-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
what I am saying is why is there so many people with VERY low post counts talking about this? could they have an axe to grind with john?? ummm maybe, I just question the motives sometimes.

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well, if that's their motive, it backfired. Sounds like he's been out of commission for a while and is getting ready to crank back up. If anything, they've given him some free publicity about his new start.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by Eldin
what is happening with gray bull precision. are they gone or starting back up . would love to buy a scope. are they still in court?

I am no longer a part of Greybull Precision LLC.

I am in the process of finalizing a settlement agreement with Greybull Precision LLC and will be back offering my scope and stock for sale. The settlement process should be complete at the first of the year.

This is the same scope that Leupold has built for me prior to my involvement with Greybull Precision LLC and was sold through Greybull Precision LLC for the past few years.

Thanks for your interest.

GREAT news. I sincerely hope you get all this sorted out. I absolutely LOVE my Greybull stock. Best ergs out there. It would be great to see the same stock offered for Savage actions.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

GREAT news. I sincerely hope you get all this sorted out. I absolutely LOVE my Greybull stock. Best ergs out there. It would be great to see the same stock offered for Savage actions.

http://bellandcarlson.com/
$228.95
A few buck extra for custom paint. Cut any most any length you want.

#2997 for short action savage with accutrigger.

#2999 for short action savage without accutrigger.

or order #2096 for a Rem long action bdl and with a file and bedding a long action Savage would slide right in.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I don't think you own a Greybull stock Rouge. I know B&C molds the Greybull stocks as well as that hideous stock they offer for the Savage. It ain't nearly the same. For one thing, the Greybull is about twice as stiff in the forearm as any B&C I've seen, not to mention the ergs. Greybull didn't charge extra for a shorter LOP, as it doesn't cost them anything to make the damn stock shorter.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't think you own a Greybull stock Rouge. I know B&C molds the Greybull stocks as well as that hideous stock they offer for the Savage. It ain't nearly the same. For one thing, the Greybull is about twice as stiff in the forearm as any B&C I've seen, not to mention the ergs. Greybull didn't charge extra for a shorter LOP, as it doesn't cost them anything to make the damn stock shorter.

Ok...

E
E
I have E mailed them to find out what is going on and (DON ) told me that he is one of the owners out of the 5. as from looking to the court order i did NOT see his name. but he stated that this company should be up and running some time in january 2013. does any one have any information on this company, if it will still be in operations in 2013? i really like the scopes but now i am a little shy about buying from them until this is settled .

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Is John selling his scope somewhere? It is still for sale on gb's website. I'd like to give John the business as it was his design. Looks like he hasn't been active on here for a while.

I would like to say it takes a pretty ballsy person to invest in them self and open a business or make their own living. The people in my life continually try to encourage me to do so and I am just too much of a pooosie. It seems like John did his best and was ethical.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Rogue

Ok...

Rogue you poor misinformed fool. All of GBs stuff is proprietary, accurized, precisionized and optimized for long range hunting. Gawd...haven't you seen the video.

laugh

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by archie_james_c
Originally Posted by Rogue

Ok...

Rogue you poor misinformed fool. All of GBs stuff is proprietary, accurized, precisionized and optimized for long range hunting. Gawd...haven't you seen the video.

laugh

Aaahhh, yeah roger....

IC B3

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

516 members (222Sako, 10Glocks, 219 Wasp, 21, 1minute, 1OntarioJim, 50 invisible), 2,382 guests, and 1,188 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,432
Posts18,489,294
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.