outhouse on the back side of a cheap dumpy bar, to get them to have some manners and a clue about how to respect fellow forum is a total waste of time...

I have been guilty of giving Schtick more credit than I should...he is a waste of time...

you can take the hick out of the outhouse, but not the outhouse out of the hick...

I humbly stand corrected...you guys enjoy 'em.. never had anything I needed to know, so I'll yield to allow those that think he does, follow him...

he'll be the one guy on my ignore button and I won't have to bug you guys trying to speak about respecting others..

Schtick.. welcome to my ignore button... but you're still welcome at my supper table if you're ever in town..

Page 13 of 2,579 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

286 members (338reddog, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 2ndwind, 309coug, 17CalFan, 34 invisible), 2,485 guests, and 1,022 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,758
Posts18,514,895
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.