Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Politics is a game of momentum.

There's been an unprecedented momentum shift in the past few weeks. I've never seen one like this.

It seemed to really take off after the St Charles Missouri Caucus.

The RNC stooges tried to bully a crowd consisting of a Ron Paul majority.

The crowds have been growing ever since.

GB1

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
the demo-publican consortium is attempting to rationlize it's presence with the rest of the world, as rapidly as possible.

but, the debt, no one knows what to do with the debt, or even if it's relevant anymore?

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
There's been an unprecedented momentum shift in the past few weeks. I've never seen one like this.
==========

LMFAO! What a cartoon.

You're right though. You've not seen it,you fabricate it. It's called desperation! The last gasps.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Well,...I'd like to be able to take credit for it,..but I didn't create it.

The Federal Reserve did.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bristoe

if we had a decent search function and files going back four years, I would post you saying exactly the same thing four years ago.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
IC B2

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Steve_NO

if we had a decent search function and files going back four years, I would post you saying exactly the same thing four years ago.

hmmm,...I don't recall,...if you say so.

But 4 years ago the liberty movement wasn't attracting thousands of people to Ron Paul rallys from coast to coast.

It is now.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I suspect I'll be hearing the same thing in 2016, as the aging Ron Paul takes on President Romney for the nomination.....while Rand tries to get him declared incompetent.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

I recall the people being so fed up with the neocons that they elected Obama back around 4 years ago.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I

==========

Yeah,it's all pretty much 2007 cut and paste but he's bought in to the convention nonsense so we're bound to hear another couple months worth of silly,absurd fantasy until such time as the usual epic fail reality smacks him upside his head again.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by RISJR
==========

LMFAO! What a cartoon.

You're right though. You've not seen it,you fabricate it. It's called desperation! The last gasps.

Please show us the ground swell of support for Rinomney...or are you just hoping the least supported Rino candidate of your lifetime is the end all be all?

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." (Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787)

IC B3

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Hope springs eternal. Better than actively supporting a guy who "advocated an individual mandate before he was against it". There are worse things to do than to be idealistic. Which, I suppose, you could say to me regarding your belief that Romney might be something other than a New England Liberal just because he says so in a stump speech?

The thing I genuinely don't understand is, if RP is so harmless and inconsequentially inane, why not just avoid these threads like you did the special ed room in grade school?

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
well, he likes to wear blue jeans, as did ol Jimmah.

connecting with the commoners is very important. we have two Harvard graduates competing for the top dog position. surely, they're both pitbull terriers, aren't they? grin

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Of course,in all news outside of Prison Planet,Rockwell and Paul.com,3/4s of the GOP are well past the fact Romney has noination sewed up and most thinking non-whiners are now focused on the VP vetting process.

You Paulanoias keep lighting off your sparklers and blowing them kazoos,though. The distraction is almost like a semi decent commercial during the Super Bowl game.

Last edited by RISJR; 05/03/12.

William Arthur Ward

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Steve_NO and RISJR are mistaken if they think their blabber bothers me.

The GOP is so rotten that it needs to go away and people like them are working to make exactly *that* happen.

The Ron Paul/Liberty movement is all the life that's left in the Republican party,..and the neocons, like Steve_NO and RISJR are doing everything they can to alienate everybody who supports it.

I say go ahead.

The GOP needs to be replaced.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by RISJR
Of course,in all news outside of Prison Planet,Rockwell and Paul.com,3/4s of the GOP are well past the fact Romney has noination sewed up and most thinking non-whiners are now focused on the VP vetting process.

You Paulanoias keep lighting off your sparklers and blowing them kazoos,though. The distraction is almost like a semi decent commercial during the Super Bowl game.

Laffin...

Let me know how that Rinomney fantasy works out for you...just don't send pics

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." (Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787)

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Yeah he is being nominated. It's a pretty popular development too, as evidenced by all the excited, positive, pro-Romney threads we've been seeing!

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
You give your BS way too much undeserved credit. You come across like a drunk HS cheerleader who makes up [bleep] as he trods along. You get called for your intended and fully deliberate attempts to fabricate and invent fantasy,nothing more. If getting some rah,rahs from a few marbleheads floats your ego,have at it,non-voter.

William Arthur Ward

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

The GOP is so rotten that it needs to go away and people like them are working to make exactly *that* happen.

The Ron Paul/Liberty movement is all the life that's left in the Republican party,..and the neocons, like Steve_NO and RISJR are doing everything they can to alienate everybody who supports it.

I say go ahead.

The GOP needs to be replaced.

While I do not cling to any fantasy of an RP nomination...I agree with the sentiment of your post. If Rinomney is the best the R's can do...the R's need replaced!

Argue that thought...Bob and Steve...seriously...no...seriously.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by efw
Yeah he is being nominated. It's a pretty popular development too, as evidenced by all the excited, positive, pro-Romney threads we've been seeing!
We don't see many threads talking about the sunrise tomorrow either. They are both just as sure. One I'm more happy about than the other. Doesn't make either one less likely to happen though.

NRA Lifer
"It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare." - Mark Twain
"Everybody has principles... until they are an inconvenience." - Me

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

But what about your internet hiatus? I remember you collapsed with poor health. grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

280 members (2ndwind, 308xray, 30Gibbs, 257_X_50, 1_deuce, 34 invisible), 2,190 guests, and 1,117 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,862
Posts18,478,596
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.