Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Salmonella
I catch so much Hell for being a Californian, that I didn't list it as my location when I registered on the trapper's website "Trapperman".
They banned me for having no location under my handle.

blush

Couple of times in the past I listed my location as West Dakota .
This is the only site I visit now.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Got banned from AR because I was too critical of the sodomy rights political agenda. Getting banned from that site was one of the best things that ever happened to me. Complete waste of time.

yeah, it has severely flushed down the toilet since I joined in 04....

I occasionally poke my nose in over there and re confirm exactly what you have said..

I guess COOL got banned at AR. And DaMan finally got banned too. Don't know what took them so long to ban him. That guy was/is the most worthless piece of internet [bleep] I've ever encountered. Seafire, Did you ever figure out that bastid's true name. I think he posts here once in a while under the nom de plume "[bleep]". grin

Last edited by RobJordan; 05/01/12.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
No comment, but that site was schitty anyway. What do you expect from a site with moderator named pork rind.

"If you have to ask you can't afford it" ETN10
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by arkypete
I got banned from Accurate Reloading's Political Forum because I hurt Walter's feelings or something.

Jim
you and a lot more too!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by logcutter
Has anyone here ever been banned from another Internet forum?

If so,why?

Jayco

I thought you got kicked off from some Marlin Lever Lovers site or some-such? (Can a moderator really ban himself? And if so, why? My guess wood bee pour spelling. Owe my!) grin

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
IC B2

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Several. I don't do the whole party line thing. Guess it bugs some people. wink

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by FOsteology
No discussion regarding banning would be complete without mentioning Larry Root! grin

That sick and twisted geriatric douchebag has probably been hit with the ban stick on this site alone more times than Maser and Big Stick have throughout the entire Internet combined.

No small feat.

Root may have more bans, but I doubt anyone has greater diversity (number of different websites) than our own Big Stick!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Not yet but got a "penalty reprimand on THR: Private September 4, 2009 07:26 AM Expired 0 Non-THR comments rbernie, My post was a salute to the proud service of of Dick Winters when I heard of his passing and it was deemed to not be THR worthy or related, crybabies..

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Got banned from the old Shooters site when their Mods went literally insane! In fact, shortly before my banning, I contacted a bunch of the members there who had been recently banned and invited them here. Then I started contacting the remaining members (who had not yet been banned) and told them to come over here. There were only about 3 regular posters here at the time, so there was plenty of room.

Anyway, in the end, I got banned. No explanation was given, but I'm sure it was for promoting this site on their boards. IIRC Rick Bin got banned for the same reason! In fact, his promotion of this site on that board was what led me here to begin with!

Wade

"Let's Roll!" - Todd Beamer 9/11/01.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I've been banned from TFL and was given a one year time out from Walleyecentral.com. The moderator on the Tactics and Training forum on TFL is a female "PAX", that really likes to throw her weight around. I was banned for giving tongue in cheek answers and playing some guys along because the topic was so PC and some of the questions were so pathetic, and she said that I was trolling. crazy It's pretty funny that the forum professes to be "no holds barred" but is one of the strictest moderated forums that I have ever visited. I got a time out on WC because there is a liberal moderator from MN that was always crying to the site owner about me hurting his feelings and I made the mistake of calling out a female moderator who made sure that any topic about her as a pro walleye fisherman was strictly positive in nature. I no longer engage in controversial topics on that web site. I have tried to learn my lesson and be a little more guarded about what I post, but I do have my lapses.

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by okok
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
I got banned from ARAIG.

Apparently, their tolerance for fine literature in the form of limericks is low. whistle

How is that not a good thing?

I think it was the couplet:

"are you lacking in guts?
Or maybe, licking his nuts?"

Directed at the moderator that did it. whistle

You crazy little rebel you...

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
oh yea i did get a 1 week boot off the THR for posting a pic of a new gun... https://www.bkarms.net/WAKE_UP_AMERICA_.html on the bottom smile

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

620 members (007FJ, 160user, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 62 invisible), 2,656 guests, and 1,388 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,213
Posts18,485,446
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.