Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 2,579 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 2578 2579
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
It do be more than a touch telling how one man posts pics of the places he's been, and the things he done, and the things he used to do'em, and his detractors and adversaries post pics of...nothing, but just sally forth with a collective whine while they knash their teeth.

If you peeps be doin', show us the pics, if you don't be doin', then mebbeso you oughta be a squampsh more circumspect in talkin' out your azzes about those who do, at least unless you stand up so we can unnerstand what you say better, cuz talkin' while you're seated kinda muffles same. smile

Exquisitely turdlike in all of his many manifestations!!

Resist much - obey little. Hayduke lives!

"30-06 guys don't worry about schit 'cause 30-06 guys don't worry....." 16bore

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
HR IC

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by okok
That ain't no 20, more like 13.

I've put my hands on more than a few victims in the last week and assuredly did rip lips on more than a few 13-pounders. I'm unable to correlate the extrapolation you quip,due simply to the vague nature of your assertion,but am looking forward to you pinpointing the particulars that stumped you. It'll be funny!

Mebbe start with the OAL of your 223/223AI Montucky and points is awarded in advance,if you've never seen one,let alone tote on. Then perhaps muse length in regards to 'mykiss and particulars within. For conversation,feel free to gawk the Legendary David White World Record and note it's 43" length and beat that up a bit...if only for starters.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I've long been a fan of volumetric equations and have an uncanny eye in it's regard,due simply to spending soooooooooo much time,with sooooooooooo much magnitude. I'm adept at factoring what's in a tow or a cod end,be it gross or net for a species aboard a Dragger. Got pot haul weights dialed,mainly due to the Glory Days prior to there being pot limits and boats soaking 1400+ pots was what being a High Liner was all about. Am no slouch at making weight determinations,in regards to bulging pucker strings on a Shrimp laden doubled-rigged Trawler,if only because I crewed on the ride that was THE High Liner for the West Coast. Prolly am fairly Ninja at knowing well in advance how much gross and net volume resides within a standing tree,long before it hits the deck. Also can Sort well in advance and would note that them skills come in VERY handy for inflating one's bid price,because Land Owners reap only what is sown and all parties know it. Such things is tangible and that is of course the beauty of such realities and why it's always a [bleep] riot for Dreamers to Dream and flaunt same. As an aside,I've worn out more than a few Boga's on Salmonids,should that embolden you some.

Can see where this will get good and my fingers is crossed in anticipation.

'CUBIC,

My favorite is The Team Cabela's Cookie Cutter Do-Nothing Dumbphucks,who arrive later in the year. They'll hop outta a rental rig all wearing the exact same uniform,with creases so sharp,they'll cut your eyes if you look at 'em. All riggin' will be sparkling new,with nary a scratch anywhere. Then they'll saunter streamside in grand fashion and the Goat [bleep] begins and that practice/experience can't be purchased,becomes more than just glaringly [bleep] obvious.(grin)

Coupla of us walked into a Meat Hole on a wagon load of these idiots and 4 of 'em were setting down,while their apparent "Captain" was working his "Magic". Asked the boys "just what in the [bleep] are you guys doing?" and one replied "we're watching whatshisphuck cast,because it sooooo beautiful". This by growed men and with a straight face! Though Flea Flickers are by lightyears,the phoniest [bleep] there is. Taken aback,I asked "how many you boys caught" and numb nuts replied "none" and waxed eloquent again on whatshisphuck's form. I told them "stand the [bleep] back,because the Show just started" and we proceeded to put on a Blood Bath Clinic of epic [bleep] proportions...if only because our hearts were really in it.(grin) I love leaning on schit,punching victims in the ear,threading the stringer and making another cast before they can even blink. Cracks me up!

[Linked Image]

Have a pard and his Wife arriving here in a bit,so video and still cameras will be smoking,for the Grand Finale. Tides are perfect and I've not even chased Bears yet,but have seen (3) on "accident",all of which would easily net the Year Book,though (2) was badly rubbed. Sister has a job after school and The Dude has Baseball Practice,which is crimping my style more than a little.

I'm liking the "odds" associated with the results of the next coupla days.(grin)

battue,

I typically operate at or near sensory overload and the volume often causes splendor to be lost in the fray...which might just be the point.

That and I like to sandbag more than a smidge too,because it cracks me up.

'GUE,

For some reason in some circles,it has become "fashionable" as of late...to Imagine,Pretend and flaunt Dumbphucktitude and Membership in the The Do-Nothing Gang has really flourished due to same. All of which is music to my ears,because schit don't get any [bleep] funnier,than THE dumbest of the Do-Nothing Dumbphucks talking about all the things they nearly did,with all the wares they nearly had and from all the places they'e nearly been.

Couch cushions do muffle [bleep],nearly as well as Reality.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"The Team Cabela's" comment is spot on. We get more than a few over here in Ketch as well.

Yup.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Your Steelhead up there are small compared to B.C/WA/Oregon.

Bless your heart.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
How long is the trout run? It seems to be months.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Your Steelhead up there are small compared to B.C/WA/Oregon.

Bless your heart.

Post a pic or two of said fish, if only to rub his nose in it...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There posted, you should be able to find them.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I bet if many had the choice to hunt, shoot or fish with Stick they would jump at the chance. And I'm also willing to wager it would be a fun time as long as they realized BS wouldn't be tolerated all that long.

Just say'en.....

laissez les bons temps rouler
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by AKduck
"The Team Cabela's" comment is spot on. We get more than a few over here in Ketch as well.

They're everywhere.

Bless their hearts.

okok,

I've never been to B.C.,WA or Orygun and I enjoy your making the point,that the World Record came from none of them locations. Congratulations?!!?

Much enjoyed your sidestepping the Montucky extrapolation. Also enjoyed your reply: "There posted, you should be able to find them.". If only because "there" is a direction,but you'll still be unable to connect the dots they're connected to,in their own right. Laffin'!

Where do you amazingly stupid dumbphucks come from?

'bender,

Serious Steelheading only runs from October to June.

EHG,

You are going to get her Imagination fired up and Pretended.(grin)

'tue,

Don't rile the Do-Nothing Dumbphucks up and stump 'em with Reality.

Curiously enough,someone's Wife caught her first Steelhead today(and 2nd,3rd,4th,etc.).

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

If only to stay the theme and keep things germane for the Do-Nothing Gang,there just mighta been a #3 fluted 1-8" Brux barreled 223AI in a swirled Classic,LW's,1" 3.5-10x with M1 ele,Glen DBM and fed ala 2.500" COAL AICS mag(s),stuffed with 75A-Max/'335. Just sayin'.

[Linked Image]

As well as a NIB GL3 1141S and a NIB 2500 Stradic.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Hell...it might coulda been a double good day.

[Linked Image]

If only in the interest of keeping the streak alive and as a tribute to fine duds.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Fish%20Stuff/DAD_4279.jpg[/img]

This schit cracks me the [bleep] up.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Them are dinks......you proved my point. Congrats?

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Hauling fish out of a river in Alaska. Wow!! Not many can do THAT.

Next thing you know you'll be killing Sitka deer and black bears.

It's flabbergasting that in a land so barren, Boxer is able to somehow do these near-impossible things. We should all stand up (hard to do with a kouch attached to one's [bleep], I know) and genuflect to the North. Being careful not to knock anything over with the kouch in the process, of course.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Big Stick :)

'bender,

Serious Steelheading only runs from October to June.

Thanks for the reply. 'Tis a shame you get so little chasing time.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Looks like some fun was being had. wink

Jeff:
I'm chit for a fisherman, but if I lived there I'd fish too.

Anyway going Turkey hunting, how about some good luck thoughts. I'll catch the fry later, though probably after a nap. grin

See ya all later,

laissez les bons temps rouler
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

You Pretended a 20-pounder I cited,as being 13#...because you Imagined it. If that's your "point",then I'd certainly concur upon your Fabrication and note if only obviously,how important Fantasy is to you.

Congratulations?!!?

Bless your heart.

Jeff-O,

ALWAYS a treat to hear you wax eloquent upon all the things you've nearly done,with all the wares you've nearly had and from all the places you've nearly been. Must be very "satisfying" for you to use your Imagination that much and flaunt your pretend,with your "results". I very much enjoy the constant that while you profess "all" those folks doing "all" those things,that you can't quite get over the hump and include yourself in such delusions...but it's funnier than [bleep]!

Feel free to quantify "all" them who are reaping like results,if only because it'll be funnier than [bleep].

As an aside,the streak continues...but who didn't see THAT Coming?

[Linked Image]

You are THE quintessential Do-Nothing Dumbphuck and by quite a comfortable margin,which is in fact no small accomplishment. You really should give consideration to building a chart,to correlate the magnitude of that accolade.

Laffin'!

'bender,

9 months of Steelhead Chasin' a year,prolly do not suck.

'tue,

Tough to trump good company and good fun.

Weather is blowing up currently and the conjoined Hurricane/Monsoon with huge tides,will tend to make things sporty. Just wrapped up The Dude's first Baseball game of the season and am now mulling options,for the evening Cast & Blast. Be curious to see how it unfolds. Had a 7'2" squared 21" Net Hog grubbing across from my driveway,minutes ago,as we returned home. Rubbed to beat the Band,but Size Large none the less.

Might could get good and film at 11:00.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Okok, I'm sitting on my deck drinking a beer after yard work . The Clearwater River is 500 yards away and I'm hoping the Chinook show up in a couple weeks. As you may know, this is the birthplace of the "B" run Steelhead. If there weren't solid gill nets on the Columbia, we would still be catching over 20 lb. fish. That said, I would trade rivers with Boxer in a heartbeat. I fail to grasp what exactly you are trying to prove, but I am enjoying the ride. You and the Obama dick, Eugene Division are really convincing, you go girls.
Nice pics, Boxer. We anxiously await pics from the girls to offset your sucks fish from your sucks river.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Hauling fish out of a river in Alaska. Wow!! Not many can do THAT.

Next thing you know you'll be killing Sitka deer and black bears.

It's flabbergasting that in a land so barren, Boxer is able to somehow do these near-impossible things. We should all stand up (hard to do with a kouch attached to one's [bleep], I know) and genuflect to the North. Being careful not to knock anything over with the kouch in the process, of course.

When you can afford it, buy a box of blems, open them without Internet help (that means by yourself, to be clear) and get back to me.
Lead on.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by battue
I bet if many had the choice to hunt, shoot or fish with Stick they would jump at the chance. And I'm also willing to wager it would be a fun time as long as they realized BS wouldn't be tolerated all that long.

Just say'en.....

I'd pass.

Bless your heart anyways. wink

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Curious how the youngster's baseball team is doing!

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Just say'en.....

Yeah, I'd go hang with him. Bet it would be a blast! Prolly one of those times that all the way home I'd just be smilin' the whole way...

Exquisitely turdlike in all of his many manifestations!!

Resist much - obey little. Hayduke lives!

"30-06 guys don't worry about schit 'cause 30-06 guys don't worry....." 16bore

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by DELGUE

Just say'en.....

Yeah, I'd go hang with him. Bet it would be a blast! Prolly one of those times that all the way home I'd just be smilin' the whole way...

Ummm... What do you plan on him doing to you, exactly?

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 16 of 2,579 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 2578 2579

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

529 members (1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 16gage, 160user, 1_deuce, 16penny, 47 invisible), 2,876 guests, and 1,272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,493
Posts18,490,421
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.