Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 2,579 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 2578 2579
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by ingwe
Oh, and Travis...the Zeiss you mentioned earlier....

what a 'Mo..... grin

Sheesh........ laugh

Wait, does that mean you like it? So far I really like it, but I've only had it a couple weeks.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Yeah....dat means I like it...I'm a Swaro whore but the Zeiss would do in a pinch... wink

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire

ya know what? I'll use Big Buck's post here...

you boys are right... trying to get someone who was evidently raised in an outhouse on the back side of a cheap dumpy bar, to get them to have some manners and a clue about how to respect fellow forum is a total waste of time...

I have been guilty of giving Schtick more credit than I should...he is a waste of time...

you can take the hick out of the outhouse, but not the outhouse out of the hick...

I humbly stand corrected...you guys enjoy 'em.. never had anything I needed to know, so I'll yield to allow those that think he does, follow him...

he'll be the one guy on my ignore button and I won't have to bug you guys trying to speak about respecting others..

Schtick.. welcome to my ignore button... but you're still welcome at my supper table if you're ever in town..

Superb idea!

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by ingwe
Yeah....dat means I like it...I'm a Swaro whore but the Zeiss would do in a pinch... wink

Yeah, so far so good. I just hope it lasts. (that's what she said)

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Tanner
What? How could you not like fishing?

She'd have to leave the house,go outside and you KNOW that ain't [bleep] happening.

She's got her hands full with her Imagination and practicing Pretend.

Hntr,

I believe that you are on to something,with the premise that Reality reliably trumps Pretend.

Reality will also reliably sort wares,by default.

'Finn,

I'm pretty hard on riggin' on the average and have no qualm knocking the new off wares.

The Do-Nothing Gang was running their [bleep] mouths on another thread about BC's and the like and I offered to trade rifles for a week...yet there was no takers. In fairness,it'd be tough for 'em to Mail Imagination.(grin)

'slave,

Shefire's lazy eye and perpetual drool,was glaring indicators,that the picture she attempts to paint was never gonna be purty.

Fortunately,neither affliction disrupts Imagination or Pretend...or she'd have nothing.

'flave,

As to the Zeiss 8x26 PRF's,I've never finger [bleep] one,so am in the dark there. As BRF's go,their new 10x is an easy preference over Leica 10x's.

The new Zeiss 10x's are mind blowing.

Notsoswift,

Always enjoy your sidestep of all particulars and two-scoops of Pretend as "vindication". You are an amazingly inept dumbphuck and long a member of The Do-Nothing Gang. You make Savage99 look like Rambo.

Enjoyed the tidbit,where you reiterate what a slooowwwwwwwwww learner you are.

Congratulations?

'MAGNUM,

Notsoswift keeps "all" of her pics at bigsqueeze's house,along with all 13 of her IQ points.

Shefire,

Always entertaining to watch your Imagination "work" as you fabricate Pretend and proffer your "experience","knowledge" and "firsthand accountings"...of all the things you nearly did,with all the wares you nearly had and from all the places you've nearly been. I'm still betting that you are Jeff-O's father.

Allow me to fuel your Imagination yet again and you can poignantly quantify sheer and utter [bleep] cluelessness,which is the reality of your plight. If only because you are about as incredibly [bleep] stupid as they come,these is different victims,though the rifle is the same. Laffin'.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Now brace yourself,because for some reason even Jeezus thinks it's [bleep] funny for it to rain on your parade,so he again chuckled and flipped the Rain Switch and I'd wager that it was only to hear you whine. Hippies have great senses of humor!

Personally,I'm not fretting the Rocktucky,GL3 1141S/3000 or Gene 440C necker's sanctity,but it's funnier than [bleep] that you do.

[Linked Image]

Cheer up,I can take a purty good lick too. Though a 9 hour soak in snowmelt ala Riggin' Rags,is crowding the end of my relative comfort spectrum. It weren't my intent to horn you up.

[Linked Image]

Easily topped 100 for the R&R yesterday afternoon and it is well beyond [bleep] hilarious,that (1) is too many for you. Bless your heart.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/DAD_3837.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/DAD_3768.jpg[/img]

This one looks to have slipped an Iggle.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/DAD_3873.jpg[/img]

Happy Imagination to you..."hard charger". Laffin'!

MCH,

Them Owner 'skeetos are so sharp,that Shefire cain't feel 'em affix her yap and it's a given to hook her upon every cast.

It's sooooooooo [bleep] easy,that it's almost not any fun.

Almost.(grin)

'215,

Shefire is simply doing the best she can,with what very little she has to work with and a more hilarious comedy sketch...couldn't be scripted.

'qam,

She's Imagining "ignore" too.

IC B2

RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nice pics, post-processed or straight out of the Canon?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Dave

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think he photoshopped all those fish into the pics. I think that stream is actually in Central Park, NYC.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ax them girls to grin a bit; ain't gonna hurtem. grin

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
I wish I could reply,but my 223AI that was supposed to be here at the end of March,still hasn't arrived.The Hunters Edge is getting mighty lonely.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
RDW,

Much of my affinity for the 1D3,is how it do ala SOOC JPEG...as compared to all of the other bodies I've had/have.

I now upload to the IMac to LR3,sort/cull and batch process with a preset I configured for that particular body. It typically does a very nice job of metering(though I set it up to meter separate from AF engagement and back button focus expressly),it's AWB routinely do nice things and AF is simply killer. The lens most oft slammed aboard it for Hero Pics is the 17-40,due to it's focal range,IQ and weather sealing. Tough to trump the combo for running & gunning in trying conditions.

SOOC King Eider in mid blink,to touch upon the inherent Mojo of the body. 100-400 at 300mm F/11 for increased DOF and ISO 200 to retain a reciprocal of focal length in shutter speed(1/500),handheld as per always. Stabbed +1/2 stop of exposure compensation in the body,for a wee bit of "pop".

[Linked Image]

I think highly of the system,in extrapolation to a goodly smattering of other Canon DSLR efforts.

Few from today.

Neighbor kid wanted to go,so threw him in my crummy and rolled. Enjoyed him exploding his St. Croix above it's ferrule on a Chromer Hen,then work fiendishly to reel in the literal pieces,hopscotch the line as she ran between his legs and get it all sorted out. Hard to slam the shutter when laughing so hard,but he done good. Handed him my GLX 1141S I was toting as a spare and he never missed a cast.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Fair weather,with only a couple hail storms and the downpours were spaced nicely...so gear had a chance to dry for a change.

[Linked Image]

Can see me doing it all over again in the morning.(grin)

'Finn,

It's in Tennessee.

Laffin'!

'215,

The Poker Face is held in the highest of esteem in these parts.

I'd be disappointed with anything else.(grin)

Hutch,

Cheer up,I'm not certain as to exactly how I'm gonna spec my next 223AI...so I feel your pain.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That's a great looking fish in the last pic. Good on you for keeping the boy fishing instead of on the bank with a broken rod.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
From my conversations with Stick I have no doubts he not only handed the kid his spare rod to get him back in the game but encouraged his to try for an encore on the highstick rod grenade

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Boxer,

Do you enjoy fishing?....grin.

Travis

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Only when he has to, I'm thinkin. whistle

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Its hard to break SCII graphite even at the ferrule. You must have been teaching the kid your slack line, rod tip down, blow their head off hook sets laugh

Wild Rivers are far from great but far from fragile as well, ive seen guys lean into them hard and still stay together smile

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Maybe the kid watched too many bass fishing shows?

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Swifty52

[Linked Image] It happens every time I read a post from you, Interthem, and Brickey boy.

Swifty [/quote]

So you'd rather run with internet drivell than truth and experience?....Just the point boxer was making.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
OK, maybe boxer can prove his smarts.
When did Winchester produce a rifle with a 7.5 Twist?
What was the first Mauser produced with an 8 Twist?
Also why did they do it?

Swifty

Swifty
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Stick ain't a Mauser or Winchester type guy and he ain't one to talk about things he hasn't personally tried.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by nsaqam
Stick ain't a Mauser or Winchester type guy and he ain't one to talk about things he hasn't personally tried.

LMAO , lap dogs have come to protect the Guru of Guns. Doesnt fast twist barrels qualify?

Swifty

Swifty
Page 14 of 2,579 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

644 members (160user, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 16gage, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 53 invisible), 2,999 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,838
Posts18,517,138
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.