Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by iambrb
where is BT, anyhow?

Trolls live underground so maybe the roof collapsed and he is trapped....ahhh to dream..............................

James Dunn

[email protected]
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JamesDunn
where is BT, anyhow?

Trolls live underground so maybe the roof collapsed and he is trapped....ahhh to dream..............................

I was just thinking of that part in Lord of the rings when they say that "they dug too deep..."

maybe that happened there too?

Psalm 19:14-May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.
_
Humble servant of Jesus Christ. Living His plan and praying to show it in name, word, body, and light.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
where is BT, anyhow?
I asked him a specific question, so he joined Waldo.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I doubt he is gone, I doubt he thinks he lost this one, I think he is just getting ready to pick his next fight.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bricktop doesn't care about winning or losing, he just wants to stir the pot. He doesn't care what anybody else thinks either. If you best him in an argument he'll never admit it. If he posts false or erroneous info he'll never admit it.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
where is BT, anyhow?

Every now and then patients go off their meds, it doesn't take long before the staff notice and get them medicated again.

In a few weeks or a month he will be back.

The original international turd
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by maarty
...Every now and then patients go off their meds, it doesn't take long before the staff notice and get them medicated again...

.....ding, ding, ding, I think we have a winner laugh

We should start a new thread: "Reasons why Bricktop is missing"

...his mom didn't pay the electric bill and it's really, really dark in her basement.

...the air in the tires on the left side of his house got low, tilting his home, breaking an axle which forced the electric company to cut off his power until his home is level.

...he can't type because his hand is in a cast having taken a terrible fall during his try out for the role of the indian in the burlesque version of "The Village People" review.

I think that we could make a good contest out of this...........

The blindness from subjectivity is indistinguishable from the darkness of ignorance.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by gmoats
...Every now and then patients go off their meds, it doesn't take long before the staff notice and get them medicated again...

...his mom didn't pay the electric bill and it's really, really dark in her basement.

...the air in the tires on the left side of his house got low, tilting his home, breaking an axle which forced the electric company to cut off his power until his home is level.

...he can't type because his hand is in a cast having taken a terrible fall during his try out for the role of the indian in the burlesque version of "The Village People" review.

OMG....I just speewed my coffee all over my desk and keyboard reading this.......ROFLMAO...thanks...where are the paper towels???

James Dunn

[email protected]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gmoats

The two of you are almost, not all the way but almost making me feel sorry for him.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by KevinGibson
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Takes a man to admit he's FOS...but typically people who are FOS really don't fit the "man" description.
Case in point, you. When are you going to post that BATFE ruling to which you alluded regarding new taxation for manufacturers?
Not that it's germaine to the conversation, but to illustrate I ALWAYS back up what I say; whereas you just engage in ridicule and profanity:

http://www.atf.gov/firearms/faq/manufacturers.html

Scroll to the last set of questions.
You stupid [bleep]*cker, how many f*cking times do we need to go through this [bleep]? THE F*CKING BATFE WEBSITE AIN'T A BINDING LEGAL DETERMINATION OF ANYTHING.

But back to the question that you're avoiding: DO YOU HAVE A COPY OF A BATFE RULING STATING THAT THERE'S A RULE CHANGE IN WHAT DEFINES A MANUFACTURER? YES OR NO, [bleep], DO YOU HAVE A COPY OF THE DETERMINATION OR NOT?

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal
The rest of the time, though, he's on ignore, due to the d!ckhead attitude.
As are you. Dickhead.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
where is BT, anyhow?
Working on my tan. I have to wonder exactly how much range time our self-proclaimed 1911 "experts" really have if they're always posting here.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

Oh yeah ???

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Bt, good to see your mommy let you off your grounding and allowed you access to her pc again.
Now be a good boy, stop the swearing and behave or she will take away your privileges again.

The original international turd
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Takes a man to admit he's FOS...but typically people who are FOS really don't fit the "man" description.
Case in point, you. When are you going to post that BATFE ruling to which you alluded regarding new taxation for manufacturers?
Not that it's germaine to the conversation, but to illustrate I ALWAYS back up what I say; whereas you just engage in ridicule and profanity:

You stupid [bleep]*cker, how many f*cking times do we need to go through this [bleep]? THE F*CKING BATFE WEBSITE AIN'T A BINDING LEGAL DETERMINATION OF ANYTHING.

But back to the question that you're avoiding: DO YOU HAVE A COPY OF A BATFE RULING STATING THAT THERE'S A RULE CHANGE IN WHAT DEFINES A MANUFACTURER? YES OR NO, [bleep], DO YOU HAVE A COPY OF THE DETERMINATION OR NOT?
A ruling stating there's a rule change? Seems redundant. Hope you're having a great Memorial Day weekend Bricktop.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bt, good to see your mommy let you off your grounding and allowed you access to her pc again.
Now be a good boy, stop the swearing and behave or she will take away your privileges again.
It's just his Samuel L. Jackson impersonation. Snakes on a Plane.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
When are you going to post that BATFE ruling to which you alluded regarding new taxation for manufacturers?

A ruling stating there's a rule change? Seems redundant. Hope you're having a great Memorial Day weekend Bricktop.
It would seem you have your head up your ass. Yes, the BATFE issues rulings clarifying various sections of the '68 GCA and '34 NFA from time to time. If there had been a change as Little Miss Kevin claimed in an earlier post there would have been a ruling issued to all licensees that would be a matter of public record. As usual, Little Miss Kevin just makes up [bleep] to feed his ego.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
[/quote]You stupid [bleep]*cker, how many f*cking times do we need to go through this [bleep]? THE F*CKING BATFE WEBSITE AIN'T A BINDING LEGAL DETERMINATION OF ANYTHING.

But back to the question that you're avoiding: DO YOU HAVE A COPY OF A BATFE RULING STATING THAT THERE'S A RULE CHANGE IN WHAT DEFINES A MANUFACTURER? YES OR NO, [bleep], DO YOU HAVE A COPY OF THE DETERMINATION OR NOT? [/quote]A ruling stating there's a rule change? Seems redundant. Hope you're having a great Memorial Day weekend Bricktop. [/quote]It would seem you have your head up your ass. Yes, the BATFE issues rulings clarifying various sections of the '68 GCA and '34 NFA from time to time. If there had been a change as Little Miss Kevin claimed in an earlier post there would have been a ruling issued to all licensees that would be a matter of public record. As usual, Little Miss Kevin just makes up [bleep] to feed his ego. [/quote]

The BATFE issues 100's of rulings a year and 1000's of policy statement letters based on questions from FFL's and individuals....dont you think that the BATFE Web Site FAQ would be reflective of that????....why is the BATFE's web site inaccurate...are they trying to dupe us all???? .

so BT Where where is the ruling that covers your point of view....Please also cite the code and section please so we can verify the accuracy of your stance and please give supporting documents....WE ALL WANT TO SEE THIS I AM SURE.....which office issued it because there is a lot of times a difference of opinion from one office to the other....and lets not forget that policy statements carry the weight of law with BATFE and based on BATFE ruling (many of which have had no basis in law) they none the less have put many people in jail with these rulings or policies

What ruling statement to you have BT to back your postition???? Cite the code and section please. Where are your letters??? What is your legal background???? How many FFL's do you have or have had in past...what type of FFL????

James Dunn

[email protected]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The BATFE issues 100's of rulings a year and 1000's of policy statement letters based on questions from FFL's and individuals....dont you think that the BATFE Web Site FAQ would be reflective of that????....why is the BATFE's web site inaccurate...are they trying to dupe us all???? .
Are you really that f*cking stupid? The BATFE's website is for informational purposes ONLY. None of it constitutes a legally-binding determination. I've been down this road many, many, many times with ignorant assh*les like you and your fellow pole licker Little Miss Kevin. The BATFE's FAQs, for instance, contain a mistake with regard to shipping regulations, which the BATFE's LEGAL department fully acknowledges in writing. They will also state -- IN WRITING -- that their website does NOT qualify as a legally binding determination. Dumb f*ck. Never mind the fact that your ass-licker pal didn't event have the temerity to reference an actual ruling of any sort in his link to the BATFE website. I seem to recall he pontificated another of his horseshit statements -- there are many with him -- in which he stated that there had been a rule change:

"The government has changed many rules about what constitutes a 'gunsmith; and what constitutes a 'manufacturer'."

F*cking Little Miss Kevin with her head up her ass.

So where in the hell is this rule change?

so BT Where where is the ruling that covers your point of view....Please also cite the code and section please so we can verify the accuracy of your stance and please give supporting documents....WE ALL WANT TO SEE THIS I AM SURE.....which office issued it because there is a lot of times a difference of opinion from one office to the other....and lets not forget that policy statements carry the weight of law with BATFE and based on BATFE ruling (many of which have had no basis in law) they none the less have put many people in jail with these rulings or policies

What ruling statement to you have BT to back your postition???? Cite the code and section please. Where are your letters??? What is your legal background???? How many FFL's do you have or have had in past...what type of FFL????
This is just f*cking classic from your worthless f*cking ass. I would request a ruling to state that there is no ruling? Jesus-f*cking-Christ. Did your mother have any kids that lived? Because the best part of you seems to be a brown stain on a sheet somewhere.

Legally binding opinions from the BATFE can only come from their LEGAL department, [bleep]. Your f*cking little HORSESHIT statement of "because there is a lot of times a difference of opinion from one office to the other" doesn't hold a bit of weight, none whatsoever. In fact, it illustrates in VERY BOLD TERMS JUST HOW LITTLE YOU KNOW.

Go back to beating your meat, Little Miss Jimmy, it's what you seem to do best.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Take your puss filled hed and you filty mouth and shup it up you ass.

Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (1badf350, 1lesfox, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 57 invisible), 2,524 guests, and 1,479 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,194
Posts18,485,016
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.